Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,153 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (28295 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by amabid: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sometimes I marvel at the rate which peoples' fathers lie because of politics. Nwankpa, a very insignificant name in south east has not only ridiculed himself but has generously enrolled himself into the hall of shame in Igbo land. I may not be a politician but you are not different from lauretta onochie whom you seem to have something in common with and that is HUNGER.Well Mr Nwankpa, even the waste matter from ATIKU is better than your person.let hunger keep pursuing all of you about. We understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by djon78(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
servercodes001:

Apc will get very very high margin from southwest, no way youruba will chose nyamuri over osivanjo, Peter obi who has been insulting sw upandan, they'll spank him well well, and the north, Atiku with his Theft reputation will never be voted, dont deceive urseleves, if u think Atiku will be voted here maybe try coming down for a formal survey, since my childhood I've heard countless tales about atiku's theft, resctructuing means no more grants from the govt, which means poverty, by the time apc translates this in hausa , atiku will cry when he sees apc with 1mil and pdp 5k

People go chase am like for this photo

PDP will still get substantial vote for sw it may not be much

But NW, NE will be 50 50
This is two Fulani men and Northerners will prefer 8 years than 4 years. Also they know Buhari is not Strong physically. He may not finish like Yaradua so Atiku is a surer bet for them. That's there reasonings now

Atiku will take NE 80%
The for NC 80%

L
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Antipob777(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Why didn't the APC win the bayelsa Governorshiip election held in 2016 when the PDP did not have this so called federal might

I didn't mention Bayelsa will be won by APC, deal with states I mentioned. I will personally supply you a big basin you will cry with in February 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by ceebest: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
I know for sure people will be surprise by next year.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by wideawaken01: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
North
Atiku - 9m
Buhari - 11m

North Central
Atiku - 4m
Buhari - 2m

South West
Atiku - 7m
Buhari - 8m

South East
Atiku - 5m
Buhari - 200k

South Outh
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by airminem(f): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
For your mind

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by chigoizie7(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
this man na better mumu.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Umueme: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
state chairman of a ruling party has turned to dick n Harry,
Nothing we will not hear from the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

Who release this one from psychia
Dont quote me and spew nonsense you degenerate....
'Cos he is a state chairman of the 'lifeless' one's party doesnt mean he knows s**t so keep your useless ranting for your fellow madmen.
Do have a nice day.

#Atikulated
#MyOpinion
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oga Donatus, come 2019, you dont know what will happen so why not shut the f**k up because you are not God so dont play one here!

You may be wondering why PDP choice of presidential candidate has Atikulated Nigerians.

Here are the hidden facts:

#SAME°DIFFERENCE
[b]Buhari is a northerner
Atiku is a northerner

Buhar is fulani
Atiku is fulani

Buhari is a muslim
Atiku is a muslim

Buhari is above 70
Atiku is above 70

Why Atikulating....

Atiku is educated
Buhari went for military training.

Atiku has doctorate degree in science.
Buhari claimed he has. Waec certificate.

Atiku established a business
Which he manages properly.
Buhari has spent over 50 years in government with no visible achievement. (no wonder he achieved nothing in his tenure)

Atiku built university
Buhari owns inherited cows.

Atiku loves humanity thus invest in them.
Buhari doesn't know what humanity is.
He loves his cows.

Atiku built schools to educate Nigerians
Buhari built ranches to feed cows

Atiku slaughter cows to feed Nigerians
Buhari slaughter Nigerians to feed his cows.

Atiku is a democrat.
Buhari is a dictator.

Atiku supports restructuring.
Buhari has already divided Nigeria 97% and 5%
(Maths ntooor)

Atiku is born on 25 November
Buhari has no birthday.
He remains 72yrs every year.

Atiku is the only child after the death of his sister.
Buhari has a younger sister who is older than him.
What a miracle!

OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE
We need:
ECONOMIC ATIKULATION
SECURITY ATIKULATION
JOB ATIKULATION
DEMOCRATIC
ATIKULATION
RESTRUCTURAL-
ATIKULATION

Pease add more things to be ATIKULATED...

#AtikulatingNigeria[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Antipob777:

Michie onu gi dere

PDP cannot trash APC in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Exo and cross River except somehow in Bayelsa.

APC is fully on Ground in SS

Stop deceiving yourself and guilable ones.
you are right, SS is apc except of bayelsa because of ineffectual buffoon which will be characterized by voters empathy because both candidates are Fulani
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by fof1: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wiki9ja:
Ahead of 2019 general election, the Abia state chairman of the All Progressives Congress,APC, Hon. Donatus Nwankpa, has declared that the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, has not in anyway, brightened the chances of the opposition party of taking over power from the governing APC.

He, therefore, said that the opposition PDP and its flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar have nothing to offer Nigerians if voted into office.

