Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. (5505 Views)

8 Men Talk About When They Cried Over A Woman / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
arabbunkum:

Even if I leave, Mr No. 10 will still believe she has not seen up to three men.

so in that mind of yours, you think that you deserve to dig a virgin?? you ain't the Messiah bro, stop feeling like you deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Ejusni(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

it didn't affect no pussy size, maybe op has a 3 cm pee pee. And you blame it on the lady
slut spotted...cheat LovePeddler
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ejusni:
slut spotted...cheat LovePeddler

Y are you so angry this hot afternoon?? are you the op?? dude is taking it in good fate and you be getting angry for nothing.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:
Lol. so what's your own body count @ op?? did her womb shift after every every?? answer those questions before I go further.

Lol, I love women, they know how to support their own and still fight each other
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

it didn't affect no pussy size, maybe op has a 3 cm pee pee. And you blame it on the lady

Shwooooo, 3cm wee wee, na wa ooh, na dumbaby?
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

so in that mind of yours, you think that you deserve to dig a virgin?? you ain't the Messiah bro, stop feeling like you deserve better.
I'm not a virgin but I deserve someone with a decent mileage. I don't want someone to be comparing my performance in the other room with many men she slept with.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Oluromantic: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
pocohantas:
You mean there are girls that still tell such?

When will these girls learn that most guys do not love to hear the truth. They don't wanna know you better, they wanna judge you better. Even if you say you are a V, he won't rest till he pokes his head inside there.

I personally do not make any effort to come off as a good girl. Not when I know there is this part of their brain wired to doubt every and come up with conjectures.

The last time a guy asked me a question like that, I told him I have lost count and watched him choke on his saliva. I refused to shift gaze, just kept watching him struggle to act unperturbed gringrin grin
Have you reached 35yrs?

3 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Shwooooo, 3cm wee wee, na wa ooh, na dumbaby?

majority of you carry such about and still come here to spew trash. grin

2 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

Use the word Them...
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by drnoel: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
pocohantas:

When will these girls learn that most guys do not love to hear the truth. They don't wanna know you better, they wanna judge you better. Even if you say you are a V, he won't rest till he pokes his head inside there.

I personally do not make any effort to come off as a good girl. Not when I know there is this part of their brain wired to doubt every and come up with conjectures.

The last time a guy asked me a question like that, I told him I have lost count and watched him choke on his saliva. I refused to shift gaze, just kept watching him struggle to act unperturbed gringrin grin

Classical!! U are mean but serves some of them right
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lolzz 8 multiplied by 3 cheesy
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

Speaking from experience i believe tongue
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by iSufferFools: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
pocohantas:

now you know a man like me won't be perturbed by that, instead, i'll smile. grin
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by duduade: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
arabbunkum:
There is this fresh unilag female graduate I met and we started talking.
I wanted to go deeper with her but my mind is in doubt.
During one of our numerous frank chats, she made me understand that she had dated 8 different guys at different times. Equally made me understand that she never cheated on any of them.
I was like 'WTF' but I maintained my cool. Thhis girl is beautiful and nice but when I recall her dating history, my mind just skips.
Brothers and sisters on #nairaland, what's your advice?
This is a very serious matter abeg.

You must be a very judgy person.. people like you should be avoided

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
duduade:

How?
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by rame18(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
duduade:

very holier than anyone. forgive him, life is yet to reach him lessons.

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
rame18:

very holier than anyone. forgive him, life is yet to reach him lessons.

Don't deviate from the topic. I not choosy neither do I feel holier than anyone.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by arabbunkum: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
duduade:

Explain
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
chigoizie7:
u never see anything, I have been a body count to a lady who has dated more than 11 guys. she is just 24 as at the time we met. and she also said she started FUUUCKING when she entered year 1 in the university, also that she has dated a guy for 2 years and some months without cheating. she read a 5year course and I met her during NYSC. SHE left secondary school at 17. and I was like. 11 guys? 24 years?

I did the maths. I had to run .

probably she is a bad person , if not why all the guys leaving?

24 minus 17 is 7 years, and she has dated a guy for 3years, I was like, 4years for 10 guys.
Hmmm.. This one weak me bro
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Eveezy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bro, 8 is nt a bad number, some gals will sleep with more Dan dt in a month.
I once dated a gal while in school, she was in 100 level den, I normally don't like to hear d gist of guys talking abt gals dey had sex with, so I didnt get d gist b4 we started dating. She happened to be in same hostel as I was, ND 3 of my guys in dt hostel all slept with d gal during her 1st month in dt hostel, I met d gal, Mhen dis gal dey pray dey speak in tongues, Naso I shook head enter, after sex, we shortly started dating, dt was wen my guys con Yan me say dem don blow d gal say mk I dey careful oo.
I honestly didn't care as long as I dey get my fattest share, plus I no even judge am cos me as a guy, I know as e dey go, we d guys wen dey dt hostel, we dey devour ladies anyhw den, bt I was d quite one, wen dey like chop my own quietly ND nt gist abt it.

So let's imagine she slept with 4 frnds in same hostel within a month, excluding d ones wen she fit go visit for dier house as a new student wen dem dey catch dem young, how many guys do u think she would have slept with in a year?
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by mgtow: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Only 8?

And you believe her?

Multiply that number by 3 and you'll get the real number, I shít you not bro.

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Fourwinds: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
So?

Experience is the best teacher after all. grin
kai
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
My girlfriend sister is so nice!!! She had given all the boys in her Street some HOPE @ 20 years old.

Result will Eventually be ...
Note: That img is not her

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by freethesheeple(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
arabbunkum:
During one of our numerous frank chats, she made me understand that she had dated 8 different guys at different times. Equally made me understand that she never cheated on any of them.
I was like 'WTF' but I maintained my cool. Thhis girl is beautiful and nice but when I recall her dating history, my mind just skips.

Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

2 Likes

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Winter4: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
See them, Hypocrites everywhere...smh!!

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
She is warning you to prepare to face the consequences. Inotherwords don't complain when both of you get married and you find out her thing is so wide than normal expressway

1 Like

Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by wealthtrak: 4:24am On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:

When will these girls learn that most guys do not love to hear the truth. They don't wanna know you better, they only wanna judge you better. Even if you say you are a V, he won't rest till he pokes his head inside there.

grin grin... Lol.
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by wealthtrak: 4:31am On Apr 21, 2021
pansophist:
The higher the number of partner a woman has date, the lower her chance to pair bond deeply. Furthermore, she already have a definitive standard of what a man should be like if you fail to meet up to any of the ex she has dated.

And you should read up about mitrochimerism. (the presence of a small number of cells that originate from another individual and are therefore genetically distinct from the cells of the host individual.)
Mmm!
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2021
rame18:
Lol. so what's your own body count @ op?? did her womb shift after every every?? answer those questions before I go further.
Lolz Can u encourage your brother to marry a lady that has done an abortion?
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by bigpicture001: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
pocohantas:

When will these girls learn that most guys do not love to hear the truth. They don't wanna know you better, they only wanna judge you better. Even if you say you are a V, he won't rest till he pokes his head inside there.

But y would a guy b asking silly private questions like are u virgin ND how may guys he u dated etc
Re: She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. by duduade: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2021
arabbunkum:

Abeg go church go look for pastors daughters to be having conversations with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested & paraded in Cotonou. He predicted arrest / Female Russian ‘millionaire’ Looking For Love Advertises On Huge Billboard / Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.