Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna (29945 Views)

Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Ugosample(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Allee90:
No any and I repeat No any full Hausa Fulani northern girl will EVER marry a None Muslim. Its against our religion, culture and tradition. Infact its an abomination. That is the bitter truth most of you will not love to hear. There is decorum guiding all aspects of our lives. For those that knows they know

story

you know how many Igbo guys have married aboki girls

I personally know of two (the hand work of nysc)

but your own men can marry Christian girls abi undecided
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Shino444(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
divinehand2003:
angry

If the dad is aware that Christianity and Islam are related and in the Quran Jesus is regarded as a prophet of Allah just as prophet Mohammed is, then why all these hatred for Christians up to the extent of banning your daughter from having anything to do with a christian? Honestly I don't understand this problem at all that has been put in place by some leaders of the past with selfish and ulterior motives.

At least she isn't mingling with an atheist or pagan now.

Then your Quran is wrong, Jesus ain't a prophet, he's the Savior of the world
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Ugosample(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
But it is okay for una men to marry non Muslim girl. Abi?
the guy does not know what's up grin cheesy
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Sheunma: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
muslim girl from up north marrying a christian guy from down south seeking succour in a sharia court this doesnt add up

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Marculey58: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
I swear op no get the real gist
kazyhm:
20 years old from a Northern Muslim home ?
In a sharia court ?

The op did not have the real gist
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Marculey58: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2018
I swear op no get the real gist
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Akpacha(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
I just d pity this babe, those heartless men would waste her. I pray shouldn't regret her action, I wish she survive it.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by leksite120(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2018
kaluxy007:
Going to Sharia Terrorist court shows what the outcome would look like
i knw word lyk dis wil com out.. is it compulsory u say stupid things..
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by leksite120(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2018
theapeman4:
The father fear the truth!

Islam is a demonic religion!
as well as Christianity is also a satanic religion
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by OlusegunAdedayo: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by udemzyudex(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2018
MrAJQ:
If she is to be Christian and the man Muslim, he would have been tagged adductor.

Your sense is low, very low.

Did any one of them complain or did her father say anything like that before the judge?
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by leksite120(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2018
Indigenous:
Muslim and their terror religion
terror religion..... cos dem av destroy u and ur family abi
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by leksite120(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2018
jegz25:
Most if not all the people here bashing Islam on this issue will never allow their daughters marry a Muslim guy.. Awon hypocrites
cos u also allow urs to marry ours, or is it nt dis same Nigeria... u even discriminate among ursef talkless of other religions
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by leksite120(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Shino444:

Then your Quran is wrong, Jesus ain't a prophet, he's the Savior of the world
pls if d Quran is wrong, wats ur evidence dt ur bible is also ryt
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by vindisick: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2018
Is it not weird for a country to have two conflicting ideologies in the same constitution?. One place you say Sharia,The other place you say you're secular.
This is madness. This country has so many problems. Who did all this to this country?
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by maxlev1: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Allee90:
No any and I repeat No any full Hausa Fulani northern girl will EVER marry a None Muslim. Its against our religion, culture and tradition. Infact its an abomination. That is the bitter truth most of you will not love to hear. There is decorum guiding all aspects of our lives. For those that knows they know
Being a Hausa fulani northern girl doesn't make that person a Muslim so states ur facts correctly. I am not from North and am a christian but I have 6 relations(Christians) who are from to Hausa ladies. So where did u get ur ideology from?
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by maxlev1: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
proprince:
Later the same Nigerians will come to tell us "One Nigeria" when Nig has never been one.

Core Northern girls dnt go to the east for NYSC but Christian girls are been posted to the Core northern states for NYSC.

All these stupid laws only applies to the poor northern guys, why did Babangida marry an igbo girl, Atiku
Has ibo wife
How is Nigeria one?
Where did u get ur facts from? I have seen core northern ladies serving in the eastern, southern and western part of this country. Its just that some of them do redeploy back to the north but a lot still serve in other regions outside north.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by maxlev1: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2018
technicallyrich:

becasue we are blessed.
If you are a girl and you know marry a biafran,wey even God has blessed with everything,my sister wetin you gain.
Which one is biafran again? U must be from the east. Let me ask u, who do u think makes up Biafra?
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Shafiiimran99: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
divinehand2003:
angry

If the dad is aware that Christianity and Islam are related and in the Quran Jesus is regarded as a prophet of Allah just as prophet Mohammed is, then why all these hatred for Christians up to the extent of banning your daughter from having anything to do with a christian? Honestly I don't understand this problem at all that has been put in place by some leaders of the past with selfish and ulterior motives.

