Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Mystical Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystical Life (4851 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystical Life by vaxx: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
budaatum:

Don't cry, vaxx. If you had done well, we would gladly include you amongst the sensible and intelligent who can read past the cover of a book.
lol

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
vaxx:
when I observe a sense of decorum in your manner, I will engage you.
I beg you please! I will die if you don't engage me, I swear to god.

As if by your posts you know what "decorum" even means!
Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
vaxx:
i hope you know how sophistry work? Most of these writhing are not in circulation. Apart from the bible which I can actually tell.

For example the secret record to certain pyraimads is not objective

You don't claim a fact that is hidden . That is not bibliography.
What do you mean by sophistry? You said there were no references but drew your attention to the sources Lewis employed in his book ,but now you are looking to discredit only one source of the examples, what about other sources?

What are bibliography employed in the compilation of the Bible? Do you know? That you obvious knoweth not doesn't discredit the entirety of the Christian Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by vaxx: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
budaatum:

I beg you please! I will die if you don't engage me, I swear to god.

As if by your posts you know what "decorum" even means!
lol......pusyy....when you begin to understand the word engage , I will take you seriously.. I am not engaging you Buda, As of now, I am playing with your intelligence. And that is what I will still do.

1 Like

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Babacele:
well it is your choice. To an alchemist such phenomena are normal but rationally it may not be.
Stop using big words with him please. He might look up the definition and start arguing that you can't make noble gold from basic lead!
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
vaxx:
lol......pusyy....when
Decorum, right?! Smh!
Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
budaatum:

Stop using big words with him please. He might look up the definition and start arguing that you can't make noble gold from basic lead!
he he he. OK. please I need more ebooks o . especially Herbalism Through the Ages and Glands : our invisible Guides.

1 Like

Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
vaxx:
lol......pusyy....when you begin to understand the word engage , I will take you seriously.. I am not engaging you Buda, As of now, I am playing with your intelligence. And that is what I will still do.
that is so disrespectful of women ,womanhood and our pride as man .I'm sure you understand.
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Babacele:
he he he. OK. please I need more ebooks o . especially Herbalism Through the Ages and Glands : our invisible Guides.
[url=https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844f9683e62055e615f7d9cc8875.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/Herbalism%20Through%20the%20Ages%20-%20Ralph%20Whiteside%20Kerr.pdf]Herbalism Through The Ages[/url]
by Ralph Whiteside Kerr
Re: The Mystical Life by vaxx: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Babacele:
What do you mean by sophistry? You said there were no references but drew your attention to the sources Lewis employed in his book ,but now you are looking to discredit only one source of the examples, what about other sources?

What are bibliography employed in the compilation of the Bible? Do you know? That you obvious knoweth not doesn't discredit the entirety of the Christian Bible.
"'sophistry"" i will advice you to used the search engine. But not to be rude, it simply a way of making a clever claim but based on false evidence.

I never claimed they were no references. I only ask of references with the opinion that there will be one.if not I will not made mention of how his work heavily depends on the bible.

My intention is not to discredit his work but to criticised his work . That is not discrediting.

Does bible claim to be an historical book? The last time I checked; bible is consider by both Jews and the Christians to be a product of divine inspiration and a record of the relationship between God and humans. But if there is any update , let me know.

1 Like

Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
budaatum:

[url=https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844f9683e62055e615f7d9cc8875.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/Herbalism%20Through%20the%20Ages%20-%20Ralph%20Whiteside%20Kerr.pdf]Herbalism Through The AgesHerbalism Through The Ages[/url]
by Ralph Whiteside Kerr
you are Bae!
you ve really made my day!

hey, hey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by vaxx: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Babacele:
that is so disrespectful of women ,womanhood and our pride as man .I'm sure you understand.
Why are you so fastforword. The word pussy here is not about woman. I simply mean pussy cat. And he knows that is what I mean unless he intentionally denied it.
Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
vaxx:
Why are you so fastforword. The word pussy here is not about woman. I simply mean pussy cat. And he knows that is what I mean unless be intentionally denied it.

next time don't leave your audience in doubt as to derive their own meanings to your expressions. Without the cat, it remains what it is. bad guy.
Re: The Mystical Life by vaxx: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
[b][/b]
Babacele:
next time don't leave your audience in doubt as to derive their own meanings to your expressions. Without the cat, it remains what it is. bad guy.
in all honesty, I mean pussy cat..........
Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
vaxx:
[b][/b]in all honesty, I mean pussy cat..........
I am sorry then.

1 Like

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Babacele:
if ordinary mortals can use certain vowel sounds to impreginate matter to create or cause certain phenomena beyond an everyday experience,is it the Most Intelligent God that won't be able to bring forth the manifestation of the logos through a Virgin? It may be beyond your comprehension.
Praise Jesus!
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2019
vaxx:

You don't claim a fact that is hidden . That is not bibliography.
So, if buda find "a fact that is hidden" buda must not share it with vaxx? Is it by not bibliographing that they hide what they know, and more which they can't know so can't bibliograph anyway? Is it not so you do not know the little they do know that they don't bibliograph the little that they know? Is it not true if buda don't mention to vaxx what buda find buda will be hiding from vaxx, a sin for which is hell, for no one who finds a good thing shall hide it? If buda do not share with vaxx with whom shall buda share? Or do you assume that all that is known is bibliographed?

