Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths (19030 Views)

Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Eaugusta(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

I have see why you always come online to wail every time.......
because you believed buhari to make #1 to 1$

I see.....

Atiku has started his promises again and you believed him.

I wonder why you fall for Nigeria politicians every time they made all this their empty promises.
J
Brother/ Sister I weep in private for you.
I follow you weep in private bro
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Ategberoson(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
why putting God grace again when your gullible supporters are already Atikulating?

you're their president already but

in their pipe dream
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by cr7lomo: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

Atiku can never when buhari is still alive

And if he wins... what will you do? ... Agbero peoples committee( APC)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by olufolarin2222: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
They don come again with promises
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by ShameOnAPC: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
God will help you

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Benekruku(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin grin

"IF" is the subject matter

And you cant be elected
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by khinqberry(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
lookinq fr a qf ;Dlookinq fr a qf
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by PHILipu1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
kaluxy007:
Atiku!! Atiku!!!! all these promises would hunt you o
We don't need all these promises to vote you

Just stay alive for us. Period!!

Orange and Breeze FM listeners are already Atikulating ...Carry go
In south east?
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by echinonso260(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
even if you will not do it I will vote for you �

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
No be by mouth
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by jiorhemen(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
baliyubla:
The dullards cabinet has only 3 (7%) women (Khadija Buka Ibrahim, Zainab Ahmed and Aisha Abubakar) all Fulani and 0% youth, as the Lifeless youngest Minister is 51 years old ( Abubakar Malami).

That totals a meagre 7% for both women and Youths in Buharis Cabinet. This further exposes the dullard as a misogynist, who believes the woman's place is in the kitchen and the bedroom, and also shows he has serious Ephebiphobia (fear of the Youth), no wonder he called Every Nigerian youth lazy.

Nigeria is cursed with a Primordial man ruling us in the 21st century, no wonder its now the worlds poverty capital, as captured clearly in the Waziris tweet.

Truth is every Youth or Woman that votes the dullard in 2019 needs his/her head examined, as 40% is a million times better than 7%.

I am a youth, and Atikulate I must in 2019.
I am 100% for Atiku. But the fact that Buhari did not give women 40% space in his cabinet does not make him a misogynist. A President should appoint those whom he thinks are capable of serving with him, and gender, ethnicity, and religion should not be a factor, as those groupings have nothing to do with an appointees integrity or capacity to serve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
id911:

You're not God and Atiku is not double-mouthed and double-faced like the hypocrite called Buhari. Atiku is talk and do!

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the outgoing President Muhammed Buhari has done so much damage to the system and our institutions but I'm convinced the incoming President will put smiles on the faces of the deprived citizens of this country

Think 2019! Think Atiku!

Join us let's make a new Nigeria possible with Atiku as President
see all these fools from mud region rushing atiku like this cake in order to get rid of best medicine reformatting their madness. Thinking maybe atiku will give more tolerance to their secession miscreancy but unfortunately politicians have a sweet record of falling hands

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Doerstech(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikunation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by GistFullGround: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

Is Buhari your god?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by ibejichizzy: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

den you are dead

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Life of a retired womanizer
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Wahala90: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Help!
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Ogaga87(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulated pls take it easy.. If PDP has gone international in her way of doing things, no wahala. I'm not a fan of pre-election promises that end up in trash can..

ATIKOBI--2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by seankay(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Painkila:
Just list out the problems of Nigeria and tell us how you intend to fix them and stop talking rubbish.

The only sensible comment on this page. I’m not concerned about the ages nor sex of his appointees, the most important thing is competence and how he intends to fix the country with the available resources.

I’m sure Nigerians will be rooting for another thief in 2023 to replace the “whatever they name him”.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Dollabiz: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Wahala90: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
eeee

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by DamienW: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
2019 is not about APC and PDP

It’s a choice between the Okd Nigeria and the New Nigeria ��

And Fela Durotoye is our choice

1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by AtikuDeman: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

Ok! then, be prepared to receive buhari's corpse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
cool

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by rhythyson: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

ATIKU IS TALK AND DO

He should visit Amelika first

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
theres need to start a hareem, choose correct chicks.
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by zoedew: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
In Nigeria, corruption and not gender issues is what we need to deal with right now! Every other challenge is traceable to corruption. Atiku is too corrupt to deal with corruption. He is desperate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

There are more than a thousand ways to die, ur buhari should choose 1 asap cos he is going back to daura Dead or alive....oh shit I forgot he is already LIFELESS....
Mumu Zombie...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by dangoteinlaw: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Y'all should vote sowore, this old fooooool has nothing to bring that Buhari has not. Nigerians shouldn't allow this Fraud fool them with his businessman" tactics, he's Fulani and we all know how the leopard spots remains.

Be wise!!! Let's make another mistake but this time with a younger person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Summons Police Over Melaye's Detention. Senator Dino Melaye Shares Videos / 82.9 Million Nigerians Living In Poverty - NBS / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.