Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch (38004 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Dmec(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
ok
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Dahkogrin007:
THE BROKE GUY THAT DOESNT HAVE MONEY TO GO AFTER NEW GIRLS
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
I never kept in torch with my ex,I even blocked them on social media before saying Good bye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
honniemail:
Chijoke is definitely in number 2category cos the way d guy close mark me is out of this world grin

No.2 guy eh kwa... when you were promising sex you did not know ba?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
6. THE BROKE ONES!
aka CHEWING-GUM-BODY-BOYS! grin
The gigolos looking to show how well they have mastered the “art of poosy/anus-sucking”, even as their teeth and tongues keep falling off from their YEAST-FACTORY MOUTHS. cheesy

I swear! Once them see you snap picture for fine office, them go start beggie beggie.
Using love and marriage format... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by tunary(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by tunary(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
I never kept in torch with my ex,I even blocked them on social media before saying Good bye.
That's right, you did perfectly well bro
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
I have an ex that pops up only on my birthday. Once he drops me a long happy birthday epistle, he adds "Dipo misses you so much"

Heigod! Which kain devil be this one! undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by KanwuliaMama: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
pocohantas:

I swear! Once them see you snap picture for fine office, them go start beggie beggie.

Even if you are old enough to grandma them! grin
Take them to the bed room, dem don rush to tia ya pahint begin lick ya menses and hemorrhoids ooooooooo!
Sickness go catch ya by force!
Phocking RITUALISTS! cry

Then they cook all kinds of stories to swindle you!
Dirty tings!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by tomdon(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lies
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Jubilancy(f): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
the annoying ones..... that have refused to take a hint
disturbing somebody with i love you i love you
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Curry30: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
#6 The One You Owe Money
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Truckpusher(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
No one keeps in touch like a woman you've promised to give big money cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by KanwuliaMama: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
7. The ones that keep asking for your newds and flashing you their UNSIGHTLY, DISEASE-SCARRED LIFELESS BLOKOSES on WhatsApp! embarassed
All to spice up their dead marriages of bondage! cheesy

There is this one ehn? The BLOKOS be like sokntin wey don jam PLENTY-PLENTY totos with TEETH. See scars? shocked
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by successincentiv(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
What if I turn it to the opposite side. Type of girls that will always keep in touch

1. the girl you promised money

2. The girl you just had sex with
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
24hoursreporter:

LOL, very funny! She may be reading this now you know.
who knows? It might be the green light she's also been Waiting for grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by CheedyJ(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
The jobless & idle guys nko..
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dahkogrin007:
THE BROKE GUY THAT DOESNT HAVE MONEY TO GO AFTER NEW GIRLS
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
24hoursreporter:
The world of relationship is very interesting especially if you are a lady. As a matter of fact, some guys will always keep in touch no matter the distance. While some of them are genuine, many others have ulterior motives.

Those with ulterior motives always hover around, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. However, this article will unveil to our readers the 5 types of guys that will always keep in touch.

The 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch

#1. Your Ex Boyfriend

Your Ex-boyfriend is one of the guys that will always keep in touch. Sometimes, their keeping in touch can be very genuine, while other times it can be dangerous especially when they want you back.

#2. The Guy You Promised Sex

It may interest you to know that nobody checks on you more than the man you promised sex. They will never give up until they get want they want.

In fact, they will always hover around, looking for the next opportunity to grasp. As a rule, be careful of such guys.

To put it differently, stay away from them if possible and stop answering their calls. Some of them just want to “Chop and run”, remember the cookie jar is a sacred shrine that is meant for your husband alone.

#3. The Guy You Have Had Sex With Before (The Oliver Twist)

One of the guys that always keep in touch is the person you have had sex with in the past. He is like an Oliver Twist who will always come back for more, especially if he had a good experience the last time.

These guys are never genuine in any of their act of kindness, rather there are just waiting for the next opportunity to strike again.

Watch your back when dealing with guys like these, they don’t care whether you are married or in a relationship, they just want to eat from the cookie jar again.

#4. The Man That Truly Loves You

A man that truly loves you will always keep in touch. Certainly, they can go extra miles just to get your attention. They always start interesting conversations with you. These guys are relatively genuine compared to the first 3 above.

#5. Your Childhood Friend

No matter the distance, your childhood friend is one of the guys that will always keep in touch. They remember how you guys grew up and the precious innocent moments you spent together as children.

These memories will always make them keep in touch without ulterior motives. The fact that you spent your childhood together makes it always fun to hang around these guys. This is because you always have things to talk about.

Source: [Url=http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/16/5-types-of-guys-that-will-always-keep-in-touch/] 24hoursreporter [/url]

op must be a bad boy. Which category u de. Abi na chop clean mouth?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
That says it all
All my EX wan kill me

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Ericnrm(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
beardlessdude:
lol. @ number 5, Wendy is my childhood friend but mehn, I dey watch that girl close. make she let her defence down make I just fire.

Badman grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by BlaQWolf: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
pocohantas:

People like me cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by chisani(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mr.poster, you know what? Your points are valid to some extent. Don't forget, human behaviour cannot be predicted accurately. Wetin I dey talk self? I know again. Anyway you are right and oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by onmyowncj: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
The phrase"precious innocent moment" is only what a girl need to be rushing you.she will gist u every fly that comes around her,once in a while she will offer"it" to u without request,boy maintain innocent at the first offer yet make her look precious,the second offer will be so obvious and open,if u miss this one! boy u will remain d precious innocent friend while one mad rough idiot b chopping d "it"
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by Smalliano(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fall to num 4 BT mai girls seems nt to understand coz of d distance BTW us �
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by bayocanny: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
honniemail:
Chijoke is definitely in number 2category cos the way d guy close mark me is out of this world grin
be careful lol
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by johntayo: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2018
You can keep in touch with scheduling messages for each day, on GraceSMS cost is 1.65 naira per unit. https://gracesms.com/#pricing
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by 24hoursreporter: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
op must be a bad boy. Which category u de. Abi na chop clean mouth?
LOL, I be born again bad boy. lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by blackgold2018(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
yettymuse:
I have an ex that pops up only on my birthday. Once he drops me a long happy birthday epistle, he adds "Dipo misses you so much"

Heigod! Which kain devil be this one! undecided
Lol.. on reading this n on hw u wrote it. You miss him too.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
made4naija:
grin

Couple Seen Having Sex In Front Of People In South Africa watch video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/couple-seen-having-sex-in-front-of-people-in-south-africa-video/

Hmmmm.

Put warning on it because kids may come on Nairaland.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
And #5 may lead to marriage.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch by pocohantas(f): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
BlaQWolf:

People like me cheesy

Lol, not you o. There was this one that gave me close marking ehn. Nothing could deter the guy. He tried using emotional blackmail..."you don't want to come to my house or go on a date with me because I don't have money".

After like a month, he sent this very long message on how he needed some thousands for something which seemed genuine. I actually did send him the money, after that I blocked him completely. I think we are fair now smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.