Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,139 members, 7,867,305 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (28313 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Antipob777(f): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
celeiyke:
Plz say that and collect ur billions. Deep within u, u know with Atiku and Obi it's a tsunami in the east cos even Rochas is no even sure of winning senate

PDP has never won election in the SE, they use federal might, military, police, INEC, thumb printing, writing results.

Why did PDP come 3rd in Anambra state.

2019. Whether you like it or not APC will get good votes in the SE.

You can keep ranting online. You have just one vote that has never even been counted since 1997

Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wiki9ja:
Ahead of 2019 general election, the Abia state chairman of the All Progressives Congress,APC, Hon. Donatus Nwankpa, has declared that the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, has not in anyway, brightened the chances of the opposition party of taking over power from the governing APC.

He, therefore, said that the opposition PDP and its flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar have nothing to offer Nigerians if voted into office.

Nwankpa who spoke while addressing newsmen on Monday, in Umuahia, the Abia state capital, dismissed the notion that Southeast zone would vote for PDP in 2019 election over the choice of Former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi as Atiku’s running mate.

He explained that the Southeast had fared well under President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration and pointed out that the zone will not support the main opposition PDP to return back to power due to its past failure to fix the infrastructural decays in the country.

According to the ex-Abia lawmaker,”The emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the presidential candidate of the PDP has not in anyway boosted the chances of the opposition party.

“Because there is nothing new about Atiku. There is nothing spectacular about him. He does not have the magic wands.

“Let me ask, how many Atiku followers can ridicule us in Southeast? The most important thing today is that the APC government has not neglected south-east zone.

“Anybody telling you that Southeast is going to vote for PDP is a misnomer, misconception and the person is still living in the past. Southeast does not belong to PDP”.

“Historically, PDP has not won any genuine election in the south-east. Elections had been based on manipulation of results and conspiracy with security agencies and the electoral body. And this time around, vote will count. One man, one vote”.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/things-that-will-make-pdp-atiku-lose-in-south-east-apc-chairman

Igbo APC chieftains are very wicked.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Codes151(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
If I slap u?
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
hahahahaha which Buhari are you talking about
OK just say amen to this prayer,I wish you in all sincerity the life of Nigeria under Buhari to be your life forever more cos he is that good
i am a prudent man, so also with buhari .
May God sent me more buhari to prudently organized my life and business,
And may God sent you a waster like your ineffectual buffoon and atikulation (corruption ) to waste your destiny and corrupt your future.
What will my children generation look like to atikulate (corrupt ) their future.
Just imagine, $1.1tr without a single project, what a wicked world is this for people like you to be clamouring for destroyers of your life and destiny.
$1.1tr will give you a new country like Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Lot13(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

so because he is a state chairman of a political party makes it right? So you also believe the APC will win in the SE?
APC surely cannot win the SE but will get 25/28% of the region's vote come 2019.

This I can authoritavely tell you has been settled with those that matters in the region.

The fear of putting all their eggs in one basket is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Centcanada: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
I just saw something. He said he is a law maker? I was thinking he is a farmer! Okey then. I have only one word for you, whether you thought because you are APC or that you can influence people or rather deceive them for your selfish reasons, Mr man, you have failed. Looking at your face, you have no hope in life or your family. The generation you see now wants everything by force. If Mr Articulate can not make things right if given him the privilege, come 2024, we will still change him. What we need is good government and the once that will take this country forward for the betterment of Nigerians and youth in all. Take your stupid mouth away jor. Idiot law deceiver instead of law maker.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Tolahinges: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
They cannot win. They only have a strategy to always mention buhari's name and spread fake news.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Goswill1208(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shut up yur mouth this hungry man looking for money
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
i am a prudent man, so also with buhari .
May God sent me more buhari to prudently organized my life and business,
And may God sent you a waster like your ineffectual buffoon and atikulation (corruption ) to waste your destiny and corrupt your future.
What will my children generation look like to atikulate (corrupt ) their future.
Just imagine, $1.1tr without a single project, what a wicked world is this for people like you to be clamouring for destroyers of your life and destiny.
$1.1tr will give you a new country like Canada.
praise the lord for your prayers has been answered and your life will be like Nigeria under Buhari.Buhari a man whose son crashed two bikes worth a 100 million naira and the wife is caling for the arrest of an aide who stole Billions,these are the ones in the open and how much has he borrowed and where are the projects to show for it.
the noise he made coming into power i was one of those who expected much from him and if he did deliver PDP would have been dead by now and now of you will be jittery by now
Atiku is corrupt abi yet ur saint Buhari was sponsored by the same Atiku and his corrupt money or is that why he couldn't prosecute him.Buhari is a collosal failure
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by chiTT(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kingosytex:
oga donatus mechie onu gi ebe ahu, i repeat shut up and stop spewing trash.

no amount of rigging can make atiku lose SE. atiku does not even need to campaign in the east for him to come out victorious.
I swear, I just pray pple don't sit at home.. VOTE!
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by mbos: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dreamer
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
that is what we call madness,
to try criminals that put you in this mess for 8yrs and the party of 16yrs that wasted $1.1tr according to OPEC report.

