Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Will Give 40% Of My Cabinet To Women And Youth If Elected – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Give 40% Of My Cabinet To Women And Youth If Elected – Atiku (259 Views)

Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Give 40% Of My Cabinet To Women And Youth If Elected – Atiku by omnipressNG2018: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Former Nigeria’s Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar on Wednesday made an undertaking to give 40 percent slot in his cabinet to women and youth if elected president next year.

Read more at.........
http://www.omnipressng.com/2018/10/i-will-give-40-of-my-cabinet-to-women.html
Re: I Will Give 40% Of My Cabinet To Women And Youth If Elected – Atiku by Mynd44: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2018

(1)

Akwa Ibom State Government Promotes 20,000 Workers In 3 Years / We Will Stand By You, Vp Osinbajo Tells Flood Victims In Bayelsa, Rivers States / Kanu: I Won’t Face Trial In Kangaroo Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.