Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (7995 Views)

Dangote: Where Does This Ingrate Make His Money - Africa Or America / They Are Scammers! Don't Deal With Them! / Help Needed To Get A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by raindrop99: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Well, since the buyer has agreed to pay b4 now then I think he shld pay & count his losses.. Its not the end of the world. After all he is aware of AGC risks b4 venturing..
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Ichie233(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2018
SIRLOP
I have been selling Amazon gift cards to SIRLOP for sometime now and we have always had a smooth and good trade. Till last weekend when I gave him Amazon gift cards of $300 to order a laptop for me. He said the laptop will be shipped by Amazon on Tuesday to his address in US.. And friday it would be shipped out and I must wait for some days before it gets to Nigeria. I called him on Tuesday to know if the laptop already got to his address and I would like to get pictures of the laptop. He said Amazon kept my all his orders including my laptop on pending that I should wait, he will resolve it and my item will get to his address in US on or before Friday. I called him in the morning yesterday telling him to cancel the transaction since they have refused to approve it and send me my money but he refused and said they already approved one of his orders and he already talked to an Amazon customer care and they assured him of a 24 hours shipping. I didn't like the idea since it's still on pending and we agreed that after 24 hours if the item is still pending he would cancel the transaction and send me my money. Yesterday evening he called me that his Amazon account was suspended and all his orders has been cancelled and he is trying to resolve it. I asked for my money and he said I should wait till the issue of his amazon account is resolved. MY FEAR IS IF HE WILL STILL AGREE TO PAY BACK MY MONEY IF HE CAN'T RESOLVE THE ISSUE WITH HIS AMAZON ACCOUNT
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 3:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Please note that sirlop is the one doing Amazon check out business not me, he knows i don't do checkout business before asking me to load card for him, please also note that I was not the 1st person he ll give his login details to, he gives the login details to other people who sell giftcards to him, why should I now be blamed for him not knowing the dangers associated with his business. He is only capitalising on this because my money is still with him, so he should accept the responsibility for his ignorance 100%, he is not a baby, neither is he a minor.

Baylam:
I have to quote this because this is l real and str8 forward, SaintUlot you shouldn’t have collect account to load for a customer . it’s very risky because when you sign in one amazon on different device is a red flag on its own, Bur the deed has been done! It would be best to resolve this amicably .. And maybe bear the loss 50/50

There is no scam here.. They both clearly have no idea how Amazon & Amazon Gift Cards work.

I traded Amazon GC for about a year and lost about $12 000 in about 10 different accounts to Amazon Gift Cards. All accounts closed for 2 major reasons

1. Account related to a closed account
2. Invalid gift card.

Amazon has a state of the art IT department so you can hardly get away with either of the 2 mentioned above.

Whenever your amazon account gets closed, it is advisable that:

1. You do not open another account on the same device(phones & Laptop), with the same Internet connection (modem, router, sim card etc)

2. You do not open a new account with any details relating to a previously closed account. Names & billing address should be totally different.

3. If possible, change your location (Relocate) grin grin

As for invalid gift card:
Invalid gift cards simply means gift card bought outside Amazon authorized third party seller stores, gift cards exchanged for other items such as BTC and cash outside the authorized third party seller stores, and gift cards bought fraudulently.

With the above been said, a gift card with cash receipt can still be an invalid gift card. In fact all cards bought from Nairaland, paxful, localbitcoin or whereever you bought yours from is an invalid gift card as long as you didn't walk into the store yourself to buy the gift card. All you can wish for is luck so Amazon doesn't flag you... Once you are flagged, there is a slim chance they won't find you guilty.

Amazon asks you to provide receipt of the gift cards redeemed and you provided receipts from Kansas, New York, Carlifornia and New Mexico...only you got gifts in form of gift cards from 4 different states in less than 24hrs grin cheesy wink. They know something is fishy and you account will likely be closed. (It is wriiten there at the back of these gift cards in red, you can't use this card as a form of payment and can be used to purchase items only on Amazon, something like that). Go to REDDIT and get yourself educated. There are those who have worked with Amazon before there ready to help and school you.

Sirlop, you went into the biz without knowing the risks involved, without knowing the rules of engagement, and you paid dearly for it just like I did. I do not believe SaintUlot should pay for your ignorance, he is only a vendor trying to help.