Nwankpa who spoke while addressing newsmen on Monday, in Umuahia, the Abia state capital, dismissed the notion that Southeast zone would vote for PDP in 2019 election over the choice of Former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi as Atiku’s running mate.

He explained that the Southeast had fared well under President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration and pointed out that the zone will not support the main opposition PDP to return back to power due to its past failure to fix the infrastructural decays in the country.

According to the ex-Abia lawmaker,”The emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the presidential candidate of the PDP has not in anyway boosted the chances of the opposition party.

“Because there is nothing new about Atiku. There is nothing spectacular about him. He does not have the magic wands.

“Let me ask, how many Atiku followers can ridicule us in Southeast? The most important thing today is that the APC government has not neglected south-east zone.

“Anybody telling you that Southeast is going to vote for PDP is a misnomer, misconception and the person is still living in the past. Southeast does not belong to PDP”.

“Historically, PDP has not won any genuine election in the south-east. Elections had been based on manipulation of results and conspiracy with security agencies and the electoral body. And this time around, vote will count. One man, one vote”.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/things-that-will-make-pdp-atiku-lose-in-south-east-apc-chairman

YOU HV AN AGENDA THAT CAN NOT BE IMPLEMENTED EVEN 20% AND U CALL URSELF PARTY IN GOVERNMENT? PLS TAKE SEAT AND LEARN HOW GOVERNMENT IS RUN AT D CENTRE COME 2019 WHEN AA ATIKU IS SWORN IN. FOOLS OF PARADISE...

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by adisababa1234: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ibo are always enemy of themselves that's is why the region will always lag behind in national affairs.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by GoldHorse(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
judecares1:
LIFELESS COMMENT FROM A LIFELESS PARTY

BUT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY,WE ARE ATIKULATED

Please leave your kids (born and unborn) out of this Atiku sh*t! Do you really want them to be like Atiku?!

Do you even know the meaning of the "ATIKULATED" that you claim you are now?

Abeg you can say anything even abuse us here but leave them out of it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
fof1:

YOU HV AN AGENDA THAT CAN NOT BE IMPLEMENTED EVEN 20% AND U CALL URSELF PARTY IN GOVERNMENT? PLS TAKE SEAT AND LEARN HOW GOVERNMENT IS RUN AT D CENTRE COME 2019 WHEN AA ATIKU IS SWORN IN. FOOLS OF PARADISE...
in 8yrs of thief obj /thief atiku, they received $430b according to OPEC report, gej received $400b in 4yrs, in 16yrs of Pdp, they received $1.1tr according to OPEC report without a single project for 16yrs.
And buhari with $94b has fulfilled 70%of what he promised like school feeding program and 5,000 to vulnerable nigerians ,
Buhari even fulfill what he did not promised like bailout Of 30 state and paying bia-fra ex-service men and pensioners.
69 project ongoing in SE alone.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
GoldHorse:

Please leave your kids (born and unborn) out of this Atiku sh*t! Do you really want them to be like Atiku?!

Do you even know the meaning of the "ATIKULATED" that you claim you are now?

Abeg you can say anything even abuse us here but leave them out of it!
how will the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist know the meaning of atikulate when atikulation (corruption )is flowing in their blood.
Atiku actually mean corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by movetoca: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist want lefelendum,
And the good people of SE want presidency 2023.
Igbo presidency 2023 is sacrosanct
Thank you for differentiating them. Ipob is totally different from south easterners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by nurusystem(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
god bless you sir,, sai y

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so because he is a state chairman of a political party makes it right? So you also believe the APC will win in the SE?
before I was only afraid of enugu because the governor is doing well until the governor surprise me yesterday when he said he deserves second term and buhari also deserve second term.
Umahi is already apc, obiano is apc.,
In abia, 90% of the political gladiators are in apc, couple with the fact that ikpeazu is the worst governor in Nigeria.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by RTSC: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
This Guy must be high on something strong.

Ask him what apc have done for the East, he can't say.

Anyway, there is no point talking too much.

If buhari scores up to 8000 votes in the East, he really tried.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
you are right,
Not only mad people, also children of underage.
Just imagine boss1310, I am not sure he is up to 18yrs and he don't even have pvc.
oga I might be older than you,married with four kids,has experienced as infant the tenure of obasanjo as head of state,shagari,your Buhari as a coupist,babangida,shonekan,abacha,abdusalami,then obasanjo,yar adua,Jonathan and the worst president we ever had who is currently ruling not serving.are you in the east I don't think so cos if u are you will know the truth
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by RTSC: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
adisababa1234:
Ibo are always enemy of themselves that's is why the region will always lag behind in national affairs.
National affairs like education and healthcare, gender equality and per capita income .

