Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari (46569 Views)

Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, / APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by leisuretym: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
there is no problem with it if it also affect Amechi, Tinubu, Ganduje, El rufai IGP who was accused of purchasing properties in dubai and other APC goons, it shouldnt be one sided, that is all we are saying!! I need my time for productive stuffs and not here defending this
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
life2017:
foreign countries loves Buhari Anti corruption stands.
Foreign countries monitor corrupt money leaving Nigeria.
They support Buhari because they can see the drastic decline in offshore accounts controlled by politicians.

Buhari have some areas he is underperforming. But the most stupid and foolish things Nigerians can do is to elect Atiku, a known kleptomania and crook to the office of the president. It is like an open invitation of Arm robbers to your safe.

I keep hearing Atiku is a business man.
Which business did atiku do that have helped Nigeria manufacturing the fundamental problem of Nigeria?

Atiku businesses are mostly rent seeking easy businesses which take advantage of closeness to power to enrich himself.
People keep saying how Atiku owns Intels. Atiku does not own Atiku. Intels belong to an Italian business man. Atiku only used his political influence to own shares in Intels for his political cover for intels abuse of Nigeria system.
that mallam from Kano when Is he going to pick him up Mr integrity indeed Zai Barbar
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by Trapping(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Who cares? They can continue backing... All we know is that buhari is going back to his 150 cows in 2019
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by ignant: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Paul Artwright spoke on the executive Bill on temporary asset forfeiture and not on the travel ban.

It is also amusing when you consider that the rep is alleged to have spoken on a ban the government claimed it didn't release.

Hahahaha.
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by sureheaven(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Only fools and thieves won’t support the ban.
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by dancewith: 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
In saner climes where the application of anti corruption measure is blind you can say this is welcome

In a place where several known party allies of a president with corruption cases worse than those on the list are excluded, it is not hard to see this as what it is: a tool against political opponents

Fairness is an universal principle that neutrals hail
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by BabaO2: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
This endorsement supersonically supercede Obasanjo and pdp religion leaders endorsement of their corrupt candidate they are repackaging.
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by Stevewonder004(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Why wont he say so.......
He who pays the pipet dictates the tone.....
Buhari is just doing what his slave master wanted.....
We are still seen as slaves to thos idiots called brithish.....
Am even waiting for my on name to appear cos am tired of this nonsense game of corruption...
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
lordm:
I love the anticuruption fight, but the nepotism is the problem
is nepotism not corruption?
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by adesina746: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
princeade86:
k. but where did he backed it?

Be looking for it
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by DealZnaija: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/16/eo6-british-government-speaks-ban-50-politicians-buhari/

Every country that i know have this type of tool in place. EO6 does not exclude the court from its usage.

Britain has Unexplained Wealth Order. They also have restriction of movement. Go and ask late Alamaseigha why he disguised and fled England or go and ask Ibori whether he came back home with any pence from England.

America has it as well, so no noise should be made about it here
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by def111(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
life2017:
foreign countries loves Buhari Anti corruption stands.
They support Buhari because they can see the drastic decline in offshore accounts controlled by politicians.
For foreign countries, they don't differentiate corrupt Nigerians on the basis of APC/PDP.
For them, corrupt Nigerians are being prosecuted. That is perfect for them.

Buhari have some areas he is underperforming. But the most stupid and foolish thing Nigerians can do is to elect Atiku, a known kleptomania and crook to the office of the president. It is like an open invitation of Arm robbers to your safe.

Which business did atiku do that have helped Nigeria manufacturing the fundamental problem of Nigeria?

Atiku businesses are mostly rent seeking easy businesses which take advantage of closeness to power to enrich himself.
People keep saying how Atiku owns Intels. Atiku does not own Intels. Intels belong to an Italian business man. Atiku only used his political influence to own shares in Intels for his political cover for intels abuse of Nigeria system.

Will you keep quiet
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by bluefilm: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sai Baba!!!

