Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (79540 Views)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by haaryobhami: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
sarrki:
EFCC lost it

What about the core northern governors that looted billions
lol u actually think efcc will prosecute ganduje,someone that is very important to buhari re-election then u are deluded.
I know buhari will win next year election but am happy b4 the election ill be out of this bish called Nigeria.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
see him forming Rambo now, when the real music starts to play , he wouldn't know how to dance again.
doing initial gra gra when you know the odds are stacked against you doesn't help. no need for all this drama., a word is enough for the wise
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Coward die many times before their death but valiant never taste of death but once. You are a man of valour.�
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Charly68: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
We really need war against indiscipline in the land.. If this man served meritoriously would they be inviting him on frivolous allegations ? Who invited Mimiko..?
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by BunmiSkye: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
I implore EFCC as a matter of fact to handle his case with care and decide his fate with immediate alacrity. No drama, don't stoop so low with him. Grill him if he's really guilty of the accusations. But if he's not culpable, pls don't waste much of your time on this man without any electoral value again. Release him to the society and let him remain a ranter that he's known for.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by gg4real: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Reference:

My friend it is just an invitation, period. Government institutions can summon any citizen. He wasn't arrested. That would be on suspicion of a crime. So what is all the drama about.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Realist2: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Go Fayose, God will be with you. Truth will naturally unveil itself.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:
Season one is about to start. Dear IPOB miscreants both online and offline, your lord and personal saviour Fayose is about to be humiliated, kindly get ready with your keypads for the online war. Sambo Dasuki is still in jail, El-Zakzaky is still in jail despite different Courts setting them free. A man that can lock up his brothers and throw the key of their jail room inside the River Niger, when such a man lays hands on other people's brother, blood may flow. Where is Cownu Nnamdi?
He is a yoruba not an Igbo man. Yorubas are known for betraying their own for a plate of ewedu. Awolowo comes to mind. If he is Igbo we would fight for him and shake up the polity. We are that united. Fayose might have stolen, but he is not the only thief in Nigeria to deserve that kind of humiliation. Up till now EFCC are barking where Innoson is and as long as Innoson remains an Igbo man they would continut barking.

Look at Ekweremmadu and Abaribe, look at Nnamdi Kanu, look at Stella Odua, look at Ihejirika, we protect our own.

Go ahead and kill Fayose because he identified with Igbo people, we would still come back here and mock you people.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by lloyds(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Realist2:
Go Fayose, God will be with you. Truth will naturally unveil itself.

What is the truth?
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Ganbite: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bodude504:
Honestly I don't like this man for anything

DEN GO ENTER LAGOON NAH .. THE ONLY VOCAL GOVERNOR IST GOVERNOR TO PASS ANTI-GRAZING BILL .....I'm sure u re one of the Fulani people here so why will u like him self
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
A government full of witch hunt for opposition.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by DTaj: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
EFCC officers should re-set Fayose’s brain and let us have the 2nd round of the drama of I am in “sifia” pain!

This guy had always dragged the exalted office of a state governor in the mud but this current drama is the icing on the cake. How could someone who just left Government House yesterday as Governor, print a customized t-shirt to a public agency? To what end?

His several ill-gotten properties in Magodo, Victoria Island (3 on Karimu Kotun Street alone!), Ekiti, and Abuja should be staked.

Nincompoop who only amuses his ilk- dunderheads.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by AtikuDeman: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
What a tyrannical govt we have found ourselves. Buhari end will be worse. What kind of humiliation is this?
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by AtikuDeman: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
I like Fayose a whole lot and I feel his issue with EFCC should be handled/resolved by our law courts. He should not be unduly remanded in EFCC custody beyond the constitutionally provided time limit.

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Keep exposing and contradicting yourself. You want buhari to continue yet you want the matter to be handled by the court. What does buhari know about the rule of law? Has buhari ever obeyed any court order? What concerns a dictator with the rulings of a law court?

Just take your time and keep calm, no let me vex for you. Keep fooling yourself anyway
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by AtikuDeman: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
yumubelek:
EFCC Becareful!

