Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (8010 Views)

A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay / Dangote: Where Does This Ingrate Make His Money - Africa Or America / They Are Scammers! Don't Deal With Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2018
sirlop:
It’s only a fool that will decide to pay someone owing him $700 20k. Upload the full chat. I wanted to pay u that cos of the help u rendered when I lost my account. When I saw how greedy I are, I decided not to pay. U can go to the police. Am ready for you. But u must pay me my $700

I know this is one of your antics, please upload screenshot of where you claimed i am owning you this in our private chat, this is my own screenshot as evidence when you asked how much you are owning me and i told you.

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2018
adabsmith:
Bus parked... Meanwhile I'm still trying to figure out the scam here

When i want to sell AGC, i collect cash first, then send card, if it's someone that is trusted, i send card 1st and the person pays immediately he or she redeems the card to his/her account and that is within two minutes. In his own case, i trusted him to the extent that he pays @ his own convenience, you can see that in the screenshot, but he eventually breached the trust, not even minding that i went extramile to help when he was distressed. People who deal with Amazon account knows that account locking is one of the risk involved, account locking is something that happens frequently, over 90% of people here on nairaland dealing in amazon would have experienced it one time or the other. But in his own case, he is capitalising on the fact that my money is still with him and looking for every avenue to justify his reason for non-payment.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
sirlop:
He claimed he verified all Gift cards he sends to me. But amazon blocked a 2013 account stating the gift cards loaded were not valid. They canceled my over $700 orders of which he’s aware of. I was very kind in this aspect cos of the help he rendered. He tried everything to make me pay. When I saw how desperate and inconsiderate he is, I refused to pay. He was the only one that loaded gift cards on that account. Lionlee216 can confirm. He lost $200 too, while I lost over $700, cos of the invalid gift cards he sold to me. I called amazon and amazon told me to meet the vendor that sold the gift cards to me. I just didn’t bother him cos of the help he rendered and the nature of the business. Since you have decided to bring yourself out, am ready for you.

I have already uploaded screenshots of the cards you sourced from other people and the ones you sent to the account owner directly to load for you, say something else, stop claiming that all the cards loaded into the account were from me. Everybody should just learn from me and realise that you are someone that shouldn't be helped, even if you are in danger, because you will end up making anybody that help you to regret helping you.

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
More

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2018
sirlop:
He claimed he verified all Gift cards he sends to me. But amazon blocked a 2013 account stating the gift cards loaded were not valid. They canceled my over $700 orders of which he’s aware of. I was very kind in this aspect cos of the help he rendered. He tried everything to make me pay. When I saw how desperate and inconsiderate he is, I refused to pay. He was the only one that loaded gift cards on that account. Lionlee216 can confirm. He lost $200 too, while I lost over $700, cos of the invalid gift cards he sold to me. I called amazon and amazon told me to meet the vendor that sold the gift cards to me. I just didn’t bother him cos of the help he rendered and the nature of the business. Since you have decided to bring yourself out, am ready for you.

When you promised to make payment of 68k last month, i apologised that I called you names, have you paid the money till now? Instead you were going back and forth and looking for more excuses and justification not to pay, people who have integrity don't do that, they are bounded by their words. I have done businesses with a lot of people here and many people can attest to the fact that I am a straight forward person, people who are following this thread would have seen all your lies which i countered with evidences, thank God for evidences. My own point is just that people should be careful of dealing with you going forward. Tabbaz , you are needed on this thread.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
SaintUlot:

When you promised to make payment of 68k last month, i apologised that I called you names, have you paid the money till now? Instead you were going back and forth and looking for more excuses and justification not to pay, people who have integrity don't do that, they are bounded by their words. I have done businesses with a lot of people here and many people can attest to the fact that I am a straight forward person, people who are following this thread would have seen all your lies which i countered with evidences, thank God for evidences. My own point is just that people should be careful of dealing with you going forward. Tabbaz , you are needed on this thread.

