Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife (32344 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by OgaGist: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerian captain and his lovely wife to be all shades of beauty in their latest pre-wedding photoshoot.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-nigerian-captain-beautiful-wife

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by OgaGist: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 17, 2018
What a handsome man kiss

The bride to be get belle already angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Kidspirit(m): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Nice! Visit my store for your quality T-shirts, see my signature

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2018
This is LOVELY , and BEAUTIFUL. wink

Men in uniform ROCK!

We are sure 90% of them are good lovers and must be ROMANTIC!

All shades of beauty! cheesy wink

Happy married life.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by divinehand2003(m): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmmmm

She looks 3 months pregnant already. It's non of my business though.

Congratulations to the lovely looking couple.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2018
All these lazy army them, product of quotasystem

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by rekeson: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Nice photos. May God bless their union.

FOR INSTANT CURE TO VARIOUS AILMENTS, VISIT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Oct 17, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

NA U GIVE AM BELLE??!

Oan,
Your contradiction no get part 2!!
You get better 1st Class degree for CONTRADICTORY SCIENCE!!!

SilentListener:
What a handsome man kiss

The bride to be get belle already angry
Na both of you give the bride her belle shey!
Get Busy guys!!
Leave Aproko for the ladies!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Engrgeneral(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2018
@ Op, he is a lieutenant and not a captain. Happy married life to them.

16 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by jaido09: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2018
He’s a lieutenant not a captain. Nice one though.

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by zicoraads: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2018
post=72156276:
This is LOVELY , and BEAUTIFUL. wink

Men in uniform ROCK!

We are sure 90% of them are good lovers and must be ROMANTIC!

All shades of beauty! cheesy wink

Happy married life.
We is who?

Those ones?

They are the biggest cheats you have on planet earth. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Neiy: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2018
People with microscopic eyes...dem dun start grin

God bless your union kiss
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2018
zicoraads:

We is who?

Those ones?

They are the biggest cheats you have on planet earth. embarassed
Talking from experience or just assumption Sir Zico?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Engrgeneral(m): 6:20am On Oct 17, 2018
On what number can you be reached?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by rxmusa(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2018
How about that newly enacted law for armed forces about not posting their pictures on social media in uniform?

Op, no put person for trouble fa

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:22am On Oct 17, 2018
All these soldier wannabes in the house have already assessed the man's ranks with eagle eye to discover that his a Leutenant and not captain grin grin

Welldone people

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by okotv(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2018
member of 64RC....arty man to my roommate. Thank you for that key advice as a second termer then. Wishing you a happy married life.

That's a lieutenant not captain

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Amuluonyenaego: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2018
marriage is sweet as they said
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 17, 2018

Super Eagles Just dey Hot Anyhow now , Fans are going crazy even celebrities have been reacting on social media shocked shocked shockedCheckout Cossy Orjakors Shocking and Daring Photoshoot For Super Eagles Players to Win

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by ab1x: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2018
Two stars is a lieutenant and not captain.

3 stars is called a captain ....op pls note

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by ednut1(m): 6:29am On Oct 17, 2018
The makeup artist needs flogging
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by SarakiBukola: 6:30am On Oct 17, 2018
The guy is a sharpshooter as some have remarked

Hope he's as deadly with Boko Haram as he is on the Bed angry

Meanwhile, both of them poured buckets of paint om their faces. Maybe it's airbrushing of the pictures, but it doesn't look natural at all
wink

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Austema(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Hope beutiful girl will stil be left for us?
Then I remember that
#the beutiful one I not yet born
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by stephenolamide(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Who else saw the guys lips?! E dey fagbana
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Lalas247(f): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2018
That guy Issa freak in the sheets ... if u know ,u know
Lovely pic hope the guy didn’t use make up .....

Pls pls pls make sure u don’t quote me .. or else is will be bad for u
Shalom angry
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Lalas247(f): 6:33am On Oct 17, 2018
stephenolamide:
Who else saw the guys lips?! E dey fagbana
So u too saw the lips..
I don talk am ... he Issa freak tongue
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by Rstc: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmmm

He is a soldier. Pumping out a heir quickly is of utmost priority especially in these times of war.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2018
NDA just dey epp regular officers small boys and their Gfs marry quick. Meanwhile bloody civilians with masters and PhD r still struggling to get even a 100k kinda job.

Congrats young man
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife by emmykey0128(m): 6:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Make he do quick make them send am go sambisa forest jare make I take over the wife joor, Emi ika

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) / Signs That She Is In Love. / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.