Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) (39743 Views)

Court Restricts EFCC From Arresting And Further Inviting Innoson’s Lawyer / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by foreshore(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a press statement released by Cornel Osigwe, Press Secretary for Innoson Group;

Counsel to Innoson Nigeria Limited and to Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma, Prof McCarthy Mbadugha was brutally attacked today and left in a life-threatening condition by hired assassins who made attempt to his life with guns and matchets.

Prof Mbaduga had recently complained about threats to his life over his ability to successfully win various cases for Innoson on the Innoson vs GTB legal tussle.

Prof Mbadugha had last week Thursday, October 11th complained to Innoson about an anonymous message of threat to his life and made suggestions on the provision of security.

https://politicsngr.com/legal-tussle-innosons-lawyer-attacked-assassins-shot-3-times-photos/

Today while in his chambers, a group of armed assassins, broke into his office and attacked him and left him to bleed to death. But by God infinite mercy, Prof Mbadugha was rushed to a nearby hospital where he is currently receiving medical attention. Please join us to pray for his speedy recovery.

Prof McCarthy Mbadugha has won over six cases in the Innoson vs GTB legal tussle, which includes cases at the Federal High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

Last week, October 10, 2018, Justice Olushola Williams of the Lagos State High Court struck out EFCC fraud charge case against Innoson

APC is only associated with violence and bad news. Msshew!!!

4 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by JuanDeDios: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tushkito:

So GTB can go as far as sending assassins to kill innoson's lawyer for whatever reason?

I am beginning to believe that innoson is innocent of all charges against him.

Modified: Yes I was right.
Makes no sense.
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Jaideyone(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tushkito:

So GTB can go as far as sending assassins to kill innoson's lawyer for whatever reason?

some of you just like to throw allegations around foolishly. well I'm not surprised. you are just another uneducated bigot
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
ntyce:
Our brothers from the other side will come out and say GT bank hired assassins to kill him.
Even if a bank is to hire such, it will be a clean job.

Prof, sorry for the loss of blood. Hope you are not fighting any of your kinsmen over a plot of land in the village.

my thoughts

GTBank can't be behind this...
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Movic1:
Why are you guys shouting GTB? Why will they even hire someone to kill a common lawyer

Innoson is trying to gain sympathy through propaganda's undecided
I wonder o
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by JuanDeDios: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Charles Joseph, the CEO of Mobitel, one of the first indigenous Private Telecoms Operators was killed by a bank (wont mention) because of loan issues of this nature when the bank was about going insolvent and as holder of a seat on the board, they wanted the company sold so they can recover funds to balance their books instead of going under, even though he was paying gruadually. He was thrown from a 4th floor to death, and the cover story was that he committed suicide.

Google is a dear friend.

Even in developed countries, banks sponsor assassination. Bankers and bank owners are the most wicked and emotionally disconnected entities you can meet.

They beg you to take commercial loan for a prosperous deal on promoted projects with the hope that you will default so they can take your businesses.

I am not holding forte for Innoson, neither am I casting aspersion on GTB; All I am saying is, that bankers are assassins almost always when it comes to money games.
There was no proof, not even a strong indication, that Intercontinental Bank killed Charles Alaba Joseph.

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by adedehinbo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
shizzleStar:
It is very likely they do. If they can connive and bribe EFCC to do the dirty job of harassing, framing and defaming innoson then there's nothing surprising in their attempt to murder innoson lawyer.

Don't forget that innoson has won several court cases against gtb down the years at the federal high Court, appeal court and supreme Courts and where awarded about 2billion naira but instead of gtb to pay as ordered by competent law of jurisdiction, they decided to connive wth EFCC to frame innoson on trumped up charges, and now to make matters worse they want to assassinate his lawyer for refusing to play ball.

