Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features (11790 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
festwiz:
Favour. undecided undecided lipsrsealed
grin grin
Who you tho undecided
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by SirLakes: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
As long as I can play muziccc..... Who cares about UI
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by goodlife4every1(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Stellio player... Best ever... Followed by poweramp...

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by flexyrule(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2018
POWERAMP

Case closed!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by festwiz(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2018
daamazing:
grin grin
Who you tho undecided
ibleedevil
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by CleoT: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Try JetAudio Plus

Thank me later �
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by cjudy(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Trapnews:
undecided
Never again, Never Again and Never Again should anyone living vote for Buhari
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HENRY940: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2018
NLbully:
I have tried a lot of Music players but none suits my needs

#Musicolet
#Poweramp
#BeatBox

These three should please be excluded from your list

Jet Audio
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by RiseAbove(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2018
Try DUB music player

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by AdorableJosh(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by psalmson001: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2018
MediaMonkey
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by bume1: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
abeg vlc still dey alright cool
smiley BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!
smiley grin
Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.
come and be blessed

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2018
daamazing:
Best UI is retro music, no doubt bout that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7969080_screenshotretromusic20181017072943_jpegfa755caf7b463b8dc02aa00c52c19451

How did you set your Artists... Those who were featured in a music

And where did you download your musics
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by gonkin(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Playerpro is so simple. Automatically downloads album arts and pictures

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by akandeseun44(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2018
I still prefer phonograph pro
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Where do you download your songs?

OP, I use Musixmatch
deezloader
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2018
festwiz:
ibleedevil
ma guy grin

1 Like

HeWrites:

How did you set your Artists... Those who were featured in a music

And where did you download your musics
download from deezloader
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by thegloor: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Try ListenIt
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by dedudu: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2018
NRG player
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Hauwi(f): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2018
JamesRiley:
Samsung Music Player..best in the world
Seconded

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by AdorableJosh(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2018
daamazing:
deezloader

Thanks
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by ohismanuel: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2018
PI music player

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2018
dub leads, others follow!
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by lesbiconverter: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2018
The best player doesn't have a great UI
It's jet audio plus

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by Politicalidiot: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2018
goodlife4every1:
Stellio player... Best ever... Followed by poweramp...

Power amp is the best for me. Here is a good list of best music players
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
daamazing:
download from deezloader
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by HeWrites(m): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
daamazing:
download from deezloader
If I download music on the app... Can I please it with another music player?
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by daamazing(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
HeWrites:

If I download music on the app... Can I please it with another music player?
not deezer, deezloader and yes.. you can view in yiur local music player
Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by nani667: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
✔️

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by investigator007: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
try boom player, its super cool.
NLbully:
I have tried a lot of Music players but none suits my needs

#Musicolet
#Poweramp
#BeatBox

These three should please be excluded from your list

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features by grudges: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
For me I dont care about good Ui, all I want is clear, loud and good sound, for me I prefer musixmatch over and above other players. Mostly, the difference in music players is noticeable when using headphone or connected to bluetooth speakers, brother I give it to musixmatch try and tell us your view about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Top Shareholders In Africa's Phone Market. / Most Stolen iPhones Are In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.