Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) (39744 Views)

Court Restricts EFCC From Arresting And Further Inviting Innoson’s Lawyer / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 18, 2018
ntyce:

Olodo of the highest order, we talk of a credit facility, you are saying equity.
What does a bank gain being a shareholder!
Banks lend money, they don't invest.
The only firms Nigerian banks invest into are companies that provide financial services like kakawa, Nibss, Fitc etc.
The bank's biz is to lend money, collect it's interest and principal.
Those who appointed you as a venture capitalist be mumu.
How many banks will lend you money with this reasoning?

You are obviously not lettered. I guess you know nothing about institutional investors. You little morons with no assets to your name think everyone is on your level of understanding.
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by ositadima1(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2018
MrAnele:
Hmmm...

No one is safe in Nigeria anymore... Not even the rich. No wonder the country was ranked among the most dangerous countries in the world
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by ntyce(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
TimeMachine:

You are obviously not lettered. I guess you know nothing about institutional investors. You little morons with no assets to your name think everyone is on your level of understanding.

Sufi, banks are not investors..
Banks are creditors, lenders.

List 5 companies that are not financial institutions where banks invested.
You come here and type jargons
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by JuanDeDios: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2018
TimeMachine:

I had close ties with Mobitel as at then, Charles Joseph and Odukoya, the Vice President of that company were close friends. I know the inside scoop. It is the game we play. I am not here to blame anyone, I am just saying that bankers are the best assassins.

Do you know how many times banks approach me to come and take loan and I decline ?

I know this game called Life.
That's right. My own brother was screwed over by FCMB. But that doesn't mean they go around killing people. While anything can happen, the motive is weak in terms of what they stand to gain by killing Joseph or killing a lawyer nobody has heard of until now. The bank's involvement in Joseph's death was just one of the several theories that came out at the time and some people chose to go with that. It was certainly the one pushed by Joseph's wife and even some lawyer committee was forced to delay the award of SAN to Kemi Pinheiro and carry out its own investigation. Others preferred "boardroom war". Yet some others preferred the suicide theory.

On banks being the best assasins, they certainly were dumb assassins in the case in this thread. From here, it looks as if these guys simply walked into the professor's office, poured blood on him, threw a kitchen knife on the floor and made a run for it. Or maybe the prof wore bulletproof vests to work.
Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by texazzpete(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2018
Wait, there are actually mad people here that believe - or are insinuating - that GTB sent assassins to kill a lawyer?

Some of you people should be thrown into the forbidden forest.

1 Like

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2018
shizzleStar:
It is your father and your entire family that is finished. Stupid afonja illiterate

@post, GTB in cahoot with EFCC shall know no Peace for conniving in their attempt to subdue innoson and corner justice, especially that gtb..... you'll never go unpunished

Don't jump into unverified conclusions.

Who confirmed to you that the supposed assassins were sent by GTB?

We are talking of a lawyer who's probably handled even more risky cases in the past.

So how sure are you that the guys were sponsored by GTB?

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2018
JuanDeDios:

That's right. My own brother was screwed over by FCMB. But that doesn't mean they go around killing people. While anything can happen, the motive is weak in terms of what they stand to gain by killing Joseph or killing a lawyer nobody has heard of until now. The bank's involvement in Joseph's death was just one of the several theories that came out at the time and some people chose to go with that. It was certainly the one pushed by Joseph's wife and even some lawyer committee was forced to delay the award of SAN to Kemi Pinheiro and carry out its own investigation. Others preferred "boardroom war". Yet some others preferred the suicide theory.

On banks being the best assasins, they certainly were dumb assassins in the case in this thread. From here, it looks as if these guys simply walked into the professor's office, poured blood on him, threw a kitchen knife on the floor and made a run for it. Or maybe the prof wore bulletproof vests to work.

In the case of Joseph Charles, there was a eye-witness, a driver. I did not make this story up. That driver witnessed something that made him disappear till this day. He was paid off. Joseph was murdered, he loved life, it was not suicide.

And I do agree that the Innoson case looks staged.

2 Likes

Re: McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2018
ntyce:

Sufi, banks are not investors..
Banks are creditors, lenders.

List 5 companies that are not financial institutions where banks invested.
You come here and type jargons

You are just a silly fellow, if not, a simple google search would have cleared your doubt.

But then, when someone is stupid, the idiocy blinds their common sense.

Do yourself a favor and learn to use google. It saves you from looking silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today / Will Nigerians Boycott Banks On Tuesday? / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.