You'll understand the gist more if you take into cognisance that the bank is owned by yorubas . Very evil, envious, cunny and mischievous things
slowpoke where did you left your brain when typing this?all I could see in your writes up is an opinion of a tribalist and mentally deranged person

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by akeensbussy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Either Atiku or Buhari.....As for me and my house, we will never vote for anybody above 70 years in this coming year election...

reason is that

They are nothing but biro in the hand of their corrupted political members and associate.

Team #DON'TVOTE70YEARS2019#
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by unapologetic: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
The comments here has really exposed the fact that alot of Nigerian youth are super empty upstairs. It baffles me how anyone would accuse EFCC and GTB for assassination attempt.

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
I wish him speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Oponel1962: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nigeria judiciary!!!!
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Softness147: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
ntyce:
Our brothers from the other side will come out and say GT bank hired assassins to kill him.

Prof, sorry for the loss of blood. Hope you are not fighting any of your kinsmen over a plot of land in the village.
I pray such happen to u soon but i dont pray u survive it

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Softness147: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bluffly:
He should stop shouting GTB. So GTB go do board meeting send assassin to you, except if he did a game with a manager who do not want to loose his job and fame.
This may also be a cook up because we are not seeing the bullet wounds and machetted spots.

Let there be a cookup assasin on u,i dont pray u survive it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Softness147: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Movic1:
Why are you guys shouting GTB? Why will they even hire someone to kill a common lawyer

Innoson is trying to gain sympathy through propaganda's undecided
may someone try to kill u and may he succeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by shizzleStar: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
adedehinbo:
slowpoke where did you left your brain when typing this?all I could see in your writes up is an opinion of a tribalist and mentally deranged person
your father is a slowpoke and your mother a deranged idiot.

Stupid yorooba fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Obdk: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
4gunners:
Quite pathetic. On the other hand, the writer story did not add up. He said the Prof bled to death but was rushed to hospital where he is recovering. After bleeding to death who did they carry to hospital.

Its important to read but to read and understand is importanter..

They stabbed him and left him to bleed to death..... He never said he bled to death

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by adedehinbo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
shizzleStar:
your father is a slowpoke and your mother a deranged idiot.

Stupid yorooba fool
attitude of a typical ipob miscreant,anyway I won't attack your parents cos I m not brought up in that way

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by ithink7: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
This country is becoming dangerously dangerous everyday.

I dug into this issue last week and all indications and documents shows innoson is innocent.

I was expecting something like this because gtbank has become desperate and efcc seems to have been taken over by demonic people. EFCC was even saying something like "even if the guy is innocent, they will still arrest him". Everything about this Buhari government and everyone associated with them stinks evil.

Tushkito:

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by ithink7: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
I read one very long article on narametrics and other places. I knew gtbank in collaboration with EFCC will soon resort to assassination. You can literally smell their desperation and evil plot especially if you're into business.

TimeMachine:

Charles Joseph, the CEO of Mobitel, one of the first indigenous Private Telecoms Operators was killed by a bank (wont mention) because of loan issues of this nature when the bank was about going insolvent and as holder of a seat on the board, they wanted the company sold so they can recover funds to balance their books instead of going under, even though he was paying gruadually. He was thrown from a 4th floor to death, and the cover story was that he committed suicide.

Google is a dear friend.

Even in developed countries, banks sponsor assassination. Bankers and bank owners are the most wicked and emotionally disconnected entities you can meet.

They beg you to take commercial loan for a prosperous deal on promoted projects with the hope that you will default so they can take your businesses.

I am not holding forte for Innoson, neither am I casting aspersion on GTB; All I am saying is, that bankers are assassins almost always when it comes to money games.
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by nokatakata: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
ipods are just too daft. Is that the dagger on the floor? they shot him three times? they slaughtered him and he didn't die. These bunch of gullible miscreants think every other person is as daft as they are? they think this is one of their many useless village movies. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Borntofuck: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
ntyce:

Lies, why will a bank want to kill a customer indebted to it.
Is it the corpse that will repay?
Or you probably think it's easy for the bank to dispose any any property pledged as security.
In a case that the owner of the security is late, it's even more difficult selling the property.
if you don't know about the case shut up

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by IloveToMess: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
My God so GTB bank is so cruel in business dealing like this, i am not regretting closing my account successfully with them, they are shrewd criminals, is it because of the billions they are going to pay INNOSON that has made them to try to assassinate his lawyer, who knows maybe they have tried to kill INOOSON too but his okombo wont let them kill him they now went for a weaker target.

