Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths (19024 Views)

Reducing Cabinet Will Affect Performance, Tinubu Insists / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Aisha Buhari: I Wish My Husband’s Cabinet Will Have 41.6% Women (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Ok! then, be prepared to receive buhari's corpse

Don't mind dat brain dead psychopath

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by 2T215: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Because Buhari is now God, right?

youngest85:
See strategy

Atiku can never when buhari is still alive

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by drchuks1234(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

I have see why you always come online to wail every time.......
because you believed buhari to make #1 to 1$

I see.....

Atiku has started his promises again and you believed him.

I wonder why you fall for Nigeria politicians every time they made all this their empty promises.

Brother/ Sister I weep in private for you.
Oga continue weeping you hear, infact cry us a river we don't give a flying Bleep, atiku is the man for the game

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by lebete3000: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
chily11:
Nigeria under Buhari is now the world HQ for extreme poverty. If we are to change that, we must empower women & youths. Therefore, I give an undertaking that if by the grace of God, I am elected by you the good people of Nigeria, at least 40% of my cabinet would be women & youths.

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1052439111905280000?s=19

Left to me i'll vote u Atiku, but I know a lot of ppl have already been Zombified, with only a few fully recovered. And I know the Oga @d top isn't so fair as d erstwhile. Even if Jesus Christ contests against him, he'll get rigged out.

However, no matter the devil on the throne, and even tho I know your winning the elections is very slim due to d above explained points,

I WILL VOTE YOU!!!

#Atikulate2019!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by ibori1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

grin
youngest85:
See strategy

is buhari still alive.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

I see.....

I wonder why you fall for Nigeria politicians every time they made all this their empty promises.

Atiku is no fool and Atiku is not Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Ziggylady(f): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Igbokiller:
see all these fools from mud region rushing atiku like this cake in order to get rid of best medicine reformatting their madness. Thinking maybe atiku will give more tolerance to their secession miscreancy but unfortunately politicians have a sweet record of falling hands

E pain amooo cheesy...see bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
id911:

You're not God and Atiku is not double-mouthed and double-faced like the hypocrite called Buhari. Atiku is talk and do!

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the outgoing President Muhammed Buhari has done so much damage to the system and our institutions but I'm convinced the incoming President will put smiles on the faces of the deprived citizens of this country

Think 2019! Think Atiku!

Join us let's make a new Nigeria possible with Atiku as President

Mothafvckas, in what capacity as atiku talk & do, as rich as he was ,what as he done for his own people, he said oyinbo say "nigeria naa head quarter" from outside world naija might seem like headquarter,but from within ,north is the headquarter of poverty" & headquarter of illteracy" what as he (atiku) in his capacity done to capped these @least,,instead he built a university no middleclass wards can dare to attend,
Asides marrying wives from every region as a patriot ,,what other promises as Atiku fullfilled in years

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For the good of Nigerians.
I stand with Atiku.
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Maj196(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For the good of Nigerians.
I stand with Atiku.
Gbam!!! The Oracle have spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by mercyson(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is awful
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by senatordossy: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Carry on. Stimulation continua
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by TruthinAction: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
I think our greatest challenge is the herdsmen and boko haram. How does he intend to handle that?
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by billyG(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why not 100percent.
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Dmanky(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wantedmiller:

I see.....

Weep wella cos it won't change anything. Atikulating 2019 bro. Let's port to a different network.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by KelB(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
And you told us you have stopped womanizing
Even the youths go still be Small girls with big god
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by KanwuliaMama: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Every living and dead thing is SICK of Buhari and Apissypissy! grin
Pissing poverty all over Nigeria! cry

1 Like

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by mbahdi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
id911:

You're not God and Atiku is not double-mouthed and double-faced like the hypocrite called Buhari. Atiku is talk and do!

May God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the outgoing President Muhammed Buhari has done so much damage to the system and our institutions but I'm convinced the incoming President will put smiles on the faces of the deprived citizens of this country

Think 2019! Think Atiku!

one tin i love about dis atiku,he said by the grace of god.he knw its nvr by hes power.n my god wl do it 4 him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Joyrise: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
cool

See mumu. What will now be the fate of those adults & elderly that will work for your campaign and spend their money. He knows what the Igbos want to hear so he has to say it to deceive d gullible
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by id911(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
mbahdi:

one tin i love about dis atiku,he said by the grace of god.he knw its nvr by hes power.n my god wl do it 4 him

Amen bro!

We will ATIKUlate in 2019 by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by FrancisIgya: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Imbeciles are quick to support Atiku when he opens a lie.
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by somehow: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Then you obviously don't know Atiku or politics, please go and take the back seat grin grin grin grin grin

But if you want to keep disturbing us, then name 3 things Atiku said and did since you knew him!

id911:

Think 2019! Think Atiku!

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by atobs4real(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
youngest85:
See strategy

The youth will be families of top politicians. Like father like son
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Pavarottii(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Sincerely,we av to be candid am not seeing this man defeating Buhari in 2019,yes Buhari is worst but dea is no candidate from the north except kwankwanso that can split the core northerner votes,there is no block votes from SS and SE that can cancel out Buhari block votes from NW and NE,it is obvious fact except we want to play ourselves.
Av u been to the north before? U think all of them are happy with buhari and will all vote for buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by john650(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
All these feminist movements in the country have been clamouring for 40% representation in government jobs and they seem to have found a desperate politician willing to grant them their wish for votes.

I believe in the best qualified man or woman for the job not in a set-aside percentage for any aggrieved group.
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by maxiuc(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Sincerely,we av to be candid am not seeing this man defeating Buhari in 2019,yes Buhari is worst but dea is no candidate from the north except kwankwanso that can split the core northerner votes,there is no block votes from SS and SE that can cancel out Buhari block votes from NW and NE,it is obvious fact except we want to play ourselves.
northernvotes will be shared between buhari and Atiku

Northern vs Northern abi you think say poverty no reach them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by cooltola(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
If you support Sowore
Please donate at
https://www.gofundme.com/sowore2019

No amount is too small.
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Uglymugg: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
I supported Jonathan in 2011, he categorically verbally approved of stealing Nigeria money and he in summary failed Nigerians

I supported Buhari in 2015 with the hope he would redeem our lost hope, he's a proven tribalist, all his major achievements are in the north, the country has been less secure and inhabitable under his leadership and unquestionably, he has failed Nigerians.

Now I am going to vote for Atiku, I hope I don't live to regret it

No matter who you vote, our country is still going to shiiit
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Joyrise:

See mumu. What will now be the fate of those [s]adults & elderly that will work for your campaign and spend their money. He knows what the Igbos want to hear so he has to say it to deceive d gullible[/s]
Shiiior;
ATIKULATING cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

E pain amooo cheesy...see bitterness.
one of the "hopeful" spotted. No problem kwa grin keep chewing bitterness. Oh shit u forgot poor judgement is part of the portorportor people reputation

Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by iybee24(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
wunmi590:
Even if you lie, we would still vote for you sir.

But if you Bleep up, we would vote you out in no time
you are confused
Re: Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Painkila:
Just list out the problems of Nigeria and tell us how you intend to fix them and stop talking rubbish.

He just addressed one of the problems; poor youth empowerment and participation in governance despite constituting over 60% of the nations population

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun / Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.