Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) (79519 Views)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by lamidi21(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Na waoooh, trouble dey sleep Fayose go wake am, I no go pity u when the trouble start oh
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by Horlaslim(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
This man is nothing but a comedian... Always come up with crazy things
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by truthstands01: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
WorldRichest:
Season one is about to start. Dear IPOB miscreants both online and offline, your lord and personal saviour Fayose is about to be humiliated, kindly get ready with your keypads for the online war. Sambo Dasuki is still in jail, El-Zakzaky is still in jail despite different Courts setting them free. A man that can lock up his brothers and throw the key of their jail room inside the River Niger, when such a man lays hands on other people's brother, blood may flow. Where is Cownu Nnamdi?

Keep rejoicing and supporting tyranny. It will surely get to you one day, I assure you.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by GCsomething: 4:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Sorry! Pls what happened to his presidential ambition? Throughout the PDP conventions and pre-primary; he wasnt mentioned
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by demitola(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
kingy1:

grin grin i laugh u in Swahilli. I was never in support of Fayose incompetence more also, i hate your definition of Childishness on the Fayose issue. cool .
See, i wont exonerate EFCC too in the unprofessional way they're handling this matter, but i'l imagine a PdP governor like Seriake Dickson in the shoes of Fayose rite now, i bet he would never tow this Fayose's childish theatrical line. Thats one of the pdp governors i love anytime any day.
Re: Ayo Fayose Arrives EFCC Office (Photos) by 3pointsagree: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
WorldRichest:
Season one is about to start. Dear IPOB miscreants both online and offline, your lord and personal saviour Fayose is about to be humiliated, kindly get ready with your keypads for the online war. Sambo Dasuki is still in jail, El-Zakzaky is still in jail despite different Courts setting them free. A man that can lock up his brothers and throw the key of their jail room inside the River Niger, when such a man lays hands on other people's brother, blood may flow. Where is Cownu Nnamdi?

Zambia shall be free!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki / Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.