Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,515 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (28314 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
stop wasting your time listing those things cos it won't help you.buhari has received more than that and borrowed more than that recently in China
that's why I see him as a failure but the worst trait in him is that he is undemocratic and partisan,Nigeria don't need such individuals and that question you keep asking should be directed to the man sitting on top of our government,wait he is ur guy and if he couldn't do anything about it then he is still the same as those there before him
am not in government am a citizen and I feel nothing about the man in power,its not hatred but he is just not performing.the truth doesn't make it hate
you have not answered my question,
Those that received $1.1tr did not do anything, they also borrowed 11tr naira into their pockets and you love them for Mortgaging your future.
But you hate the honest man that perform with little resources,
Buhari also borrowed 11tr naira but tied to infrastructure, no money enter into individual pocket.
You said the government received more than $94b, meaning this government bribe OPEC to reduce the figure.
Just go and sleep till election, and see if the evil forces that has destroyed this country will ever come back.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

You sound like someone who is not grounded with finance. Buhari has more money laced with humongous borrowing to augment any revenue shortfalls.

You can continue asking your question while suffering masses vote out buhari!
is this question sane people has be asking, how can oil be selling @30 and you expect the unexpected,
Despite $400b your ineffectual buffoon received according to OPEC report without a single project he still borrowed 11tr naira into his pocket without a single project for the loan, he also borrowed to pay salaries for 3months.
And buhari also borrowed 11tr naira from China until they finish the projects
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
you have not answered my question,
Those that received $1.1tr did not do anything, they also borrowed 11tr naira into their pockets and you love them for Mortgaging your future.
But you hate the honest man that perform with little resources,
Buhari also borrowed 11tr naira but tied to infrastructure, no money enter into individual pocket.
You said the government received more than $94b, meaning this government bribe OPEC to reduce the figure.
Just go and sleep till election, and see if the evil forces that has destroyed this country will ever come back.
as your master what he did with the one given to him
all you APC supporters do is to always blame the past government yet forgetting that this is your time to show the difference.
only an APC supporter will say that Nigeria is faring better under Buhari no ordinary Nigerian with no party affiliation like me will say we are better under buhari
Buhari is the worst leader in the history of this Nation whether you believe it or not
every four years I vote for people who I believe will make Nigeria and your oga will go back to his town if Nigeria have a free and fair election by next year
I don't do tribe,party or whatever I believe in Nigeria and your master is one of those who destroyed this country he was a coupist,a dictator and a man who says that Abacha is a saint.buhari is one of the reason Nigeria is the way it is and he must pay for it anytime we have good leaders in this country
oh Naija just won a match and am happy about it I know u won't be cos to you APC comes first.be a patriotic citizen

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by tuniski: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
is this question sane people has be asking, how can oil be selling @30 and you expect the unexpected,
Despite $400b your ineffectual buffoon received according to OPEC report without a single project he still borrowed 11tr naira into his pocket without a single project for the loan, he also borrowed to pay salaries for 3months.
And buhari also borrowed 11tr naira from China until they finish the projects
Oil sold for 12$/barrel when OBJ came on board in 1999 andd reserve barely 3bn$ yet visible achievements were seen/felt.
All the long story amounts to nothing nigerians know that life is terrible today than anytime pre-2015!
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by biztip: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
d hatred for buhari in d streets of southeast , he won't get up to 3% votes in d southeast. DTS one thing am sure of
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by BALLOSKI: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

grin grin Save yourself the stress Nne grin

We don't do elections here. We don't queue to vote here. In fact, the only time we see ballot booklets and boxes is during distribution at the INEC centres, after then, the materials would develop wings and fly away till the collation time, usually between 1am to 2am.

APC will serve it hot to the PDP, next year. grin
I oversaw an election in that region and did study their rigging methods. I submitted my report to my party chairman . And he wrote to inec too. INEC acknowledged receipt. We are going to shock them this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