Old before you atikulate (corruption ) tell your corrupt president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist to return our oil well he acquired illegally.
may be you have problem with people agitating for Biafra and from your quotes on your profile and most of your comments it simply shows you are not a democrat.
people like you shouldn't be in this country you should be a Sudanese no wonder you love a dictator like Buhari,can he try all those undemocratic manoeuvre in that Canada you mentioned or saner countries
you envy these countries and democracies but can't tolerate people who are exercising their rights,imagine if you are our president
Don't think that every Igbo support IPOB,I for one believe in restructioning but those IPOB have their rights in the constitution of this country.
One other thing stop being a tribalist,its sickening,its archaic and its one of the reasons we are still a third world country
focus your arguments on the leadership of this country and your eyes will clear on how wrong you are to support Buhari
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by phase1: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Antipob777:

Michie onu gi dere

PDP cannot trash APC in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Exo and cross River except somehow in Bayelsa.

APC is fully on Ground in SS

Stop deceiving yourself and guilable ones.

Honestly, it seems you are the one deceiving yourself.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
praise the lord for your prayers has been answered and your life will be like Nigeria under Buhari.Buhari a man whose son crashed two bikes worth a 100 million naira and the wife is caling for the arrest of an aide who stole Billions,these are the ones in the open and how much has he borrowed and where are the projects to show for it.
the noise he made coming into power i was one of those who expected much from him and if he did deliver PDP would have been dead by now and now of you will be jittery by now
Atiku is corrupt abi yet ur saint Buhari was sponsored by the same Atiku and his corrupt money or is that why he couldn't prosecute him.Buhari is a collosal failure
you have not answered my question,
Where is the $1.1tr for 16yrs.
You are talking about failure, someone that received $94b in 3yrs has kept to his 70% promise .
I have listed so many achievement of this government and i have not see any jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that can tell me what Pdp use $1.1tr for.
You can narrow it down to your ineffectual buffoon that received $400b in 4yrs or atiku that received $430b in 8yrs.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by tuniski: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
modath:

For anyone in doubt(US ambassador didn't clear it enough) , we are here to epp. cool

Anambra & Osun as case study...

2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
ANAMBRA

PDP 1,145,169
ACN 3537
CPC 4223

OSUN

PDP 188409
APC 299711
CPC 6997

ANAMBRA

PDP 660,762
APC 17,926

OSUN

PDP 249,929

APC 383,603

GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS

ANAMBRA 2017

APGA 234,071
APC 98,752
PDP 70293

With a total of 448,000 for all 17 or was it 18 parties that participated STATEWIDE...

0SUN 2018

APC 255,505
PDP 255,023
SDP 128,053

With TOTAL votes cast of 721,621

It's instructive to note that people will tend to come out more for states election as it's closer home but somehow in Anambra about 500k adults went MIA in 2015 and almost 700k in Obiano's reelection.

DID THEY DIE OR WHAT?

People vote most in presidential elections!
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by alawi5k: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lot13:
APC surely cannot win the SE but will get 25/28% of the region's vote come 2019.

This I can authoritavely tell you has been settled with those that matters in the region.

The fear of putting all their eggs in one basket is the beginning of wisdom.
Wake up. This type of confidence led to Osun rerun.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
Antipob777:

PDP has never won election in the SE, they use federal might, military, police, INEC, thumb printing, writing results.

Why did PDP come 3rd in Anambra state.

