Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Your Wife/girlfriend Will Leave You If You Don't Loose Those Man Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife/girlfriend Will Leave You If You Don't Loose Those Man Boobs (434 Views)

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife/girlfriend Will Leave You If You Don't Loose Those Man Boobs by chuksstanlo: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Wether you like it or not this is a fact. How many people with man boobs have told you that they enjoy sex? Maybe close to nothing. Even if you are rich your wife will find a way to satisfy yourself(vibrator). If you don't know having man boobs affects your manhood. As you know if you can't perform in bed then i am sorry for you.

Ask me why

Because she will find another alternative means. It could be your driver, Cleaner,Bestfriend.

If you don't want to have this nightmare then i have a solution for you. I have an E-book that will show you the steps to take to loose your man boobs and also loose weight forever and ever. If you don't do it now when will you ever do it.
If you are interested click the link below to buy for N5,000

https://paystack.com/pay/-uws5lco32

(1) (Reply)

Angry Women Storm A Bar To Kick Out Waitress For Snatching Their Husbands / 10 Interesting Things You Can Do To Surprise Your Boyfriend / WATCH VIDEO As First Wife Storms Wedding Venue, Pours Red Oil On New Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.