Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka (6488 Views)

Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind / Corazon Kwamboka's Viral B00bs Grabbing Photo That Got Everyone Talking / B00TY Queen Corazon Kwamboka Shows Dancing Skills In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Deji07abcd5: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2022
I've studied all the Yansh in Lagos, Nigeria and Africa. Yansh comes in so many sizes. I know alot of Lagos Babes who have the Best Yansh in the World like one Chick called Jennifer at Berger Ikeja I met her in the night at around 8: 34pm walking with her friend to get a bus home . You should have seen her Ass , massive and round. She refused to give me her phone number , Facebook account but she gave me a fake e-mail address, I sent close to 50 email to different Jennifer accounts I could think of. That is the best ass I have ever seen.
Since Corazon Kwamboka has been very kind to upload her pictures, she gets the award for Best Ass In Africa. Her ass is very big but it has a very nice shape.
She is my Winner for Best Ass In Africa. If you do not know who she is, do an internet search. You will be richly rewarded, her boyfriend Frankie Gymfit is a very lucky man.
Find Corazon Kwamboka on Instagram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Deji07abcd5: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Corazon is a Lawyer by Profession, she is a Socialite as the Kenyans say. She is a Fitness Model also. Brains, Beauty and Booty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Deji07abcd5: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2022
These pictures do not do her justice at all. Her ass is twice as big as what the camera shows and her waist is slim. Zero plastic surgery. Authentic Beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by DrMrsFunmi(f): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Deji07abcd5:
Corazon is a Lawyer by Profession, she is a Socialite as the Kenyans say. She is a Fitness Model also. Brains, Beauty and Booty.
so a grown up man can just sit comfortably and have the whole time in the world to research on an ass?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2022
She's okay but not the best.. even some Nairaland asses beat her

1 Like

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by omoarowolo12345: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Small assss still...�
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by jumper524(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
The ass is worth the research.
Op, you have done well..

7 Likes

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Deji07abcd5:
I've studied all the Yansh in Lagos, Nigeria and Africa. Yansh comes in so many sizes. I know alot of Lagos Babes who have the Best Yansh in the World like one Chick called Jennifer at Berger Ikeja I met her in the night at around 8: 34pm walking with her friend to get a bus home . You should have seen her Ass , massive and round. She refused to give me her phone number , Facebook account but she gave me a fake e-mail address, I sent close to 50 email to different Jennifer accounts I could think of. That is the best ass I have ever seen.
Since Corazon Kwamboka has been very kind to upload her pictures, she gets the award for Best Ass In Africa. Her ass is very big but it has a very nice shape.
She is my Winner for Best Ass In Africa. If you do not know who she is, do an internet search. You will be richly rewarded, her boyfriend Frankie Gymfit is a very lucky man.
Smelly pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by DemMannaScam: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
This yoruba demon, u have refused to have sense abi?

Ok o, continue.

Deji07abcd5:
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by FirmTR(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
She only get big thighs.
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by 3gpvids: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yansh collector

1 Like

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by ukaface(f): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Watch how it turns out for them when they get old..
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
so a grown up man can just sit comfortably and have the whole time in the world to research on an ass?

If you got one you will know what's up with the OP grin

1 Like

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Geniuelander: 1:53am On Jan 16, 2022
mayorkun101:

If you got one you will know what's up with the OP IDIOT grin

1 Like

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by lecowas: 3:30am On Jan 16, 2022
All ur mates are studying how to make money, u're studying all the yansh in Africa... Hehehe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Lexusgs430: 3:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Why this fascination/obsession with yansh........ Wetin una dey take the yansh do........ wink
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Geniuelander:

sorry I don't know how that idiot is appearing I didn't put that in my comment
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by juniorstar(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Omoo the amount of fine women in this world are just too many..and you cant have them all.

3 Likes

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Deji07abcd5:

Have you visited East or Southern Africa before?
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Boogyman557: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool if only WEED de inside d ASSS

WTF MAN
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Naijanascam: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Have you seen ngene ukwuenu'$ ass? grin grin grin and you are concluding
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by CandyOps(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Hajiya Bintu. But she ug lee
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by gonkin(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Come and check ijaw girls
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Premiumwriter: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if only WEED de inside d ASSS

WTF MAN

WTF MAN

if weed dey inside the nyash u for chuck mouth de draw?
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Boogyman557: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2022
Premiumwriter:

WTF MAN

if weed dey inside the nyash u for chuck mouth de draw?
Holly Gram cool

Na to de DRAG d WEED 24sc

LOCK am 4 inside 1 BUNK

WTF MAN
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Premiumwriter: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin

I too like dis nigga sha

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na to de DRAG d WEED 24sc

LOCK am 4 inside 1 BUNK

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Escabado: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
gonkin:
Come and check ijaw girls

Tell me about ijaw girls and where can I find them.
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by gonkin(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

Tell me about ijaw girls and where can I find them.

Bayelsa State.
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Escabado: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
gonkin:

Bayelsa State.

You said they have big ass . Like does 20% of bayelsa girls have big ass ?
Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by gonkin(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Escabado:

You said they have big ass . Like does 20% of bayelsa girls have big ass ?

Not all bayelsa is ijaw but 50 to 60% has an amazing butt. Out of 10, 5 would have fully loaded rear bumper. It's a kind of trait

1 Like

Re: Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka by Escabado: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
gonkin:

Not all bayelsa is ijaw but 50 to 60% has an amazing butt. Out of 10, 5 would have fully loaded rear bumper. It's a kind of trait

I don't mind going to bayelsa to spend holidays. To be with this big ass girls. Is there any special area they are Abi dem full everywhere for bayelsa and are they hard to get in bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry.. / Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.