I'm following, even though I was in the whatsapp group for resolution earlier before this. I think Sirlop need to pay what he agreed on to avoid stain to his ingerity.

Funlord and modath were in the whatsapp group as well and we tried to be fair to both sides

2 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2018
adabsmith:
Bus parked... Meanwhile I'm still trying to figure out the scam here

There is no scam here.. They both clearly have no idea how Amazon & Amazon Gift Cards work.

I traded Amazon GC for about a year and lost about $12 000 in about 10 different accounts to Amazon Gift Cards. All accounts closed for 2 major reasons

1. Account related to a closed account
2. Invalid gift card.

Amazon has a state of the art IT department so you can hardly get away with either of the 2 mentioned above.

Whenever your amazon account gets closed, it is advisable that:

1. You do not open another account on the same device(phones & Laptop), with the same Internet connection (modem, router, sim card etc)

2. You do not open a new account with any details relating to a previously closed account. Names & billing address should be totally different.

3. If possible, change your location (Relocate) grin grin

As for invalid gift card:
Invalid gift cards simply means gift card bought outside Amazon authorized third party seller stores, gift cards exchanged for other items such as BTC and cash outside the authorized third party seller stores, and gift cards bought fraudulently.

With the above been said, a gift card with cash receipt can still be an invalid gift card. In fact all cards bought from Nairaland, paxful, localbitcoin or whereever you bought yours from is an invalid gift card as long as you didn't walk into the store yourself to buy the gift card. All you can wish for is luck so Amazon doesn't flag you... Once you are flagged, there is a slim chance they won't find you guilty.

Amazon asks you to provide receipt of the gift cards redeemed and you provided receipts from Kansas, New York, Carlifornia and New Mexico...only you got gifts in form of gift cards from 4 different states in less than 24hrs grin cheesy wink. They know something is fishy and you account will likely be closed. (It is wriiten there at the back of these gift cards in red, you can't use this card as a form of payment and can be used to purchase items only on Amazon, something like that). Go to REDDIT and get yourself educated. There are those who have worked with Amazon before there ready to help and school you.

Sirlop, you went into the biz without knowing the risks involved, without knowing the rules of engagement, and you paid dearly for it just like I did. I do not believe SaintUlot should pay for your ignorance, he is only a vendor trying to help.

Good Day

15 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Freiden:

There is no scam here.. They both clearly have no idea how Amazon & Amazon Gift Cards work.

I traded Amazon GC for about a year and lost about $12 000 in about 10 different accounts to Amazon Gift Cards. All accounts closed for 2 major reasons

2. Invalid gift card.

Amazon has a state of the art IT department so you can hardly get away with either of the 2 mentioned above.

1. You do not open another account on the same device(phones & Laptop), with the same Internet connection (modem, router, sim card etc)

2. You do not open a new account with any details relating to a previously closed account. Names & billing address should be totally different.

Invalid gift cards simply means gift card bought outside Amazon authorized third party seller stores, gift cards exchanged for other items such as BTC and cash outside the authorized third party seller stores, and gift cards bought fraudulently.

With the above been said, a gift card with cash receipt can still be an invalid gift card. In fact all cards bought from Nairaland, paxful, localbitcoin or whereever you bought yours from is an invalid gift card as long as you didn't walk into the store yourself to buy the gift card. All you can wish for is luck so Amazon doesn't flag you... Once you are flagged, there is a slim chance they won't find you guilty.

Amazon asks you to provide receipt of the gift cards redeemed and you provided receipts from Kansas, New York, Carlifornia and New Mexico...only you got gifts in form of gift cards from 4 different states in less than 24hrs grin cheesy wink. They know something is fishy and you account will likely be closed. (It is wriiten there at the back of these gift cards in red, you can't use this card as a form of payment and can be used to purchase items only on Amazon, something like that). Go to REDDIT and get yourself educated. There are those who have worked with Amazon before there ready to help and school you.

Sirlop, you went into the biz without knowing the risks involved, without knowing the rules of engagement, and you paid dearly for it just like I did. I do not believe SaintUlot should pay for your ignorance, he is only a vendor trying to help.