I implore EFCC as a matter of fact to handle his case with care and decide his fate with immediate alacrity. No drama, don't stoop so low with him. Grill him if he's really guilty of the accusations. But if he's not culpable, pls don't waste much of your time on this man without any electoral value again. Release him to the society and let him remain a backing dog that he's used to.

May God guide Buhari and EFCC to do the right thing....

Nigeria will be great again!
What has impotent buhari ever done right in his entire life? Keep contradicting and fooling yourself
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
This reminds me of when MKO Abiola boasted "Arrest me, Arrest Fire". But when came and took him like a chicken, nothing happened grin

Choi, Yoruba people sabi make baseless threats sha shocked

O pari o
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:
Season one is about to start. Dear IPOB miscreants both online and offline, your lord and personal saviour Fayose is about to be humiliated, kindly get ready with your keypads for the online war. Sambo Dasuki is still in jail, El-Zakzaky is still in jail despite different Courts setting them free. A man that can lock up his brothers and throw the key of their jail room inside the River Niger, when such a man lays hands on other people's brother, blood may flow. Where is Cownu Nnamdi?

APC is not humiliating Fayose, Rather APC is making more millions across Nigeria to vote against dem.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Initial gra gra, when e tire from eating watery beans na that time e go how to beg.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by chisani(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
It's time to test the law. The rule of law vs the rule of man. EFCC is not an independent institution but rather association of powerful individuals.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by sogodihno: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
neezar:

We gonna take u guys serious if we see Amaechi, Ganduje, Akpabio, Tinubu, Oshiomole, Okoroacha and others in the list

For now ur a joker

Almost all politician are corrupt, if he fight against everybody, with whom will he fight.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by yumubelek(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
AtikuDeman:

What has impotent buhari ever done right in his entire life? Keep contradicting and fooling yourself

What has your potent father done to your immediate community?

He would have done good by preventing your birth so you will not be here today calling another Father and respected man than your Dad 'an impotent'.

Your father is a failure for raising a bad child in you, I'm not proud of him. But not too late sha, you need to learn the basic skills of talking maturely in public places.

Regards to your Mom, she's so careless too...
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
That's my nigga cool
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
I don't know why he should be carrying bags like as he will stay in their custody for months, it will make EFCC to see that he's guilty of the crimes against him.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose, Nigeria Mandala. God will fight for you.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by MrGoc(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bodude504 post=72 138868:
Honestly I don't like this man for anything
mtchwee . . Who your like eep??
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fayose, Nigeria Mandela, God will fight for you IJMN.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by donteanz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
squash47:
Fayose is a Yoruba man,Yoruba people are well know for breeding Agberos. so permit me to say that Fayose is an educated Agbero. Agberos are used to facing law enforcement agents so im not surprised that he is not scared.
in conclusion, both EFCC,Fayose PDP and APC are all thieves.
stay ATIKUlated.
Why would you mention theif close to atiku's name
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
...and this man Fayose was once an executive governor of a Nigerian state...his behaviour and manner is that of a glorified tout...smh...
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
This idi.ot that built a common fly - over with 19bn. He should go and rot in EFCC jail for all I care.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by demitola(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
kingy1:

you must be very daft i Swear.

Someone invited by efcc and he decided to honour the invitation and you called him childish. If he had decided to shy away from the invitation you would have called him another name.

You must be mad and fantastically stupid. You need to be booted on the face.
grin grin grin u were really in pain today i swear! I repeat again - Fayose has been so childish - imprinting on a top to Efcc grin, but this time around no more immunity. You could belong to the Dino family too. Ko ma ma kan mi ke!
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
demitola:

grin grin grin u were really in pain today i swear! I repeat again - Fayose has been so childish - imprinting on a top to Efcc grin, but this time around no more immunity. You could belong to the Dino family too. Ko ma ma kan mi ke!

grin grin i laugh u in Swahilli. I was never in support of Fayose incompetence more also, i hate your definition of Childishness on the Fayose issue. cool .
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by KelB(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
This man na comedian

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... / Dino Melaye Mother's Grave 'Holy Bible' (Photos) / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.