Which other national affair are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
before I was only afraid of enugu because the governor is doing well until the governor surprise me yesterday when he said he deserves second term and buhari also deserve second term.
Umahi is already apc, obiano is apc.,
In abia, 90% of the political gladiators are in apc, couple with the fact that ikpeazu is the worst governor in Nigeria.
your comment here shows you have no clue on anything politics let alone south east.this takes the number one position on the most laughable comment I ve read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Antipob777:

Michie onu gi dere

PDP cannot trash APC in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Exo and cross River except somehow in Bayelsa.

APC is fully on Ground in SS

Stop deceiving yourself and guilable ones.
whenever someone starts a comment with insults its a fact that the person has no fact to bottle their points.you are living in a wild dream to think APC will ever win in SS OR SE.thats laughable and childish and its never possible.let me school you being that I live in the east,if APC field an Igbo president who have the backing of buhari and tinubu they won't win in the east let alone the most hated northern politician igboland who they have now as candidate.
I see you APC supporters are jittery since Atiku emerge as presidential candidate una never see anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
if not for the hatred of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist, they would have see that Pdp is not an option,
Just imagine, Pdp received $1.1tr according to OPEC report in 16yrs without a single project and which your ineffectual buffoon received $400b in 4yrs without a single project but buhari received $94b in 3yrs according to OPEC report and was able to fulfill 70% of what he promised like school feeding program and 5,000 naira to the vulnerable nigerians.
Even what he did not promised like bailout of 30 state and payment of bia-fra ex-service men and pensioners.
hahahahaha which Buhari are you talking about
OK just say amen to this prayer,I wish you in all sincerity the life of Nigeria under Buhari to be your life forever more cos he is that good

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
gare:

Its like they just release mad people on this thread, everywhere you go na Kolo na wa grin grin grin grin grin
people can be considered mad when they know that things are getting worst yet continue wishing for a miracle instead of taking the option available to them for a real CHANGE and not just the fake one
you tried buhari when Jonathan wasn't doing well but can't try another when Buhari has become a failure.sentiments is one of our biggest problem in this country
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
oga I might be older than you,married with four kids,has experienced as infant the tenure of obasanjo as head of state,shagari,your Buhari as a coupist,babangida,shonekan,abacha,abdusalami,then obasanjo,yar adua,Jonathan and the worst president we ever had who is currently ruling not serving.are you in the east I don't think so cos if u are you will know the truth
the worst president is doing what 6 president could not do for 30yrs.
According to OPEC report, this six president received $1.5tr since 1990 without a single project.
16yrs of Pdp received $1.1tr without a single project, gej received $400b without a single project,
But buhari only received $94b in 3yrs with a lot of projects to show for it.
You think is easy to feed 9m school children, 5,000 naira to 400,000 vulnerable nigerians every month. to bailout 30 state, to pay biafra ex-service men and pensioners.
To construct 850km of roads and 1550km rehabilitated.
Revived 17 fertilizer plant .
So many achievement with like resources within 3yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
people can be considered mad when they know that things are getting worst yet continue wishing for a miracle instead of taking the option available to them for a real CHANGE and not just the fake one
you tried buhari when Jonathan wasn't doing well but can't try another when Buhari has become a failure.sentiments is one of our biggest problem in this country
that is what we call madness,
to try criminals that put you in this mess for 8yrs and the party of 16yrs that wasted $1.1tr according to OPEC report.

Old before you atikulate (corruption ) tell your corrupt president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist to return our oil well he acquired illegally.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Antipob777(f): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
whenever someone starts a comment with insults its a fact that the person has no fact to bottle their points.you are living in a wild dream to think APC will ever win in SS OR SE.thats laughable and childish and its never possible.let me school you being that I live in the east,if APC field an Igbo president who have the backing of buhari and tinubu they won't win in the east let alone the most hated northern politician igboland who they have now as candidate.
I see you APC supporters are jittery since Atiku emerge as presidential candidate una never see anything

2019 will be the first time PDP is truly contesting in the general election. All this years PDP has been winning through thumbing printing, rigging, writing results, using the federal might, military, police and INEC, 2019 will be a difficult time for PDP as this machineries are no more there.

Let's stop all this online ranting and face the reality.

Apologies insulting you, never intentional.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by celeiyke: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Plz say that and collect ur billions. Deep within u, u know with Atiku and Obi it's a tsunami in the east cos even Rochas is no even sure of winning senate
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Antipob777(f): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
you are right, SS is apc except of bayelsa because of ineffectual buffoon which will be characterized by voters empathy because both candidates are Fulani

Thank you very much, people comment based on hate, tribe, ethnicity, religion without facing the reality on ground.

PDP has never won any election in the SS without federal might. Military, police and INEC.

At most cases, they thumb print, write results and right.

2019 will be a different game as this machineries are no more there.

APC will put up a good fight in both SE and SS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by gare(f): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:

na wa, dont worry there eye go clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.