Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos (26575 Views)

Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by IamD18: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2018
MissJoy29:

Trust me, you won't know it. It's just 2 years old.

Amam n'iga echeta. Ezigbo mmadu. Oya mee ihe kwesiri k'imee: irio mgbahara maka otu isi gwam okwu.

Good morning.

Oh! Unless so. Seems you've told me your caban in Arab City. I've forgotten, remind me.

Lmao grin Umu nwanyi na mgbahara di like 5&6. But nsogbu adighi, ka'nmenyekwere gi obi oma na ututu a. wink

Mrs'm...... Oya sorry cry
Gbahara grin

Yea, good morning. How you?
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by MissJoy29(f): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2018
IamD18:

Oh! Unless so. Seems you've told me your caban in Arab City. I've forgotten, remind me.

Lmao grin Umu nwanyi na mgbahara di like 5&6. But nsogbu adighi, ka'nmenyekwere gi obi oma na ututu a. wink

Mrs'm...... Oya sorry cry
Gbahara grin

Yea, good morning. How you?
Oh yes I have. The "big strong reliable" place.

Yes, Lol.

You scored 5/10 on the apology scale.

I'm good & you?
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by IamD18: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh yes I have. The "big strong reliable" place.

Yes, Lol.

You scored 5/10 on the apology scale.

I'm good & you?

Remind me smiley

Lmao grin 5/10 I tried and improving. I just don't know how to apologise angry

I'm great and doing fine.
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by MissJoy29(f): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:

Remind me smiley
Lmao grin 5/10 I tried and improving. I just don't know how to apologise angry
I'm great and doing fine.
The "big strong reliable" place.
Got it?
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by IamD18: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

The "big strong reliable" place.

Got it?
No cry
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by MissJoy29(f): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:
No cry
You joking right?

Have you forgotten how you wanted to open an account in the "big strong reliable" place?
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by IamD18: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

You joking right?

Have you forgotten how you wanted to open an account in the "big strong reliable" place?
grin grin grin grin grin

I just did.
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by MissJoy29(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:
grin grin grin grin grin
I just did.
Lol....good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

Then that's going 2b a very looooong wait cos I didn't tell u that am doing anything in that regard. Like i said, its only a person who has travelled by air that can tell u of d experience not someone who hasnt. Its u that claims 2 have d experience of "empowering and liberating women around you or around the world socially, financially, politically etc." So far, u haven't been able 2 provide any practical experience of u empowering and liberating women around you or around the world socially, financially, politically etc."
Let me get this straight. You do nothing for the women in your society but you feel you have some credentials to question me. Wonders shall never end. The entitlement mentality of Nigerians. If this interaction with you is not gonna lead to the advancement of women's right, please don't waste my time, if it will, then plug your movement let me support it.
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

If u say u work with an NGO that looks to give more access to health and pregnancy related services in the North, then that's simply health services work which gynaecologists&other health workers do everyday. How's that "empowering and liberating women around you or around the world socially, financially, politically etc."

How is that not empowering women? Tell me.So a health- worker doing work in specific fields cannot empower women in your opinion? Explain to me how because its an everyday thing that means it does not empower women?
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

Let me get this straight. You do nothing for the women in your society but you feel you have some credentials to question me. Wonders shall never end. The entitlement mentality if Nigerians. If this interactive with you is not gonna lead to the advancement of women's right, please don't waste my time, if it will, then plug your movement let me support it.
are u a nigerian or chinese? cos if u are nigerian, then it means u also have "d entiltement mentality. what exactly are ur credentials as far as this discussion is concerned cos i dont any credentials. if u have any pls share. what exactly do u mean by womens rights?
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

How is that not empowering women? Tell me.So a health- worker doing work in specific fields cannot empower women in your opinion? Explain to me how because its an everyday thing that means it does not empower women?

am asking u 2 shed light on how ur work in an NGO that provides health and pregnancy services now translates 2 "empowering and liberating women around you or around the world socially, financially, politically etc." u shouldnt find it difficult sharing how d work in ur NGO is now feminism
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by Missnande(f): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
@lifestyletonite Why do I feel like I know the pageant you are talking about. If my guess is right,then I don't think this year's queen will be true to herself.
Re: What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On May 10, 2019
kmcutez:

And who told you there is a God? Have you seen him before?

Eyah! Is their Satan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! / How To Remove Stretch Marks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.