Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lady Slams Feminists After Positive Experience With Men In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Feminists After Positive Experience With Men In Abuja (414 Views)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slams Feminists After Positive Experience With Men In Abuja by TheOdd1sOut: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
In the world today, there has been a clamour from women to enjoy equal rights as men, which is a very welcome development. Despite that, some ladies seem to have mistaken feminism for misandry as they continually display their hatred and contempt for guys.

It is now common to see that some ladies on social media are not ready to co-exist peacefully with men because they continually bash them at the slightest opportunity. However, a lady identified as Lolo (@_IamEmpress_ ) on Twitter, took to the site to express her disappointment at some women who are ever ready to attack men but not willing to help their fellow women in need. She shared her opinion after a disheartening experience she had in Abuja. According to Lolo, her car fell into a gutter during a heavy downpour, and more than six men stopped to help her while the women kept on driving.

The mother wondered what her fate would have been if the men had not stopped to help her as she also revealed how caring they were while they tried their possible best to get her out of the unfortunate situation.
The lady shared her story on the popular microblogging platform known as Twitter. In her Twitter thread, she revealed that the other woman did not realise that her boyfriend had another girlfriend. According to her, they both discovered that they were being cheated on by the same man when they hung out together at a dinner. She explained that she had met the lady through a mutual friend.
Source:- naij.com

Re: Lady Slams Feminists After Positive Experience With Men In Abuja by TheOdd1sOut: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
as for me, most feminists are bitter souls.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Feminists After Positive Experience With Men In Abuja by MrPlato(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2018

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls?

This SnapChat And Beauty Plus Shiit is Making It Difficult For Me To Identify Beautiful Women...

Are You Deliberately Trying To Confuse Us
Re: Lady Slams Feminists After Positive Experience With Men In Abuja by nezikoke: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na she know

(1) (Reply)

Dat2018 Pre-wedding Photos / My Fiance Slept With My Best Friend Severally, advice me / Solution To Small, Weak And Fast Pouring Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.