At least she isn't mingling with an atheist or pagan now.
It is not matter of hatred but Allah's command that Muslims women are allowed not to marry non Muslims
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by ollah2: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
theapeman4:
at least we don't go out bombing people all in the name of 72 p%&ssy! grin

Ain't that proof enough?

Say what?? undecided

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by maxlev1: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2018
emmykey0128:
Guy no b love joor, the guy sabi Bleep wella, u don't know the power of rod abi?

It's like u have been heartbroken several times by the wrong set of ladies such that u don't know the strength of love. Let me tell u, true love can make a lady take a bullet for u. I have been lucky to meet many of such ladies in my life. Dick and money is just a bonus. I know these factors have power to turn d female brain but trust me its not near as strong Love.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2018
fabinfos:
​A young Muslim lady identified as Amina Hassan, has sued her dad, Alhaji Adamu Hassan for banning her from marrying her Christian boyfriend.

Amina, 20 met her suitor Christopher from the Niger Delta region last year and recently introduced him to her father who rejected the relationship.

She immediately hired a lawyer to help convince her father.

Amina and her lawyer Barrister Ado Ali appeared before a Sharia Court at Magajin Gari area of Kaduna state yesterday where her lawyer begged the court to serve as her guardian in order to allow her wedding to hold.

In his objection, Alhaji Hassan through his lawyer said the only issue he has with Christopher is that he has no regard for him.

The girl’s counsel, however, prayed the court to grant the two parties two weeks to sort things out and reach an agreement.

In his ruling the Judge Lawal Dahiru said Alhaji Hassan has every right to assess his daughter’s suitors but has no right to force anyone on her.

He thereafter adjourned the case till the 29th of October for hearing.

http://kikiotolu.com/muslim-lady-sues-father-for-banning-her-from-marrying-ijaw-christian-boyfriend-in-kaduna/

We now have sharia lawyer and court. What a effed up country.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by DreamersVille24(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Allee90:

Your religion might be closer to extremism then.

What happened to individual thinking? No wonder you lots up there have that disgusting herd mentality.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by toye440: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

But we shouldn't fear Christianity if Oyedepo doesn't allow any of his daughters to marry a Muslim right?

Hypocrisy is a christian

Perhaps your pastors fears the truth as well hence the reason they want only Christians to marry their daughters.

Ain t that proof enough that Christianity is demonic and from the pit of hell
Nobody wants to hv a potential terrorist as inlaw. Oyedepo was formerly a Muslim before he saw d light and choose d path dat leads to righteousness. I dont recall anywhere in d world wre u hv Christians killing for God and chanting Jesus is lord, but can u say dsame for Islam.
Just recently ur Islamic speciacial forces AKA BOKO HARAM just eliminated a 20 yr old lady because its what Allah asked them to do. Globally islam is known to b a cancer, everywhere they go its trouble. Sad thing is they will never go to Allahs country Saudi Arabia, but they prefer christian countries like Europe and try to make their host country b like their war torn countries . Conclusively i think u and i can both agree on one thing wch is true, that Islam is terrorism and terrorism is Islam.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by DreamersVille24(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
It is not matter of hatred but Allah's command that Muslims women are allowed not to marry non Muslims

Allah's command?

So what happens if she goes ahead to marry the non Muslim?

She is to be stoned to death?

Closeted terrorists everywhere.

Tueh!
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by ollah2: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2018
toye440:

Nobody wants to hv a potential terrorist as inlaw. Oyedepo was formerly a Muslim before he saw d light and choose d path dat leads to righteousness. I dont recall anywhere in d world wre u hv Christians killing for God and chanting Jesus is lord, but can u say dsame for Islam.
Just recently ur Islamic speciacial forces AKA BOKO HARAM just eliminated a 20 yr old lady because its what Allah asked them to do. Globally islam is known to b a cancer, everywhere they go its trouble. Sad thing is they will never go to Allahs country Saudi Arabia, but they prefer christian countries like Europe and try to make their host country b like their war torn countries .

The same reason why they don't want their daughter to marry a christian terrorist. They don't want to have Christian terrorists as in laws, Oyedepo switched his religion just like anybody can but it he did it truly for love then he wouldn't be riding on 3 private jets among other luxuries while his members are in abject poverty.

Christian terrorists have always been killing for jesus every freaking time. They have destroyed countries from Iraq Syria Afganistan Libya et al. They are a cancer to the word and until Christianity is eradicated the world won't be peaceful. Christianity is all about terrorism then they pretend they are fighting it. Christianity and terrorism are like Siamese twins.