Good Day

Thank you bro, i really appreciate your unbiased and objective contribution.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Tabbaz:

I'm following, even though I was in the whatsapp group for resolution earlier before this. I think Sirlop need to pay what he agreed on to avoid stain to his ingerity.

Funlord and modath were in the whatsapp group as well and we tried to be fair to both sides
Tabbaz. I think I will do this my own way. Someone tried this with me and he paid dearly. Paying him 20k won’t harm me. But he will pay me my over $700 I lost or else, he will face the consequences. He called me a scammer in his so called dispute resolution group. You guys were there when he insulted me. I assure him, he will pay the $700 I lost or else, he won’t find it funny. He should ask around how I operate. I won’t respond to this again. I’ve given him 48hrs to take this down.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2018
Freiden:

2. Invalid gift card.

Good Day

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Freiden:

2. Invalid gift card.

Good Day

Clap for yourself
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by GODZY007(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Sirlop or what do you call yourself, it is obvious you just want to cheat SaintUlot, the evidences are there that you are just trying to bring up unfounded excuses, are you the first person whose account was locked by amazon? I have known SaintUlot for over 10 years now and I have been dealing with him for long, he is trustworthy and upright, I only blame him for helping someone who is undeserving like you.

How would a sane person blame someone else for his own failure? If you don't know how to run amazon business, go and learn from people who have been in the business before you, everyone has his or her own sad tale in Amazon business, you are not the first, pay up the innocent vendor (SaintUlot) who was only trying to help an ingrate like yourself. Do you think he stole the cards he gave to you? He is just a reseller who buys and sells.

The Mod should not allow things like this to continue, infact this so called sirlop should be blacklisted on Nairaland, because his integrity is questionable

6 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2018
GODZY007:
Sirlop or what do you call yourself, it is obvious you just want to cheat SaintUlot, the evidences are there that you are just trying to bring up unfounded excuses, are you the first person whose account was locked by amazon? I have known SaintUlot for over 10 years now and I have been dealing with him for long, he is trustworthy and upright, I only blame him for helping someone who is undeserving like you.

How would a sane person blame someone else for his failure? If you don't know how to run amazon business, go and learn from people who have been in the business before you, everyone has his or her own sad tale in Amazon business, you are not the first, pay up the innocent vendor (SaintUlot) who was only trying to help an ingrate like yourself. Do you think he stole the cards he gave to you? He is just a reseller who buys and sells.

The Mod should not allow things like this to continue, infact this so called sirlop should be blacklisted on Nairaland, because his integrity is questionable
Lol. Talk is cheap. You’ve known him for 10yrs, you don’t know me. Keep encouraging him. U won’t be there when he faces the consequences. An account was locked as a result of invalid gift cards supplied by him. I didn’t bring it up here. He should have told his supplier as I advised him to do so, but he told me his integrity is at stake. I now have to pay the price for him to keep his integrity intact. Do you reason at all. Try and be reasonable. I’ve given him 48hrs to take this down and I mean it
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2018
The truth of the matter is that Amazon is blocking account this days. It is not because of the gift card. Amazon I have blocked at least 4 OF MY Acc with $830, $815, $685 and $450 inside. So i will advice you to pay.

No matter ur call or chat to Amazon they will not open it. I sent the all the cash receipts they asked for. Did you know what they told me t the end. They said.
AMAZON GIFT CARD ARE NOT ALLOW TO BE RESOLD.

So it was not the card that made them block your acc sir. It is because we are breaking there rules. Thanks.

DELMACOM

3 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2018
adeleyeolusoji:
The truth of the matter is that Amazon is blocking account this days. It is not because of the gift card. Amazon I have blocked at least 4 OF MY Acc with $830, $815, $685 and $450 inside. So i will advice you to pay.

No matter ur call or chat to Amazon they will not open it. I sent the all the cash receipts they asked for. Did you know what they told me t the end. They said.
So it was not the card that made them block your acc sir. It is because we are breaking there rules. Thanks.

