Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,212 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa (28312 Views)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike / Donatus Nwankpa Reacts To Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
boss1310:
guy no kill yourself with hate o lol.here you go again cussing,complaining,condemning,criticizing and comparing yet finished up saying nothing.you keep mentioning Biafra yet said bihari will win south east out of his goodwill and that was the genesis of this argument.
you keep shooting yourself in the foot and contradicting your own statement.you haven't made any single statement that will convince a novice to vote for buhari and if u are an APC spokesperson you are not doing your job wella lol
all I see from your statement is hate and pro government propaganda nothing more,am yet to see anything that shows am arguing with a reasonable and sound fellow
Buhari is a failure and if you want to know what am saying come to the east stay in a public place and shout"I love buhari"if you are still breathing after 5 mins thank your stars.we don't want him again na by force?
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't want buhari again because he is not corrupt,not because he has failed. abi na by force to be corrupt in order to please the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist. The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can go to hell for all i care.
5% can not determine our future ,
Go to north and shout atikulate, if they will not look as corruption.
Does that mean that Christians are more corrupt.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by buhariguy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
boss1310:
#5000 that was paid once to few people for camera nothing more,lol I wonder who advise this your party sef cos all they do is childish even their lies too
why are u people scared of Atiku if I may ask cos since his emergence APC has been running helter skelter.if you think I belong to any party then you are worse off from how I think u are,I belong to Nigeria and no matter what u say here it will never dispute how buhari is a calamity.I didn't support anyone in the last election though I was hoping to see a change from bihari I used to know but he is worse than any leader we ve ever had
nobody is scared of thief atiku, is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that are looking up to him to adverse their corruption course.
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't want buhari again because he is not corrupt,not because he has failed. abi na by force to be corrupt in order to please the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist. The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist can go to hell for all i care.
5% can not determine our future ,
Go to north and shout atikulate, if they will not look as corruption.
Does that mean that Christians are more corrupt.
nobody wants buhari even in north that's why its paining you.your master's tenure will be over by next year and that's the end of him.you are the one trying to force people to vote for your dullard master but we no gree o
Re: Why PDP, Atiku Will Lose In South-East – Donatus Nwankpa by boss1310(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
nobody is scared of thief atiku, is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that are looking up to him to adverse their corruption course.
you are hopeless I tell you that's why you can never make sense in everything u ve been saying here.ur comments look stupid and for someone who can write in good English your education is a complete waste as you keep being tribal.be sure to commit suicide when your master who values animals than humans is packing his belongings if the thing is paining you this much
for your information more people died in the north than the south during your master's bloody reign,he also have more political enemies in the north and west more than the east.he arrested more political enemies from the west who he accused of corruption than the east.what am I saying
the bloody despot will lose vote in the north and west more than he and his fellow myopic and tribal followers like you has envisaged
Nigeria is about to be saved Hurray!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.