2019. Whether you like it or not APC will get good votes in the SE.

You can keep ranting online. You have just one vote that has never even been counted since 1997

Kiss the truth
try and be politically wise my dear.PDP came third in Anambra because APGA is involved in the election not that we value APC above PDP,nationally even APGA members support PDP
you clearly know nothing about the east sorry
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
you have not answered my question,
Where is the $1.1tr for 16yrs.
You are talking about failure, someone that received $94b in 3yrs has kept to his 70% promise
that's why you should know your guy is not doing anything cos if he really different like you said he will prosecute the asses of those who squandered our money but he doesn't so that shows he is corrupt.corruption is a two edged sword and if you don't prosecute those involved then you are too.
the question should be thrown to your guy and I know he has no clue what to answer
am not a party man,am a Nigerian first before any party or tribe and Buhari as my President for the past three years is a failure shikena
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
the worst president is doing what 6 president could not do for 30yrs.
According to OPEC report, this six president received $1.5tr since 1990 without a single project.
16yrs of Pdp received $1.1tr without a single project, gej received $400b without a single project,
But buhari only received $94b in 3yrs with a lot of projects to show for it.
You think is easy to feed 9m school children, 5,000 naira to 400,000 vulnerable nigerians every month. to bailout 30 state, to pay biafra ex-service men and pensioners.
To construct 850km of roads and 1550km rehabilitated.
Revived 17 fertilizer plant .
So many achievement with like resources within 3yrs.
"According to OPEC According to OPEC"what have you as someone living in Nigeria experiencing with what he is doing,I for one knows he does nothing I don't need OPEC or UN to tell me otherwise.to list achievements every govt have what they ve achieved so its not new
was it not the same way they told us that Nigeria is the happiest people on earth during OBJ when we were suffering,we need a change jare a real one and Bihari can't give it .he is ur guy support him as long as you want but I know he is wrong for the job and millions of Nigerians can attest to that
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

People vote most in presidential elections!
you don't even know that
People are more concerned about local elections,
The only way presidential elections will record large turnout is because of the national assembly election.
Voters turnout was very low in 2015, 43%
This time it will not be up to 30% because both parties are Fulani herdsmen and Muslim,
Like in my state Edo state, the turnout will not be up to 20% of registered voters.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by tuniski: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
you don't even know that
The only way presidential elections will record large turnout is because of the national assembly election.
This time it will not be up to 30% because both parties are Fulani herdsmen and Muslim,
Like in my state Edo state, the turnout will not be up to 20% of registered voters.
The presidential election is the ultimate and attracts the most voters turnout. Guber is seen as given while LGA is mockery!
The voters turnout will be more than 2015 cos citizens are discontented with Buhari/apc and want to vote them out! Low turnout means victory for incumbent in any election!
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
"According to OPEC According to OPEC"what have you as someone living in Nigeria experiencing with what he is doing,I for one knows he does nothing I don't need OPEC or UN to tell me otherwise.to list achievements every govt have what they ve achieved so its not new
was it not the same way they told us that Nigeria is the happiest people on earth during OBJ when we were suffering,we need a change jare a real one and Bihari can't give it .he is ur guy support him as long as you want but I know he is wrong for the job and millions of Nigerians can attest to that
you have not answered my question, how can you expect a man that received $94b to perform miracles by making Nigeria look like London within 3yrs, why such hatred for such an honest man that make attempt to make things work even with little resources compare to those that you said is better than him.
And those corrupt people wasted $1.1tr, an excess money that could turn Nigeria into London.
With what this government has plan, by 2020 you will see about 90% of the projects like Railway, second Niger bridge, etc.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by lx3as(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
modath:

For anyone in doubt(US ambassador didn't clear it enough) , we are here to epp. cool

Anambra & Osun as case study...

2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
ANAMBRA

PDP 1,145,169
ACN 3537
CPC 4223

OSUN

PDP 188409
APC 299711
CPC 6997

ANAMBRA

PDP 660,762
APC 17,926

OSUN

PDP 249,929

APC 383,603

GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS

ANAMBRA 2017

APGA 234,071
APC 98,752
PDP 70293

With a total of 448,000 for all 17 or was it 18 parties that participated STATEWIDE...

0SUN 2018

APC 255,505
PDP 255,023
SDP 128,053

With TOTAL votes cast of 721,621

It's instructive to note that people will tend to come out more for states election as it's closer home but somehow in Anambra about 500k adults went MIA in 2015 and almost 700k in Obiano's reelection.

DID THEY DIE OR WHAT?