DELMACOM
Not with this reason bro. Amazon blocks account, I know that. An invalid gift card is one that was obtained by fraudulent means (reported stolen/charged back). In such event, the loss ought to be shared cos of the nature of the business. I advised him to tell the particular supplier all that happened, but he told me he’s integrity is primary. He now wants me to bear the full loss. I didn’t start using amazon today. Someone here is trying to display high level of ignorance. He even told me if the AGC was invalid, it wouldn’t have been redeemable

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by GODZY007(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2018
sirlop:

Lol. Talk is cheap. You’ve known him for 10yrs, you don’t know me. Keep encouraging him. U won’t be there when he faces the consequences. An account was locked as a result of invalid gift cards supplied by him. I didn’t bring it up here. He should have told his supplier as I advised him to do so, but he told me his integrity is at stake. I now have to pay the price for him to keep his integrity intact. Do you reason at all. Try and be reasonable. I’ve given him 48hrs to take this down and I mean it

Tabbaz, please add this guy to the scammers list, he is just looking for every avenue not to pay, freiden has taken his time to school him, adeleyeolusoji too has taken his time to school him, but he keeps on displaying his ignorance on the thread up and down, instead of him to learn from his elders in the business, who do you think you really are? Pay up what you are owning or you will be tagged a scammer. What am i even saying, you are a scammer already and you should not be treated with a kid glove.

2 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=GODZY007 post=72194468]

Tabbaz, please add this guy to the scammers list, he is just looking for every avenue not to pay, freiden has taken his time to school him, adeleyeolusoji too has taken his time to school him, but he keeps on displaying his ignorance on the thread up and down, instead of him to learn from his elders in the business, who do you think you really are? Pay up what you are owning or you will be tagged a scammer. What am i even saying, you are a scammer already and you should not be treated with a kid glove. [/quote

You can do that yourself
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by adabsmith(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2018
GODZY007:

Tabbaz, please add this guy to the scammers list, he is just looking for every avenue not to pay, freiden has taken his time to school him, adeleyeolusoji too has taken his time to school him, but he keeps on displaying his ignorance on the thread up and down, instead of him to learn from his elders in the business, who do you think you really are? Pay up what you are owning or you will be tagged a scammer. What am i even saying, you are a scammer already and you should not be treated with a kid glove.
on what basis should be be added? Dyu even understand what you're saying at all. See the best way is splitting the loses
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2018
adabsmith:
on what basis should be be added? Dyu even understand what you're saying at all. See the best way is splitting the loses
If we even split the loss, they will sti have to balance me. Lionlee216, ur attention is needed here
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by adabsmith(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2018
sirlop:

If we even split the loss, they will sti have to balance me. Lionlee216, ur attention is needed here
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by icedondaniel(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2018
If it’s about splitting,then he’s supposed to pay more cos he only paid 100k after being persuaded to do so.
adabsmith:
it happened to Modath as well, the best way is always to split losses and let peace reign apparently nobody wants to take the whole gbese
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2018
adabsmith:

Kindly read all what i typed wíth all the screenshot i provided and understand what happened.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2018
adeleyeolusoji:

DELMACOM

Thanks for shedding more light on the matter, appreciated.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by modath(f): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2018
sirlop:

Not with this reason bro. Amazon blocks account, I know that. An invalid gift card is one that was obtained by fraudulent means (reported stolen/charged back). In such event, the loss ought to be shared cos of the nature of the business. I advised him to tell the particular supplier all that happened, but he told me he’s integrity is primary. He now wants me to bear the full loss. I didn’t start using amazon today. Someone here is trying to display high level of ignorance. He even told me if the AGC was invalid, it wouldn’t have been redeemable

I thought at a point you agreed to split the loss? What changed your mind?

Like I said in the group , you guys blurred the line of business & turned it into a partnership which is why we are here today...

Like you agreed , do the needful & stop this endless back forth that won't put you in good light.

