Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,112 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) (39728 Views)

Court Restricts EFCC From Arresting And Further Inviting Innoson’s Lawyer / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by bantudra: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
innoson is finished...when you start having issues like this with goverments,then you are finished....

i studid business world,a stain is desastrous.....

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Fraust40(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Let's not jump into conclusions. Innoson is probably not his only client. I'd like to believe the case with GTB isn't the only matter he's handling as well. For all we know, this might even be the effect of a dispute within the Prof's family.

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Baba bam wella grin

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by AgamaHub: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by 4gunners(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Quite pathetic. On the other hand, the writer story did not add up. He said the Prof bled to death but was rushed to hospital where he is recovering. After bleeding to death who did they carry to hospital.

4 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Blue3k(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
These assassins were a waste of money. They took 3 shots failed to kill him and drop their their weapon. The only amazing thing is that they didn't get caught.

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by bobbiiee: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] He was shot three times and he's sitting by himself. Glorious God!
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by MikelIbe: 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
Is that what GTB is all about ? So the board of directors paid assassins to kill an innocent blood ? I can't imagine a bank going so low.

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Cowbuhari: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sarkin:
This is the work of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra who rather thug around than to get something tangible to do with their lives.

Zombie

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Butoneday2(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Then the assasinators must be "GTB" Directors. If u know u know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Godwritten: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Quite pathetic. On the other hand, the writer story did not add up. He said the Prof bled to death but was rushed to hospital where he is recovering. After bleeding to death who did they carry to hospital.
Did you read that article well? I think you didn't get lines correct.

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
That one na him own palaver! he chose the job.

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tushkito:

So GTB can go as far as sending assassins to kill innoson's lawyer for whatever reason?

I am beginning to believe that innoson is innocent of all charges against him.

Modified: Yes I was right.

And who confirmed to you that the Assassins were sent by GTB? undecided

Na only GTB case he don drag?

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
This was staged
No assassin would leave U to bleed to death
Why do I feel Innoson has a lot he's covering
Time will tell sha

6 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Obdk: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Innoson dealing with dem since 1323bc

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by LyfeJennings(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Blue3k:
These assassins were a waste of money. They took 3 shots failed to kill him and drop their their weapon. The only amazing thing is that they didn't get caught.

It was staged

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by zynzyn(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
I do not want to believe GTB has anything to do with this!! shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by adisabarber(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
The assassins came with a kitchen knife? shocked

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
ntyce:
Our brothers from the other side will come out and say GT bank hired assassins to kill him.
Even if a bank is to hire such, it will be a clean job.

Prof, sorry for the loss of blood. Hope you are not fighting any of your kinsmen over a plot of land in the village.

Charles Joseph, the CEO of Mobitel, one of the first indigenous Private Telecoms Operators was killed by a bank (wont mention) because of loan issues of this nature when the bank was about going insolvent and as holder of a seat on the board, they wanted the company sold so they can recover funds to balance their books instead of going under, even though he was paying gruadually. He was thrown from a 4th floor to death, and the cover story was that he committed suicide.

Google is a dear friend.

Even in developed countries, banks sponsor assassination. Bankers and bank owners are the most wicked and emotionally disconnected entities you can meet.

They beg you to take commercial loan for a prosperous deal on promoted projects with the hope that you will default so they can take your businesses.

I am not holding forte for Innoson, neither am I casting aspersion on GTB; All I am saying is, that bankers are assassins almost always when it comes to money games.

5 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sarkin:
This is the work of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra who rather thug around than to get something tangible to do with their lives.

buhariguy is that u? Or is that sarrki?

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by MajorQuest: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Village pipu at work shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by ntyce(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
TimeMachine:

Charles Joseph, the CEO of Mobitel, one of the first indigenous Private Telecoms Operators was killed by a bank (wont mention) because of loan issues of this nature when the bank was about going insolvent and as holder of a seat on the board, they wanted the company sold so they can recover funds to balance their books instead of going under, even though he was paying gruadually. He was thrown from a 4th floor to death, and the cover story was that he committed suicide.

Google is a dear friend.

Even in developed countries, banks sponsor assassination. Bankers and bank owners are the most wicked and emotionally disconnected entities you can meet.

They beg you to take commercial loan for a prosperous deal on promoted projects with the hope that you will default so they can take your businesses.

I am not holding forte for Innoson, neither am I casting aspersion on GTB; All I am saying is, that bankers are assassins almost always when it comes to money games.

Lies, why will a bank want to kill a customer indebted to it.
Is it the corpse that will repay?
Or you probably think it's easy for the bank to dispose any any property pledged as security.
In a case that the owner of the security is late, it's even more difficult selling the property.

6 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
MikelIbe:
Is that what GTB is all about ? So the board of directors paid assassins to kill an innocent blood ? I can't imagine a bank going so low.

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
ntyce:

Lies, why will a bank want to kill a customer indebted to it.
Is it the corpse that will repay?
Or you probably think it's easy for the bank to dispose any any property pledged as security.
In a case that the owner of the security is late, it's even more difficult selling the property.

The company was sold and folded after the murder-suicide and the bank still went insolvent.

Think before you write to me. And please, your ego is not on the line, so be thoughtful before you respond to Time-Machine. He is not nice to the emotionally ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by PenisCaP: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gtbank is bevoming dangerous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by PenisCaP: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
4gunners:

Is English that difficult for u.
"They left him to bleed to death"
Does not mean he died...
Nawao...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by eneyoduke(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari has finished fighting corruption..He should step aside let Atiku fight poverty/unemployment grin shocked undecided

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by totit: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
The story don't just add up at all. Shot three times,three bullets and he's sitting down there like he was just stabbed once. undecided
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by shizzleStar: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
bantudra:
innoson is finished...when you start having issues like this with goverments,then you are finished....

i studid business world,a stain is desastrous.....
It is your father and your entire family that is finished. Stupid afonja illiterate

@post, GTB in cahoot with EFCC shall know no Peace for conniving in their attempt to subdue innoson and corner justice, especially that gtb..... you'll never go unpunished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Hoodbilonia: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
kitchen knife
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by shizzleStar: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
zynzyn:
I do not want to believe GTB has anything to do with this!! shocked lipsrsealed
It is very likely they do. If they can connive and bribe EFCC to do the dirty job of harassing, framing and defaming innoson then there's nothing surprising in their attempt to murder innoson lawyer.

Don't forget that innoson has won several court cases against gtb down the years at the federal high Court, appeal court and supreme Courts and where awarded about 2billion naira but instead of gtb to pay as ordered by competent law of jurisdiction, they decided to connive wth EFCC to frame innoson on trumped up charges, and now to make matters worse they want to assassinate his lawyer for refusing to play ball.

You'll understand the gist more if you take into cognisance that the bank is owned by yorubas . Very evil, envious, cunny and mischievous things

3 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by deebrownneymar: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today / What Business Can I Do With 20k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.