Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect (13943 Views)

Wickedness!!! See Where These Criminals Produce Fake And Poisonous Wine!!!!! / Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by ajaymina(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Olatundextd:
Wine why guns again. I don't understand this.
[img]https://i./Npty.gif[/img]

Olawd!!!

I thought I was the only one who noticed it!

Instead of wine, I am seeing fire arms and whiskeys

Naija police sha!!!
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by porthouse7(f): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2018
y dnt u go and kill ur master instead of killing innocent nigerians
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by tiger28: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2018
When i saw FAKE WINES, I knew the ONLY tribe that will kill its OWN father because of money.
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by GoodMuyis(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2018
Donald95:
But no body has falling ill Mr poyishman. I didn't see in the news where it was written that he used same brand name. Just as America will produce an Original phone and then China will do the imitation and also sell without being questioned so has this my brother.

By the way lalasticlala, I thought the news is all about fake wine, where then did policemen get these guns?
I keep saying it policeman is not and never your friend. Look at how they placed hunters gun in front of these wine makers for the case to be heightened and thereby yielding more money. Ndi Oshi

I think its a joint press release for all the criminals.
Although, the wine make would not have been arrested if his market is not threaten the big brand
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by greaterlove001: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
That's why I said he should have gone to register it.
At that point it's suitability will be verified.
rusher14:

You actually believe what he produces is wine from grapes or something suitable for human consumption?

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by rusher14: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
greaterlove001:
That's why I said he should have gone to register it.
At that point it's suitability will be verified.
Or not.
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by kingthreat(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm not drinking any wine not bought from stores like shoprite
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:
So punishing the innocent for another's crime is ideal to you right??

9ja weak me I swear..
Can you imagine?? What sorta flimsy excuse is this na..

My wife where have u been? shocked
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by triplechoice(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
So because ya master refuse to settle you that's why you want to kill Nigerians with poisonous wine and yet you left your master free ..What a stupid excuse
Why are we not told what kind of trade or business the master is involved in?
Mission road and new Lagos axis in benin is where adulterated achoholic and non achoholic beverages are produced
If we cannot know what the master does, then I suspect he is also involved in the illicit business . He should be questioned too
I have lived in benin so I know what goes on there and the police also know but they have refused to do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by SarkinYarki: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
triplechoice:

Why are we not told what kind of trade or business the master is involved in?
Mission road and new Lagos axis in benin is where adulterated achoholic and non achoholic beverages are produced
If we cannot know what the master does, then I suspect he is also involved in the illicit business . He should be questioned too
I have lived in benin so I know what goes on there and the police also know but they have refused to do anything about it.

You are right ..i didn't even think of that
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by soulpiano23(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
I used to blame the region people are from when issues come up.
But I think you are human like all of us on this Forum.
The zeal to be successful initiated your moves.You want to be
successful with the skills you have learnt just like our politicians learnt
the skills of embezzling public funds,the police that arrested him learnt the art of robbery with guns,the people that sold the labels to him learnt the art of producing fake labels.....Nigerians have the skills to do anything as long as they are empowered legally and illegally to do so
My advice is, let your skills add value to national development not other way.Check your yourself before you cast the stone of blame.
Re: I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect by DABREEZYTOS(f): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
TO all wine and alcohol lovers,i say twale,,over to you people

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State / Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers / Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.