May GTB bank crumble and fold, may their wickedness never go unpunished.

I thought Afonjas were claiming GTB bank is the richest bank in the world yet they cant afford to pay INNOSON after several court rulings, no wonder INNOSON said the bank begged him that if they pay him the money they will fold, now everything is getting clear to me. Let them pay INNOSON and fold or make INNOSON their chairman simple..

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Bluffly: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Softness147:

Let there be a cookup assasin on u,i dont pray u survive it
Are you normal. You need to do a checkup? Since you have a bad wish for me, listen to the good news, I am not destined for that and I am way bigger than that for I have Christ in me. but for with such a wacky thought, I pray you get saved before you suffer the fate of a witch or probably your wish for yourself which obviously isn't for me and my family

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Yorubas at it again...

I trust Igbos to revenge this act....
Inosson vs Gtb
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 18, 2018
JuanDeDios:

There was no proof, not even a strong indication, that Intercontinental Bank killed Charles Alaba Joseph.

I had close ties with Mobitel as at then, Charles Joseph and Odukoya, the Vice President of that company were close friends. I know the inside scoop. It is the game we play. I am not here to blame anyone, I am just saying that bankers are the best assassins.

Do you know how many times banks approach me to come and take loan and I decline ?

I know this game called Life.

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 18, 2018
ntyce:

Lies, why will a bank want to kill a customer indebted to it.
Is it the corpse that will repay?
Or you probably think it's easy for the bank to dispose any any property pledged as security.
In a case that the owner of the security is late, it's even more difficult selling the property.

Your knowledge of commercial lending is very limited. Banks are shareholders of businesses that they finance if the equity stake is reasonable and with a seat on the board of the company, all they need to do lobby other board members and get the majority of the vote and liquidate the company via FDIs etc.

You need a little more education on investment dynamics. I am a venture capitalist, I have no time to argue with you start up guys.
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Simbrixton(m): 1:58am On Oct 18, 2018
ntyce:

solid man
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Nigerians mumu sha, even the intelligent ones are, they will fall for anything, no wonder the country is backward, very few people realize this was stage. Who get shot three times then stabbed then still had time to sit down and take pictures. The pictures give them away they should try to make it look realistic next time.

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by ntyce(m): 3:47am On Oct 18, 2018
TimeMachine:

Your knowledge of commercial lending is very limited. Banks are shareholders of businesses that they finance if the equity stake is reasonable and with a seat on the board of the company, all they need to do lobby other board members and get the majority of the vote and liquidate the company via FDIs etc.

You need a little more education on investment dynamics. I am a venture capitalist, I have no time to argue with you start up guys.

Olodo of the highest order, we talk of a credit facility, you are saying equity.
What does a bank gain being a shareholder!
Banks lend money, they don't invest.
The only firms Nigerian banks invest into are companies that provide financial services like kakawa, Nibss, Fitc etc.
The bank's biz is to lend money, collect it's interest and principal.
Those who appointed you as a venture capitalist be mumu.
How many banks will lend you money with this reasoning?

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by ntyce(m): 3:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Softness147:

I pray such happen to u soon but i dont pray u survive it

Na your family e go happen to.
Ashole
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by njimezz(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2018
IS THIS PERSON NORMAL, MUST U CALL BIAFRA IS ANYTHING U SAID. BUHARI WHO PROMISE SECURITY IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND & PEOPLE ARE BEEN KILLED EVERY DAY WITH NO REASON. WATCH UR MOUTH
Sarkin:
This is the work of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra who rather thug around than to get something tangible to do with their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today / Will Nigerians Boycott Banks On Tuesday? / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.