Oil sold for 12$/barrel when OBJ came on board in 1999 andd reserve barely 3bn$ yet visible achievements were seen/felt.
All the long story amounts to nothing nigerians know that life is terrible today than anytime pre-2015!
what was the percentage of poorest people in Nigeria, during thief obj era ? what achievement did he record in infrastructure, in agriculture, in railway, in housing,? Despite receiving a total of $430b according to OPEC report without a single project to show for it.
And you are saying $12/barrel.
OPEC report are saying $430b in 8yrs.
Compare $430b with $94b.
Also compare the population of 80m sharing $430b with the population of 200m sharing $94b.
Inside $94b, 400,000 are paid 5,000 every month and 9m children are feed.
Railway, roads, airports are upgrading to international Standard.
In agriculture, no more importation of fertilizer, 17 moribund fertilizer plant has be revived.
So many achievement to show for the $94b.
But nothing thief atiku can show the $430b they received from the sales of oil with lesser population.
Your ineffectual buffoon received $400b with nothing to show for money received from oil sales with 160m population.
The good people of Nigeria knows the truth, despite the hunger cause by looting of the past, except the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are only crying wolf.
Their 5% can not return Pdp back to their looting for the next 50yrs,
Buhari will handover to able VP osibanjo in 2023.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Augustenite(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

We don't do elections here. We don't queue to vote here. In fact, the only time we see ballot booklets and boxes is during distribution at the INEC centres, after then, the materials would develop wings and fly away till the collation time, usually between 1am to 2am.

Wat will happen in 2019 election is that , APC will use the military to send people away in southeast and create fear in people heart so that they won't be able to vote for PDP but, in the north all things will go well in Favor of APC .
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
boss1310:
as your master what he did with the one given to him
all you APC supporters do is to always blame the past government yet forgetting that this is your time to show the difference.
only an APC supporter will say that Nigeria is faring better under Buhari no ordinary Nigerian with no party affiliation like me will say we are better under buhari
Buhari is the worst leader in the history of this Nation whether you believe it or not
every four years I vote for people who I believe will make Nigeria and your oga will go back to his town if Nigeria have a free and fair election by next year
I don't do tribe,party or whatever I believe in Nigeria and your master is one of those who destroyed this country he was a coupist,a dictator and a man who says that Abacha is a saint.buhari is one of the reason Nigeria is the way it is and he must pay for it anytime we have good leaders in this country
oh Naija just won a match and am happy about it I know u won't be cos to you APC comes first.be a patriotic citizen
i have told you what buhari did with $94b .
So tell me what your ineffectual buffoon did with $400b in 4yrs,
And thief atiku with $430b in 8yrs of him and thief obj .
The only thing you have be saying is that buhari is a failure, as how?
Because you don't even know the meaning of failure.
So if buhari fail with $94b, did your ineffectual buffoon pass with $400b?
Did thief atiku with thief obj pass with $430b, ?
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by MajorGenGoody(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wiki9ja:
Ahead of 2019 general election, the Abia state chairman of the All Progressives Congress,APC, Hon. Donatus Nwankpa, has declared that the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party,PDP, has not in anyway, brightened the chances of the opposition party of taking over power from the governing APC.

He, therefore, said that the opposition PDP and its flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar have nothing to offer Nigerians if voted into office.

Nwankpa who spoke while addressing newsmen on Monday, in Umuahia, the Abia state capital, dismissed the notion that Southeast zone would vote for PDP in 2019 election over the choice of Former Anambra State Governor, Peter Obi as Atiku’s running mate.

He explained that the Southeast had fared well under President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration and pointed out that the zone will not support the main opposition PDP to return back to power due to its past failure to fix the infrastructural decays in the country.

According to the ex-Abia lawmaker,”The emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the presidential candidate of the PDP has not in anyway boosted the chances of the opposition party.

“Because there is nothing new about Atiku. There is nothing spectacular about him. He does not have the magic wands.

“Let me ask, how many Atiku followers can ridicule us in Southeast? The most important thing today is that the APC government has not neglected south-east zone.

“Anybody telling you that Southeast is going to vote for PDP is a misnomer, misconception and the person is still living in the past. Southeast does not belong to PDP”.

