Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Love Is Built On Actions, Not Words - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Built On Actions, Not Words (438 Views)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Built On Actions, Not Words by tracyken: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
I guess it’s easy for you.

It’s easy to pretend I never existed, to make me disappear with the wave of your magic mouse click over the “block user” button on Facebook. To scroll through each photo on your phone and delete the images, over and over, just like you used to watch that favorite movie of yours over and over, a monotonous motion, and a testament to your OCD-qualities. It’s fairly simple to take each of my belongings that I left at your house (it’s okay…those earrings were only my favorite pair), and….and what? Burn them? Put them in a dark corner of your closet, until you decide what else to do with them?

I guess what you’re doing is sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and blocking out the past several months. Maybe in reality, your life goes on as normal. It’s like we never had that first date where you picked me up at the train station and we bonded over 1930’s comedy and weirdly-named beers. Your new life is your old one. You go to work, come home, and instead of exploring wineries, nature preserves and freshly-ironed cotton sheets with me, you drink with the boys. You go out, and you laugh a little harder than you used to. You fill the nights with watching CGI-laden action movies, because you know I never really liked them anyway. Maybe you even turned your Ok Cupid profile back on, searching for a new somebody to tousle with. Who knows? Maybe you’ve already found her.

At this point, your friends and family are...... read more http://moneypluscash.com/2018/10/17/love-is-built-on-actions-not-words/

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds The Man Who Photobombed Her 7 Months Ago (photos ) / 10 Interesting Things You Can Do To Surprise Your Boyfriend / Lpc Sex Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.