Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna (29964 Views)

Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by ollah2: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
ezenwajosh:
THOSE HOLDING ON TO ONE NIGERIA ARE ONLY MAKING POLITICIANS AND BRITAIN MORE RICHER

AND SELLING THEIR FUTURE AWAY

Perfectly said but the brainwashed and stupid Nigerians especially the southerners are keeping quit. Until Nigerians unite regardless of our political, social, religious, tribal differences and destroy our common enemies in whatever position then Nigeria will forever remain slums and 5th world country
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by technicallyrich(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2018
maxlev1:

Which one is biafran again? U must be from the east. Let me ask u, who do u think makes up Biafra?
wrong,i am ijaw.
And yes my state rivers is geographically located in the east,now they call us ss to divide us.what ever that word ss means i dont even know.
Old eastern region fought biafran war with nigeria,so old easten region which today is ss and se are biafrans.
Go Argue with asari dokubo.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by sleekbae: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2018
But poverty, illiteracy, parasitism are not against your religion. Besides tell that to Ahmed Musa and Atiku that married Christians.mumu
Allee90:
No any and I repeat No any full Hausa Fulani northern girl will EVER marry a None Muslim. Its against our religion, culture and tradition. Infact its an abomination. That is the bitter truth most of you will not love to hear. There is decorum guiding all aspects of our lives. For those that knows they know

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 11:18am On Oct 17, 2018
The judge is right, her father has no right to force any man on his daughter, she has really seen the love of her life, I pray her dream come true.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by MrAJQ(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2018
udemzyudex:

Your sense is low, very low.

Did any one of them complain or did her father say anything like that before the judge?
Meanwhile get sense.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
This story is strange to me.

As much as I want legal heterosexual lovers to have rights to be married, I don't think suing your parents to court over the matter is ideal.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by OyinO: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Religion has caused far more damage and hurt to mankind more than any thing else since man's appearance on planet Earth.
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Ugosample(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
ezenwajosh:
THOSE HOLDING ON TO ONE NIGERIA ARE ONLY MAKING POLITICIANS AND BRITAIN MORE RICHER

AND SELLING THEIR FUTURE AWAY

what is this one saying sef
Re: Lady Sues Father For Banning Her From Marrying Christian Boyfriend In Kaduna by Ugosample(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2018
vindisick:
Is it not weird for a country to have two conflicting ideologies in the same constitution?. One place you say Sharia,The other place you say you're secular.
This is madness. This country has so many problems. Who did all this to this country?

All that is Obj fault undecided

But Sharia court is the state high court in these northern States that practice it

And the supreme court is the highest

So rulings in sharia court can be thrown out in the supreme court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Sisters Get Matching Tattoos / Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.