“Historically, PDP has not won any genuine election in the south-east. Elections had been based on manipulation of results and conspiracy with security agencies and the electoral body. And this time around, vote will count. One man, one vote”.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/things-that-will-make-pdp-atiku-lose-in-south-east-apc-chairman
This man brain is using finger battery.
Keep deceiving yourself mumu

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by truthstands01: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

Indirectly, you are supporting planned rigging of 2019 elections by APC! What a tragedy. You'll be shocked next year.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by tuniski: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
what was the percentage of poorest people in Nigeria, during thief obj era ? what achievement did he record in infrastructure, in agriculture, in railway, in housing,? Despite receiving a total of $430b according to OPEC report without a single project to show for it.
And you are saying $12/barrel.
OPEC report are saying $430b in 8yrs.
Compare $430b with $94b.
Also compare the population of 80m sharing $430b with the population of 200m sharing $94b.
Inside $94b, 400,000 are paid 5,000 every month and 9m children are feed.
Railway, roads, airports are upgrading to international Standard.
In agriculture, no more importation of fertilizer, 17 moribund fertilizer plant has be revived.
So many achievement to show for the $94b.
But nothing thief atiku can show the $430b they received from the sales of oil with lesser population.
Your ineffectual buffoon received $400b with nothing to show for money received from oil sales with 160m population.
The good people of Nigeria knows the truth, despite the hunger cause by looting of the past, except the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are only crying wolf.
Their 5% can not return Pdp back to their looting for the next 50yrs,
Buhari will handover to able VP osibanjo in 2023.

Even this chat we are doing is dividend of that era. The pdp have solved a critical milestone of development : communication!

You can continue to write long epistle, the people know which govt made life better!

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

Even this chat we are doing is dividend of that era. The pdp have solved a critical milestone of development : communication!

You can continue to write long epistle, the people know which govt made life better!
the people are be deceive by the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
The people don't know that the government could not achieve all promise due to little resources.
That is why we are telling the people now, that $1.1tr were looted by Pdp and the same Pdp can never come back again until they return that which belongs to you and I.
We are telling the people to know that $1.1tr is enough to build a new country like Canada.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by crimeboss: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
360degreess:
Tell them the truth..2019 will be the official & final burial of pdp...UP APC,UP BUHARI.

Don't be childish, why are u mocking ur self, how is APC going to win the eastern zone when the bill to curb ur president's rigging is out, u and ur mumu president should plan for retirement because ur end has been sealed.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by crimeboss: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
truthstands01:

Indirectly, you are supporting planned rigging of 2019 elections by APC! What a tragedy. You'll be shocked next year.

Let them keep fooling themselves, no more rigging for APC.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Ovamboland(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
modath:

For anyone in doubt(US ambassador didn't clear it enough) , we are here to epp. cool

Anambra & Osun as case study...

2011 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
ANAMBRA

PDP 1,145,169
ACN 3537
CPC 4223

OSUN

PDP 188409
APC 299711
CPC 6997

ANAMBRA

PDP 660,762
APC 17,926

OSUN

PDP 249,929

APC 383,603

GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS

ANAMBRA 2017

APGA 234,071
APC 98,752
PDP 70293

With a total of 448,000 for all 17 or was it 18 parties that participated STATEWIDE...

0SUN 2018

APC 255,505
PDP 255,023
SDP 128,053

With TOTAL votes cast of 721,621

It's instructive to note that people will tend to come out more for states election as it's closer home but somehow in Anambra about 500k adults went MIA in 2015 and almost 700k in Obiano's reelection.

DID THEY DIE OR WHAT?

Hmm
Osun electoral figures shows growth in number of voters which is more consistent with reality while Anambra shows a huge decline from over 1.1 million voters in 2011 to just over 400,000 by 2017.

Where did all the people go, did they migrate to SW?

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by crimeboss: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
buhariguy:
Did thief atiku with thief pass with $430b, ?

God is judging u, wait a little longer u soon know what happen with the money u are asking about, the real ineffectual baffoon lives in aso-rock about to be butted out.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by durangokid: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2018
megacity:
Nothing other than rigging can make PDP and Atiku lose in South East
Can they even rig it is the question
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 17, 2018
360degreess:
Tell them the truth..2019 will be the official & final burial of pdp...UP APC,UP BUHARI.
APC will fail woefully in the south east.For the first time the south east will be producing a vice president since the inception of democratic rule of 1999, you expect them to vote against their brother?
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by tuniski: 2:22am On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
the people are be deceive by the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
The people don't know that the government could not achieve all promise due to little resources.
That is why we are telling the people now, that $1.1tr were looted by Pdp and the same Pdp can never come back again until they return that which belongs to you and I.
We are telling the people to know that $1.1tr is enough to build a new country like Canada.
One of the reasons Atiku will win is to stop nigerians from referring to one another in the manner you just did. It is part of buhari's failure that you are bitter!
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Ategberoson(m): 4:57am On Oct 17, 2018
even a layman know Atiku picking obi as VP will win southeast but buhari will wrestle south south with him, buhari will win southwest with high mark, buhari will win northwest with high margin, buhari will draw or win northeast with Atiku, buhari and atiku will wrestle in north Central

tell me how Atiku will win in 2019 even if Atiku pick southwest as VP, his winning is not guarantee talkless of picking VP in east that don't have national political wave
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by Oracle4: 5:15am On Oct 17, 2018
PDP is dead and buried
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
i have told you w saying is that buhari is a failure, as how?