Just win your second term and finish off all these corrupt entities wherever they may be in this country once and for all.
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by techstack: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
cool
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by Princedapace(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

This is the position that all reasonable people worldwide would take on the travel ban. Sadly, enemies of Nigeria who are supporting a well documented rogue and his bigot sidekick to take over the presidency of the country are wailing against this great decision. The good news however is that the lovers of corruption are in the minority. Majority of Nigerians who are reasonable are in support of the travel ban on corrupt political elites who have looted our common patrimony. They should remain in Nigeria till their cases are decided by the court.

No body is against it but it becomes a problem when only members of the opposition parties are on the list.. That is the issue..

If u cripple opposition, what else do we have? I would have personally loved Buhari if he can extend his corruption fights against his kitchen cabinet too.. There are so many people in APC who need to be on the list..
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by codslic: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Britain,
Please kindly leave us alone.
Regards
Me.
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by lordm(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
lexy2014:
is nepotism not corruption?
bros, you know what I meant, don't tell me there is nothing good about him.
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by Mrsimplexvi: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
many youths are out there, graduates are not employed and our so called president is out there fighting corruption for 3yrs now... abeg bone that corruption shit biko... I Neva see the positive effect
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by SoNature(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
olanrewaju99:
Anyday Africans stay off whitemen shadow is the day real development will begin, we give them too much in our country affairs and yet no any improvements. Have never seen any Whitman country allowing black to dedicate for them. We see them as demi god yet we don't value our people we believe in them too much. Wake up Africans.

Actually, they are demigods

Those people’s brains are miles well-advanced than those of useless Africans who think of nothing else than tribe and region

If u think Africans are smarter, pick out a technological innovation that a black African invented

Today, the world is talking about IoT, blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, but we have yet to sort out our infrastructure due to tribalism, religion, nepotism and corruption

You'd better stop living in cloud cuckoo land because those guys are miles ahead
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
You may be wondering why PDP choice of presidential candidate has Atikulated Nigerians.

Here are the hidden facts:

#SAME°DIFFERENCE
Buhari is a northerner
Atiku is a northerner

Buhar is fulani
Atiku is fulani

Buhari is a muslim
Atiku is a muslim

Buhari is above 70
Atiku is above 70

Why Atikulating....

Atiku is educated
Buhari went for military training.

Atiku has doctorate degree in science.
Buhari claimed he has. Waec certificate.

Atiku established a business
Which he manages properly.
Buhari has spent over 50 years in government with no visible achievement. (no wonder he achieved nothing in his tenure)

Atiku built university
Buhari owns inherited cows.

Atiku loves humanity thus invest in them.
Buhari doesn't know what humanity is.
He loves his cows.

Atiku built schools to educate Nigerians
Buhari built ranches to feed cows

Atiku slaughter cows to feed Nigerians
Buhari slaughter Nigerians to feed his cows.

Atiku is a democrat.
Buhari is a dictator.

Atiku supports restructuring.
Buhari has already divided Nigeria 97% and 5%
(Maths ntooor)

Atiku is born on 25 November
Buhari has no birthday.
He remains 72yrs every year.

Atiku is the only child after the death of his sister.
Buhari has a younger sister who is older than him.
What a miracle!

OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE
We need:
ECONOMIC ATIKULATION
SECURITY ATIKULATION
JOB ATIKULATION
DEMOCRATIC
ATIKULATION
RESTRUCTURAL-
ATIKULATION

Pease add more things to be ATIKULATED...

#AtikulatingNigeria
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by kanubiafra: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
"I’ve heard that this is an anti-corruption measure. It’s not for me to say who should or should not be on the list,” Arkwright told Channels TV on Monday.

“But what I would say is that it’s very important in continuing this fight against corruption and rooting out corruption where it is happening.”

Direct quote.

Please point me to where Paul "backed" EO6.
check apc propagander book you will see it there
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by Abdul3391(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
life2017:
Foreign countries loves Buhari Anti corruption stands.
For foreign countries, they don't differentiate corrupt Nigerians on the basis of APC/PDP.

While Nigerians are saying Buhari corruption fight is not working, the most developed countries in the world that actually monitor the flow of corrupt funds are all saying Buhari is doing a good job on Corruption. US President Donald Trump acknowledged it. Former US Ambassador to Nigeria aknowledge it. Former UK prime minister Cameron acknowledged it. What more evidence do we need to believe that the anti corruption of Buhari is working. Though it is slow with some perceived selectivity, but it is moving forward.