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Blessedpikin(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Freiden:

2. Invalid gift card.

Good Day

Thanks for schooling him jare. He thought Amazon with cash receipt is safe...none is safe in as much u didn't walk into store yourself to buy cards. Everyone knows amazon business is a game of risk and at the same time luck.....I have loaded single 500 more than $100000 for a whole one year without receipt....some will even give me credit receipt I will still buy like 2k from same person. And just last week my account was blocked after one year of loading big cards without receipts. So my friend it's not the sellers fault at all...on 3 occasions you caused the account block yourself. 1. Opening another account on same device and internet, 2. Seller opening account for you on same device he already used in loading your first locked account. 3. Seller opening an account for you on a new device( laptop) but same internet. You cant escape this amazon will always burst you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2018
modath:

I thought at a point you agreed to split the loss? What changed your mind?

Like I said in the group , you guys blurred the line of business & turned it into a partnership which is why we are here today...

Like you agreed , do the needful & stop this endless back forth that won't put you in good light.
Split which loss? I lost over $700 as a result of invalid gift cards he sold to me.How do u reconcile that? I’ve given him 48hrs to take this down
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Lamijay(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
After trying to read from the screenshots, sirlop, you know you involved some cards that weren't from saintUlot, so how are you sure the invalid cards were from saintUlot.
Amazon been blocking accounts like that's what they do for a living. I know you have incurred a lot of loss already, and the honourable thing will involve you losing more, the best I can do is to ask you to pay what you owe, you can instead ask for more time to gather up, not to sound like you don't intend on paying. According to the chats, you are owing for cards you would have paid for before receiving in the first place. The smart thing you could have tried was to plead he takes part of it... Say 80:20 just so that it won't finish you, but now that it has become this public, I doubt if that will work again.
Just pay what has been agreed in the group chat, I believe that would make you look serious and hopefully give you more time to save for the rest.

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lamijay:
After trying to read from the screenshots, sirlop, you know you involved some cards that weren't from saintUlot, so how are you sure the invalid cards were from saintUlot.
Amazon been blocking accounts like that's what they do for a living. I know you have incurred a lot of loss already, and the honourable thing will involve you losing more, the best I can do is to ask you to pay what you owe, you can instead ask for more time to gather up, not to sound like you don't intend on paying. According to the chats, you are owing for cards you would have paid for before receiving in the first place. The smart thing you could have tried was to plead he takes part of it... Say 80:20 just so that it won't finish you, but now that it has become this public, I doubt if that will work again.
Just pay what has been agreed in the group chat, I believe that would make you look serious and hopefully give you more time to save for the rest.
Until the account owner comments. I am surprised how you guys take sides. Have you asked yourself what caused it?
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Blessedpikin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
sirlop:

Lol...stop parading your ignorance mr..so you mean the real buyer reported a card bought with cash? No one is reporting anything amazon is just clamping down on accounts recently
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Blessedpikin:

Thanks for schooling him jare. He thought Amazon with cash receipt is safe...none is safe in as much u didn't walk into store yourself to buy cards. Everyone knows amazon business is a game of risk and at the same time luck.....I have loaded single 500 more than $100000 for a whole one year without receipt....some will even give me credit receipt I will still buy like 2k from same person. And just last week my account was blocked after one year of loading big cards without receipts. So my friend it's not the sellers fault at all...on 3 occasions you caused the account block yourself. 1. Opening another account on same device and internet, 2. Seller opening account for you on same device he already used in loading your first locked account. 3. Seller opening an account for you on a new device( laptop) but same internet. You cant escape this amazon will always burst you.

Read screenshots

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Blessedpikin:

Lol...stop parading your ignorance mr..so you mean the real buyer reported a card bought with cash? No one is reporting anything amazon is just clamping down on accounts recently
We shall see. Read screenshots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s September Inflation Jumps To 11.24% As Food Prices Rise / Any Jamaicans In Nigeria? Will Nigeria Welcome Me There For Business? / Investor Stakes $450 Million On New Free Trade Zone, To Build Ships In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.