its either you are a complete novice or you might think that am stupid by always mentioning $94b as money collected by Buhari in his three year plus.go and research before coming to Nairaland to post nonsense
Bihari has borrowed 11 trillion naira in 3 years not even the one he made where the result for that,Aso rock hospital have over 3 billion naira budgeted for it but have you forgotten the case of them not having paracetamol
do you know that the past administration which you always like to refer to spend less than 1.4 trillion buhari is spending on fuel subsidy yet fuel was tagged on #87 how come buhari spend more yet fuel is higher(that's corruption)
human rights and constitutional abuse would have impeached and prosecuted ur guy if we are living in a saner society
Do you think having the moniker Buhariguy will get u noticed and contract by your evil party lol keep trying
where are the roads,why is our economy worse off,why do we keep importing fuel,what of steady light,what of corruption,what of security of ordinary citizens like me,bokoharam nko,what of election rigging and tribalism
why should I support a man like that to continue as head of state in my country,are you OK.you come here brandishing wrong information and acts like a total novice in politics and affairs of this country
Atiku is a thief abi but Buhari is the president with the help of Atiku money what does that make him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 6:25am On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
even coke is now #120 chai

1 Like

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2018
boss1310:
even coke is now #120 chai
that is the problem of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist,
This is private businesses, they want to make too much gain,
If you decide not to drink coke, the price will fall, the higher the demand and the lower the supply then the higher the price .
Go figure it out,
And if buhari set up price control like what he did in 84, you will still accuse him of a tyrant.
So what did expect buhari to do?
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2018
boss1310:
its either you are a complete novice or you might think that am stupid by always mentioning $94b as money collected by Buhari in his three year plus.go and research before coming to Nairaland to post nonsense
Bihari has borrowed 11 trillion naira in 3 years not even the one he made where the result for that,Aso rock hospital have over 3 billion naira budgeted for it but have you forgotten the case of them not having paracetamol
do you know that the past administration which you always like to refer to spend less than 1.4 trillion buhari is spending on fuel subsidy yet fuel was tagged on #87 how come buhari spend more yet fuel is higher(that's corruption)
human rights and constitutional abuse would have impeached and prosecuted ur guy if we are living in a saner society
Do you think having the moniker Buhariguy will get u noticed and contract by your evil party lol keep trying
where are the roads,why is our economy worse off,why do we keep importing fuel,what of steady light,what of corruption,what of security of ordinary citizens like me,bokoharam nko,what of election rigging and tribalism
why should I support a man like that to continue as head of state in my country,are you OK.you come here brandishing wrong information and acts like a total novice in politics and affairs of this country
Atiku is a thief abi but Buhari is the president with the help of Atiku money what does that make him