Or are we saying except corruption is reduced to zero completely that is only when we will agree Buhari is working? That is too much expectation to expect even in 20years for a country like Nigeria with structural corruption according to former US ambassador to Nigeria !!!

Buhari have some areas he is underperforming. But the most stupid and foolish thing Nigerians can do is to elect Atiku, a known kleptomania and crook to the office of the president. It is like an open invitation of Arm robbers to your safe.

People keep saying how Atiku owns Intels. Atiku does not own Intels. Intels belong to an Italian business man. Atiku only used his political influence to own shares in Intels for his political cover for intels abuse of Nigeria system.

Some argue Buhari has no company or business. Obama has no company. Theresa May prime minister of UK has no company. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton has no businesses. Etc. Actually most leaders of advanced countries are public servants who never own a private business. President Donald Trump is among few excemptions
that God you said he's selective in the fight but why
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by seunmsg(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Princedapace:

No body is against it but it becomes a problem when only members of the opposition parties are on the list.. That is the issue..

If u cripple opposition, what else do we have? I would have personally loved Buhari if he can extend his corruption fights against his kitchen cabinet too.. There are so many people in APC who need to be on the list..

Have you seen the list? How did you arrive at the conclusion that only opposition members are on it?
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by Sleekjunior(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
I PITY US NEXT YEAR IF THESE slowpoke WINS
7Alexander:

H
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by Flatheadpig: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/16/eo6-british-government-speaks-ban-50-politicians-buhari/

You can't take sense away from sensible people,the same way you can't dash wawa Jews from potopoto region sense
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by joe120120(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
dre11:

That to say that British are the administrator of buhari government
Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
life2017:
Foreign countries loves Buhari Anti corruption stands.

While Nigerians are saying Buhari corruption fight is not working, the most developed countries in the world that actually monitor the flow of corrupt funds are all saying Buhari is doing a good job on Corruption. US President Donald Trump acknowledged it. Former US Ambassador to Nigeria aknowledge it. Former UK prime minister Cameron acknowledged it. What more evidence do we need to believe that the anti corruption of Buhari is working. Though it is slow with some perceived selectivity, but it is moving forward.

Or are we saying except corruption is reduced to zero completely that is only when we will agree Buhari is working? That is too much expectation to expect even in 20years for a country like Nigeria with structural corruption according to former US ambassador to Nigeria !!!

Intels was founded before he became a Vice President, which year them born you, he is a co-founder and the largest share holder. Don’t speak or act on sentiment or ignorance of APC, I am not for any of them, but not because I hate them I would speak ill of them, let me say this, Buhari retired 1985 , got out of prison 2 years later or there about, enough time to own a business yet he went to work for his junior Abacha, 1) he lack ego of manhood, 2) he lack self esteem, most Sagittarius are desperate and empty heads I don’t like them. Same with Saraki, even Atiku is saggirtarius they are desperate and self centered ambitious idiots. They lack vision. They have nothing, virtually nothing to offer us. We need a selfless been, a man who loves development, a man born to see his country beautiful like Europe..benin republic of yesterday money don pass our own. Bro do not support this men without head. We need true federalism go survive or divide the country, Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria have nothing in common, we have no bond, they even have their own kannywood. We have nothing, our lifestyle is different. A Yoruba man can act like an Urhobo man if he chose to, a benin man can claim yoruba if he chose too, but northerners they are different.. NORTHERNERS HAVE NOTHING ESPECIALLY THAT BLOCKHEAD BUHARI, SENTIMENTAL AND SELFISH LEADER

Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by dazzlingd(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Why are Nigerians gnashing teeth over alleged corrupt people banned from travelling, is it their ban? They stole from you and you are here with your poverty stricken souls fighting for them. What do these people really want, you praise China and other countries for being merciless on corrupt people while you curse your government for fighting corruption..are u mad??

1 Like

Re: British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari by edibobo: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
If Akpabio, Nsima Ekere, Umana Okon Umana, Obanikoro, Omisore, Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Fayemi, Oshiomhole are not in the list, there is nothing like fighting corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.