Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,841 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind (10627 Views)

Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka / Corazon Kwamboka's Viral B00bs Grabbing Photo That Got Everyone Talking / B00TY Queen Corazon Kwamboka Shows Dancing Skills In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by made4naija(f): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kenyan curvaceous socialite, Corazon Kwamboka, who is also a Lawyer took to her Instagram page to share this saucy photo of herself flaunting her massive behind in a black tiny thong.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/kenyan-curvaceous-socialitecorazon-kwamboka-flaunts-her-massive-behind/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by Simbaz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin show me that big ass, let me dig my mouth into it cool

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by Shelloween(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wow
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by happybee: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wow shocked.. Massive!
Black is impressing..grin
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by TheOdd1sOut: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
made4naija:
Kenyan curvaceous socialite, Corazon Kwamboka, who is also a Lawyer took to her Instagram page to share this saucy photo of herself flaunting her massive behind in a black tiny thong.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/kenyan-curvaceous-socialitecorazon-kwamboka-flaunts-her-massive-behind/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
bag of flesh and poo

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by made4naija(f): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by OneCorner: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
bag of flesh and poo
So as u go school reach, na shit dey buttocks
Ur brain must be leaking shii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by gentlegenius(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
made4naija:

See more pictures

source :

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Lord...

But how do these East African ladies manage to maintain their curves by retaining their big ass and laps while keeping their tummy and waste slim?

And when will Naija girls start having this hourglass figure?

I need answers please.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by FisifunKododada: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy Eat dat booty gang...wassup ma...lets go cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by FisifunKododada: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2018
OneCorner:

So as u go school reach, na shit dey buttocks
Ur brain must be leaking shii

Ignore him. He is a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by Phonix1234: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Well front page is a Banga
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by Xavier5(m): 12:45am On Oct 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by Xavier5(m): 12:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Simbaz:
grin showe that big ass, let me dig my mouth into it cool

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

You know fanatasing and lusting after a lady when you can't get her is the biggest form of torture you can ever give yourself.

#Xavier.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by SarakiBukola: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2018
gentlegenius:

Lord...

But how do these East African ladies manage to maintain their curves by retaining their big ass and laps while keeping their tummy and waste slim?

And when will Naija girls start having this hourglass figure?

I need answers please.

Genetics....no secret.

A large % of South African women has/have ridiculously massive behinds - same reason

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by nanakgh(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2018
ASSinine.
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by MrAnele(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2018
I die here

These lady needsvto be added to this list Top 15 Most Curvy Celebrities In Africa ASAP
Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by royalair(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2018
Feel like sliding my stuff in between her. Even if she get hiv I go knack am she's worth the risk. By the way let me get my Vaseline

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by guhetof: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
angry ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!
embarassed
The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind by babadigu(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Female Winners In The Romance Regions 2009 / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship / Advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.