No, buda shall not wait for bibliographs before buda shares with vaxx what buda finds that might be hidden to vaxx! We will write what needs to be bibliographed so vaxx can see!
Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
budaatum:
Praise Jesus!
Hallelujah! lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by Babacele: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2019
budaatum:
Praise Jesus!
Hallelujah! lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
When light shines all that is hidden is revealed in related books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKhfr_CjQ0

Thank the Lord!
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Behold the Sign
Ancient Symbolism by Ralph M. Lewis

What were the Sacred Traditions said to have been revealed to Moses—and never spoken by the ancient Hebrews? What were the forces of nature discovered by the Egyptian priesthood and embodied in strange symbols—symbols which became the ever-living knowledge which built King Solomon's Temple, and which found their way into the secret teachings of every century?

Regardless of the changing consciousness of man, certain signs and devices have immortalized for all ages the truths which make men free. Learn the meaning of the Anchor and Ark, the Seven-Pointed Star, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, and many other age-old secret symbols.

Here is a book that also explains the origin of the various forms of the cross, the meanings of which are often misunderstood. It further points out the mystical beginnings of the secret signs used by many fraternal orders today. This book of symbolism is fully illustrated, simply and interestingly written.

[url=https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844f9683e62055e615f7d9cc8875.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/Behold%20the%20Sign%20-%20Ralph%20M.%20Lewis.epub]Download Epub 2.75MB[/url]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
Self Mastery and Fate with the Cycles of Life by H. Spencer Lewis

A unique presentation of the mysterious Cosmic cycles that influence the personal, social, business, financial, and other affairs of our daily lives, accompanied with tables and a system whereby each one may easily work out the periods of each year and of each life when there are favorable and unfavorable times for mastering the problems of life. A most unusual book and a valuable daily guide for everyone.

Just imagine, if you can, a pleasant gift of a very complete life reading of yourself, or of one of your children, or of your marriage partner, or any friend! With this book before you, and with only pen and ink and some sheets of paper, you can sit down any evening and with pleasure, fascination, instruction, and gripping interest, prepare a complete life reading for yourself or someone else in less than an hour. No mathematics, no other books to consult, no difficult formulas to work out, just reading and writing, pleasantly and fascinatingly.

Download 6.03Mb Pdf [url=https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844f9683e62055e615f7d9cc8875.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/Self%20Mastery%20and%20Fate%20With%20the%20Cycles%20of%20Life%20-%20H.%20Spencer%20Lewis.pdf]here[/url].

Tagged: auras and crushes.
Re: The Mystical Life by PervertProphet: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jesus remains LORD. The sooner you accept it now or you now in regrets later.

1 Like

Re: The Mystical Life by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
budaatum:

No wonder you need a pastor! Why don't you just let me read it for you and tell you. Smh

To those who in orthodox sincerity will reject much that is presented in this book, I can say only: “Hold fast to that which is good!” If your faith, your knowledge, and your conviction in regard to Christian matters serves you well, and there is no inner urge to look beyond the veil, then do not do so. Permit nothing to weaken or lessen your adoration and worship of him who is your Savior and your Lord.

According to page 29 of the book, Jesus Christ is indeed said to have been born of gentiles, Aryan blood hence flowing through Him. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kobojunkie:

According to page 29 of the book, Jesus Christ is indeed said to have been born of gentiles, Aryan blood hence flowing through Him. undecided
I haven't read the book in a while but I do know Spencer gives reasons for his statements. But even if those statements are "baloney", he does not ask that he be believed but that you understand.

So, what reasons does he give for his Aryan claim?
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Please know that this is probably the first of the books here that should be read.

budaatum:
Mental Alchemy by Ralph M. Lewis

We can transmute our problems to workable solutions through mental alchemy. While this process is neither easy nor instantaneously effective, eventually the serious person will be rewarded. Certain aspects of our lives can be altered to make them more compatible with our goals. Use this book to alter the direction of your life through proper thought and an understanding of practical mystical philosophy.

[url=https://f5db1a33c5d48483c689-1033844f9683e62055e615f7d9cc8875.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/Mental%20Alchemy.pdf]Download copy[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
My shame of this thread makes it hard to point out the good stuff. buda apologises.
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
budaatum:
The Mystical Life Of Jesus

This fascinating, non-sectarian treatment of the unknown life of Jesus is based on records preserved in the archives of ancient monasteries of the Essenes and the Rosicrucian Order.

Ancient Rosicrucian Order. That alone is worthy of a guffaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Ancient Rosicrucian Order. That alone is worthy of a guffaw.

Hopefully, not before you bother reading the book or you'd not know what you guffaw at or how much to guffaw.
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
budaatum:

Hopefully, not before you bother reading the book or you'd not know what you guffaw at or how much to guffaw.

I have better things to read than that. Take your own advice so you won’t be spreading nonsense everywhere. I’ve read enough to guffaw at ancient Rosicrucian order.
Re: The Mystical Life by budaatum: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I have better things to read than that. Take your own advice so you won’t be spreading nonsense everywhere. I’ve read enough to guffaw at ancient Rosicrucian order.

You have better things to read, yet you claim to have read enough?

Well, others haven't, so do not discourage them of the opportunity to guffaw and call nonsense once they've read it themselves.
Re: The Mystical Life by KnownUnknown: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
budaatum:

You have better things to read, yet you claim to have read enough?

Lmao. Nice straw man here. Take two words out of the sentence just a to write some unfounded remark.

budaatum:

Well, others haven't, so do not discourage them of the opportunity to guffaw and call nonsense once they've read it themselves.

I didn’t encourage or discourage anyone. All I did was guffaw at ancient Rosicrucian order because I’ve read enough to find it funny.

**now take “read enough” out of context to make another silly remark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria / Feed And Train The Poor African Child / Child Abuse In My Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.