Thank Goodness!
Card readers have made it difficult to rig elections again in Nigeria.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

The presidential election is the ultimate and attracts the most voters turnout. Guber is seen as given while LGA is mockery!
The voters turnout will be more than 2015 cos citizens are discontented with Buhari/apc and want to vote them out! Low turnout means victory for incumbent in any election!
people are disconnect with buhari for be honest and they want to vote him corruption and corrupt Pdp .
You have not answered my question why will a man that received $94b turn Nigeria into London within 3yrs and those that received $1.1tr and could not turn Nigeria into London in 16yrs want to come back.
PaChukwudi44:

Buhari is honest? You must be joking

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
you don't even know that
People vote more in presidential elections. Stop making unnecessary arguments
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
people are disconnect with buhari for be honest and they want to vote him corruption and corrupt Pdp
Buhari is honest? You must be joking
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by tuniski: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
people are disconnect with buhari for be honest and they want to vote him corruption and corrupt Pdp .
You have not answered my question why will a man that received $94b turn Nigeria into London within 3yrs and those that received $1.1tr and could not turn Nigeria into London in 16yrs want to come back.
You sound like someone who is not grounded with finance. Buhari has more money laced with humongous borrowing to augment any revenue shortfalls.

You can continue asking your question while suffering masses vote out buhari!
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
you have not answered my question, how can you expect a man that received $94b to perform miracles by making Nigeria look like London within 3yrs, why such hatred for such an honest man that make attempt to make things work even with little resources compare to those that you said is better than him.
And those corrupt people wasted $1.1tr, an excess money that could turn Nigeria into London.
With what this government has plan, by 2020 you will see about 90% of the projects like Railway, second Niger bridge, etc.
stop wasting your time listing those things cos it won't help you.buhari has received more than that and borrowed more than that recently in China
that's why I see him as a failure but the worst trait in him is that he is undemocratic and partisan,Nigeria don't need such individuals and that question you keep asking should be directed to the man sitting on top of our government,wait he is ur guy and if he couldn't do anything about it then he is still the same as those there before him
am not in government am a citizen and I feel nothing about the man in power,its not hatred but he is just not performing.the truth doesn't make it hate
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Sleekfingers: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
megacity:
Nothing other than rigging can make PDP and Atiku lose in South East

What's the population of southeast? They better keep their 5%....

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Sleekfingers: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:
Oga Donatus, come 2019, you dont know what will happen so why not shut the f**k up because you are not God so dont play one here!

You may be wondering why PDP choice of presidential candidate has Atikulated Nigerians.

Here are the hidden facts:

#SAME°DIFFERENCE
[b]Buhari is a northerner
Atiku is a northerner

Buhar is fulani
Atiku is fulani

Buhari is a muslim
Atiku is a muslim

Buhari is above 70
Atiku is above 70

Why Atikulating....

Atiku is educated
Buhari went for military training.

Atiku has doctorate degree in science.
Buhari claimed he has. Waec certificate.

Atiku established a business
Which he manages properly.
Buhari has spent over 50 years in government with no visible achievement. (no wonder he achieved nothing in his tenure)

Atiku built university
Buhari owns inherited cows.

Atiku loves humanity thus invest in them.
Buhari doesn't know what humanity is.
He loves his cows.

Atiku built schools to educate Nigerians
Buhari built ranches to feed cows

Atiku slaughter cows to feed Nigerians
Buhari slaughter Nigerians to feed his cows.

Atiku is a democrat.
Buhari is a dictator.

Atiku supports restructuring.
Buhari has already divided Nigeria 97% and 5%
(Maths ntooor)

Atiku is born on 25 November
Buhari has no birthday.
He remains 72yrs every year.

Atiku is the only child after the death of his sister.
Buhari has a younger sister who is older than him.
What a miracle!

OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE
We need:
ECONOMIC ATIKULATION
SECURITY ATIKULATION
JOB ATIKULATION
DEMOCRATIC
ATIKULATION
RESTRUCTURAL-
ATIKULATION

Pease add more things to be ATIKULATED...

#AtikulatingNigeria[/b]

Since they are atikulating ......this is what I think buhari should do.....

To instruct inec to stop issuing PVC to anybody with names like emeka, nnamdi, ofor, chioma etc.. ..this technique can work in Lagos, kaduna, kano.....

Buhari try this idea. And thank me later
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by aguyph: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
Kingosytex:
oga donatus mechie onu gi ebe ahu, i repeat shut up and stop spewing trash.

no amount of rigging can make atiku lose SE. atiku does not even need to campaign in the east for him to come out victorious.
you are the one that need to shout your shit hole because am 40 years now .even though I live abroad it is only in this apc regime that my village road was done under 3 years and pdp has been there for 16 years . Now let me ask you if I was you who will you give credit to.less I forget the formal abia state govonor is from my local government Bende to be precisely yet he did northing.now a norther wich I did not know or have never been to my village is the one doing our road though nddc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.