Quit crying and ranting. Your religion and members are cancers

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2018
MrAJQ:
If she is to be Christian and the man Muslim, he would have been tagged adductor.

grin you know them, this dad they waste him time, if Na me, I will not even sweat it, I will say " My daughter you are free to marry Christopher as long as you don't consider me ur dad" grin
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by toye440: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

The same reason why they don't want their daughter to marry a christian terrorist. They don't want to have Christian terrorists as in laws, Oyedepo switched his religion just like anybody can but it he did it truly for love then he wouldn't be riding on 3 private jets among other luxuries while his members are in abject poverty.

Christian terrorists have always been killing for jesus every freaking time. They have destroyed countries from Iraq Syria Afganistan Libya et al. They are a cancer to the word and until Christianity is eradicated the world won't be peaceful. Christianity is all about terrorism then they pretend they are fighting it. Christianity and terrorism are like Siamese twins.

Quit crying and ranting. Your religion and members are cancers

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Seriously!!!! so every non moslem is a christian, waow i love ur assessment. But that doesn't change the fact that islam is a treat to world peace. O just so that u dont continue on the wrong side of life, i recommend u read a book titled " 150 questions u dont ask an imam".

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by ollah2: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2018
toye440:

Seriously!!!! so every non moslem is a christian, waow i love ur assessment. But that doesn't change the fact that islam is a treat to world peace. O just so that u dont continue on the wrong side of life, i recommend u read a book titled " 150 questions u dont ask an imam".

Seriously!! but every non chrisitan is a muslim per your logic? The kind of logic you chrisitians use in defending your fellow christians is pretty funny to say the least. Islam is a treat to world peace while christianity is a threat to world peace hence the reason they are full of terrorists. Well, its you that is on the wrong side of life. As usual, christians act like they are saints and their side they chose is the one and only accepted side while others will rot in hell. You need your head checked before bigotry, hypocrisy and hate kills you.

I recommend you to read a book titled "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold" and open your eyes about the lies you have been sold for centuries

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by toye440: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2018
ollah2:

Seriously!! but every non chrisitan is a muslim per your logic? The kind of logic you chrisitians use in defending your fellow christians is pretty funny to say the least. Islam is a treat to world peace while christianity is a threat to world peace hence the reason they are full of terrorists. Well, its you that is on the wrong side of life. As usual, christians act like they are saints and their side they chose is the one and only accepted side while others will rot in hell. You need your head checked before bigotry, hypocrisy and hate kills you.

I recommend you to read a book titled "The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold" and open your eyes about the lies you have been sold for centuries
i tried as much as possible to keep this civil, albeit am not surprised with d name calling as its wat islam tells u to do. After all its all about blood letting for u and ur ilks, but if u truly love this religion of urs y dont we just split this country to enable u hv an islamic country or u still need d oil money from south to sponsor global terrorism like we hv seen with boko haram and fulani special forces.
Guy just chill and admit Nigeria would hv bin a better country without islam in it, and if u argue there u hv d lifeless one running the country islamically. If islam would pause for a yr Nigeria would b a superpower better than America.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by ollah2: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2018
toye440:

i tried as much as possible to keep this civil, albeit am not surprised with d name calling as its wat islam tells u to do. After all its all about blood letting for u and ur ilks, but if u truly love this religion of urs y dont we just split this country to enable u hv an islamic country or u still need d oil money from south to sponsor global terrorism like we hv seen with boko haram and fulani special forces.
Guy just chill and admit Nigeria would hv bin a better country without islam in it, and if u argue there u hv d lifeless one running the country islamically. If islam would pause for a yr Nigeria would b a superpower better than America.

Keep.shut man, what civil are you trying to keep when you attack what some billions of people hold dear. Is that the kind of civility Christianity taught you? Christianity is all about bloods and more blood, I have given you links and video about the atrocities, terrorism caused by your fellow Christians. You guys are hell bent on destroying the world while pretending you are fixing it. The same way you destroyed world trade centre, simply to justify your invasion of attacking Muslim middle eastern countries. Like j said earlier, Christianity/Christians and terrorism are Siamese twins

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/18/24-hard-facts-about-911-that-cannot-be-debunked
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2018
THOSE HOLDING ON TO ONE NIGERIA ARE ONLY MAKING POLITICIANS AND BRITAIN MORE RICHER

AND SELLING THEIR FUTURE AWAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.