Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo (34528 Views)

Ortom To Atiku: You Denied Wike Popular Views Of PDP Members / Nkechi Nwogu: Abia State Is Rotten Under PDP / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by JayCynic(m): 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atikulate is rotten, there is a possibility of Revival.
Buhari is lifeless, dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by princetom1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Vince77:
Who is this one?

The one who isn't afraid to say the truth

1 Like

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by humblespirit: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Malaysian pple don't see anything wrong with this.
Stealing is not corruption.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by popcykaylah(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
Like I always say .. 65% of people here haven't gone beyond Nigerian borders ,they only see pictures in movies ..Nigeria will remain the same for the next 100 years ...it's not a curse but simple mathematics. .as long as we keep recycling corrupt criminals and old hags. .

5 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by FisifunKododada: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
I have never even considered the possibility of voting for Atiku. For me its like some fvcking sick joke. This guy looted billons from customs. I knew this way back in the 90s from the Jang family in Jos. Atikulooting is not something I am remotely interested in.

6 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by holuphisayor(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
All these BMC crew should campaign with the projects dullardinh.o completed in the last 4 years rather than bash opposition. And please include the failed airline that will be used to airlift buhari to daura. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Ogaga87(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sweetcollins:

Live up to your moniker and complain no more

If you have Bankruptcy for being NICE, kindly apply for some loan and show same.. The lady is not quarreling with anybody.. Please

I respect her courage and pray God touches peoples hearts toward her.. Let's remember that the rain does not fall on one man roof alone..

1 Like

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala
Thank you
nonsense thrash, thunder scatter all buhari supporters insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
SORRY for the person that post this trash it's too late, I am already Atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Jerrysonng: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
WE like the Atikulator, please go and look for your own
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by musicnmagic(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sweetcollins:

Live up to your moniker and complain no more
Lol
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Almaiga: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
So true.
This will pain Atiku and his online Ass leakers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by boxypane(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
mycar:
What else do Sahara reporters have to say? they have a candidate so I can understand, unfortunately, their candidate is heading nowhere.
buhari integrity chant is nothing but a facade.
Oh!!! I see, now Sahara reporters are biased right? I see... I see... I see your small brain...
Funny enough, Atiku money no go reach this gaddam wailers, neither will reforms!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by brexit: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nigerian youths are the most confused on earth
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by emmangrace: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Sorry, we love him like that.

The ATIKULATION TRAIN is a go
As long as Secondus is your chairman, PDP will always come second in all election in this country!!! Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Jerrysonng: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
ATIKULATOR for 2019
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by hush15: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/17/sorry-atiku-you-can%E2%80%99t-buy-integrity-what-rotten-rotten-churchill-okonkwo

Churchill Okwonkwo, the taste of the pudding is in the eating. Then he was, i want to give him a benefit of doubt now. Let me taste him and if he is same same, 4 years aint that long, Its almost 4yrs for even Bubu who taught he had forever.

Look, i dont want to mince words and i pray many nigerians undetstand this, I want Atiku to give me a reason not to vote him out in 2023. Buhari came, they said he was a changed man and was willing to impact that change on all nigerians. Nigerian didnt like it but were ready to taste the pudding because the wanted to try something different. Now that we see his pudding is sour, we want another till we get the taste right and no writeup or gangup can change that. take it to the bank

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Ctrlfocus: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/17/sorry-atiku-you-can%E2%80%99t-buy-integrity-what-rotten-rotten-churchill-okonkwo

This is really deep, quite educative n helpful.... I really wish PDP got a replacement in stead of Atiku. ''The masses are helpless all the way... what a country"

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by klax(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
And Mr Churchill or Cathederalhill you have integrity isn't?

Thank you for your opinion I love Atiku that way and I will vote for him you and wole soyinka can go and die.

Integrity is no longer what we want all we want is delivering and not integrity pooh so bro go to hell with your stupid analysis.

Now to all of you apc idiots either you bollocks likes it or not Atiku/Obi we stand for your dusgraceful lifeless a r s e hole can go and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Whatever...

1 Share

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by FrancisIgya: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
This educative and thought provoking thread is nothing but greek to Atikulates.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by kristisking(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Op is high on codeine. How much were you paid for this nonsense you wrote? People like this when given a chance to loot the treasury he will do so without looking back and is here forming saint. I rather vote Atiku than that dictator
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Jerrysonng: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
ATIKULATOR for 2019 grin
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by daddytime(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lol...Stockholm syndrome has decimated most Nigerians.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by edibobo: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
INTEGRITY OR NO INTEGRITY I WILL VOTE ATIKU. It is better we vote man with no integrity than voting integrity with his mind of using herdsmen to wipe out Christians and helpless Nigeria. Integrity does not put the food on our table. Integrity did not bring foreign investors to invest in Nigeria rather driving them away on a daily basis. Who is a man with integrity that his son bought powerbike with over N50m while million of children are helpless on a daily basis. A man with integrity that Fulani hersdmen didn't allow us to sleep with our two eyes closed? It is better a follow someone that will allow peace to reign in the country than being integrity verbally.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Hotfreezer: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wrong. In Igboland, money can buy anything, including integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by MPESA(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ok

Just for PMB to score cheap political values that brought all this long episodes of madness. Kettle calling pot black, you better wake up let's join hands together & Atikulate as one to send this lifeless you called president to Daura comes 2019...
P .s
Seriously I weep for any idiot still supporting PMB and APC led Government because I will happily vote for Atiku whom has corruption's record but creates a thousands of Jobs than voting for a SAINTS (man ) whom makes MILLIONS OF CITIZENS LOST THEIR RESPECTIVE JOBS UNDER 3 1/2 YEARS AND INFLICTS HARDSHIP TO THE INNOCENTS CITIZENS.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by Styx01: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

Buhari's so called integrity has not helped Nigeria one bit. Atiku is the solution for now...chikina.
Re: Sorry Atiku, You Can’t Buy Integrity What Is Rotten Is Rotten- Churchill Okonkwo by MPESA(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ok

Just for PMB to score cheap political values that brought all this long episodes of madness. Kettle calling pot black, you better wake up let's join hands together & Atikulate as one to send this lifeless you called president to Daura comes 2019...
P .s
Seriously I weep for any idiot still supporting PMB and APC led Government because I will happily vote for Atiku whom has corruption's record but creates a thousands of Jobs than voting for a SAINTS (a man ) whom makes MILLIONS OF CITIZENS LOST THEIR RESPECTIVE JOBS UNDER 3 1/2 YEARS AND INFLICTS HARDSHIP TO THE INNOCENTS CITIZENS.

SHALOM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Customs Officer Who Exposed Petrol Smuggling Business Still In Detention / Blackout: Nigerians Reject Buhari’s Apology - Punch NewsPaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.