i can confirm to you that you don't read before replying,
I explained in the previous post the issue of 11tr naira.
11tr is not merely a loan but connected to infrastructure, it is conditional loan, until the Chinese finish the project before the payment.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
11tr is not merely a loan but connected to infrastructure, it is conditional loan, until the Chinese finish the project before the payment.
did you read before replying cos I looked for your answers to the list of his failures but all you did was COMPLAIN,CRITICIZE,CONDEMN and COMPARE just the same way your party and your master does
why should I be bothered by ur lame excuses for him when am in Nigeria and know how hard it is to take care of people who depend on me.you are even referring to Biafra when it has absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing,that's myopic,tribalist and typical APC
Bihari is a despot and should head to prison when he is thrown out from ASO rock next year.Nigeria is not Cameroon where a leader does what he wants
if your master set up a good business friendly environment coke should be #50.need I remind you how much he promised on fuel during his campaign
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
do you have people who depend on you,I don't think so.if you do you don't come here spewing rubbish,do you know how much 12kg is being sold now,what of a litre of kerosene or do we have to go further into indirect tax of goods and commodities
you know nothing about economics or politics of this country you just know about APC.do you know how long I ve been waiting for people like you to quote me on Nairaand here so that I will school you.if Buhari is that good you won't have to Defend him rather his achievements will
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2018
boss1310:
did you read before replying cos I looked for your answers to the list of his failures but all you did was COMPLAIN,CRITICIZE,CONDEMN and COMPARE just the same way your party and your master does
why should I be bothered by ur lame excuses for him when am in Nigeria and know how hard it is to take care of people who depend on me.you are even referring to Biafra when it has absolutely nothing to do with what we are discussing,that's myopic,tribalist and typical APC
Bihari is a despot and should head to prison when he is thrown out from ASO rock next year.Nigeria is not Cameroon where a leader does what he wants
if your master set up a good business friendly environment coke should be #50.need I remind you how much he promised on fuel during his campaign
did you know that this government was rated esteem in the ease of doing business, 24hrs clearing of goods and 24yrs to register your company unlike before when it was 3-6months to clear goods and to register a new company.
As I said, the higher the demand the higher the price, a lot of people can afford coke that is why the price went up, unlike before when those who have not see 2,000 naira before can not afford it, but today everybody can afford it as buhari is giving those who have not see 2,000 naira are be paid 5,000 monthly
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
boss1310:
do you have people who depend on you,I don't think so.if you do you don't come here spewing rubbish,do you know how much 12kg is being sold now,what of a litre of kerosene or do we have to go further into indirect tax of goods and commodities
you know nothing about economics or politics of this country you just know about APC.do you know how long I ve been waiting for people like you to quote me on Nairaand here so that I will school you.if Buhari is that good you won't have to Defend him rather his achievements will
official price of kero was subside to 50 naira during the era of your ineffectual buffoon, and we were buying it @200 and it was still scarce, that was the highest scam of the century,
That corruption has stop, today no Scarcity and no subsidy.
Is corrupt people like you who want to continue as before, corrupt people like you advise the government to be stealing in order to enrich.
Gone are those days, we can't go back to Egypt.
The corrupt children of Israel were crying, Moses take us back Egypt
to enjoy the corruption we use to enjoy before.
On the issue of rice, sorry to disappoint,
We need more hand in the rice production in order to bring down the price.
That $20b your ineffectual buffoon use to import rice in order to kill local producers and unemployment.
Today 48,000 rice farmers has become millionaires instead of making oyibo millionaires.
So because you have many dependent, you want to be stealing in order to be living large, I know this is the main reason the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist hate buhari not because he has failed in any sector of the economy.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
official price of kero was subside to 50 naira during the era of your ineffectugressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist hate buhari not because he has failed in any sector of the economy.
guy no kill yourself with hate o lol.here you go again cussing,complaining,condemning,criticizing and comparing yet finished up saying nothing.you keep mentioning Biafra yet said bihari will win south east out of his goodwill and that was the genesis of this argument.
you keep shooting yourself in the foot and contradicting your own statement.you haven't made any single statement that will convince a novice to vote for buhari and if u are an APC spokesperson you are not doing your job wella lol
all I see from your statement is hate and pro government propaganda nothing more,am yet to see anything that shows am arguing with a reasonable and sound fellow
Buhari is a failure and if you want to know what am saying come to the east stay in a public place and shout"I love buhari"if you are still breathing after 5 mins thank your stars.we don't want him again na by force?
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
did you know that this government was rated esteem in the ease of doing business, 24hrs clearing of goods and 24yrs to register your company unlike before when it was 3-6months to clear goods and to register a new company.
As I said, the higher the demand the higher the price, a lot of people can afford coke that is why the price went up, unlike before when those who have not see 2,000 naira before can not afford it, but today everybody can afford it as buhari is giving those who have not see 2,000 naira are be paid 5,000 monthly
#5000 that was paid once to few people for camera nothing more,lol I wonder who advise this your party sef cos all they do is childish even their lies too
why are u people scared of Atiku if I may ask cos since his emergence APC has been running helter skelter.if you think I belong to any party then you are worse off from how I think u are,I belong to Nigeria and no matter what u say here it will never dispute how buhari is a calamity.I didn't support anyone in the last election though I was hoping to see a change from bihari I used to know but he is worse than any leader we ve ever had

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Ibrahim Attahiru - Ali-Keffi / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC / Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.