Good Day

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2018
Ichie233:
SIRLOP
I have been selling Amazon gift cards to SIRLOP for sometime now and we have always had a smooth and good trade. Till last weekend when I gave him Amazon gift cards of $300 to order a laptop for me. He said the laptop will be shipped by Amazon on Tuesday to his address in US.. And friday it would be shipped out and I must wait for some days before it gets to Nigeria. I called him on Tuesday to know if the laptop already got to his address and I would like to get pictures of the laptop. He said Amazon kept my all his orders including my laptop on pending that I should wait, he will resolve it and my item will get to his address in US on or before Friday. I called him in the morning yesterday telling him to cancel the transaction since they have refused to approve it and send me my money but he refused and said they already approved one of his orders and he already talked to an Amazon customer care and they assured him of a 24 hours shipping. I didn't like the idea since it's still on pending and we agreed that after 24 hours if the item is still pending he would cancel the transaction and send me my money. Yesterday evening he called me that his Amazon account was suspended and all his orders has been cancelled and he is trying to resolve it. I asked for my money and he said I should wait till the issue of his amazon account is resolved. MY FEAR IS IF HE WILL STILL AGREE TO PAY BACK MY MONEY IF HE CAN'T RESOLVE THE ISSUE WITH HIS AMAZON ACCOUNT

The issue being raised here has happened over a month ago, not something that happened last week, it was last month his accounts were locked not last week.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by lheksban(m): 5:53am On Oct 19, 2018
sirlop:

Lol. You no want talk ba?
it's well bro
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Ichie233(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Ichie233:
SIRLOP
Funlord
Modath
Dominique
Puskin
Mynd44
Baylam
Onatisi
Jdesigns
Kazeemmuka
Otradearena
Ibraheem009
Okwaifugo
Tabbaz
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Ichie233(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Ichie233:

Funlord
Modath
Dominique
Puskin
Mynd44
Baylam
Onatisi
Jdesigns
Kazeemmuka
Otradearena
Ibraheem009
Okwaifugo
Tabbaz
Sirlop
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Ichie233:
SIRLOP
These gift card vendors are heartless. U sold $1200 to me and I used $319 to order a laptop for you. I paid u for the balance of $881. Now Amazon asked me to fax receipt and you are asking me to refund you $319. I have told u to wait till I resolve this. I have faxed receipt. Stop calling me. I will notify you on outcome . I have over $1300 orders pending and I got those cards from you. U want me to refund $319 to u. If you are sure of the cards you sold to me, why are you in a hurry?

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by winetapper: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sirlop you are trying to make others fall inside the pit with you. You should be solely responsible for the errors that you get into.

pay Saintulot his money.

You were trusted that's why he loaded the cards for you.

Okay imagine if you pay before he sends to you. Will you go back to blame him.

Best I'll advice is sirlop. Message him and settle amicable.

Saintulot be careful please

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
winetapper:
Sirlop you are trying to make others fall inside the pit with you. You should be solely responsible for the errors that you get into.

pay Saintulot his money.

You were trusted that's why he loaded the cards for you.

Okay imagine if you pay before he sends to you. Will you go back to blame him.

Best I'll advice is sirlop. Message him and settle amicable.

Saintulot be careful please
Keep talking rubbish
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by xenastar(f): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
These two are born writers... Go write a book, the both of you. Gosh

5 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
modath:

I thought at a point you agreed to split the loss? What changed your mind?

Like I said in the group , you guys blurred the line of business & turned it into a partnership which is why we are here today...

Like you agreed , do the needful & stop this endless back forth that won't put you in good light.

I think sirlop is only trying to play smart here. The annoying part is the claim of *invalid card* close my account *line* as if he doesn't know the origin of most of these cards. Smh

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
sirlop:

Split which loss? I lost over $700 as a result of invalid gift cards he sold to me.How do u reconcile that? I’ve given him 48hrs to take this down
give us conspicuous evidence that his card is invalid and it's the reason for your account closure.

Wait. Take which thread down Are you kidding me

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 12:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Y
Tabbaz:

I think sirlop is only trying to play smart here. The annoying part is the claim of *invalid card* close my account *line* as if he doesn't know the origin of most of these cards. Smh
You have taken sides ba? You need proof, I’ve provided it. If you need more, I send it on Whatsapp. The loss associated with Such high risk business is shared. He supplied cards that made me lose over $700. He is now asking me to pay him ordinary 20k. I can’t do that. You guys encouraging him won’t be there when it starts. He is protecting his integrity at my own detriment. It doesn’t work that way.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 5:29am On Oct 20, 2018
sirlop:

Y
You have taken sides ba? You need proof, I’ve provided it. If you need more, I send it on Whatsapp. The loss associated with Such high risk business is shared. He supplied cards that made me lose over $700. He is now asking me to pay him ordinary 20k. I can’t do that. You guys encouraging him won’t be there when it starts. He is protecting his integrity at my own detriment. It doesn’t work that way.
Bring the proof or quote where you supplied the proof and mention me. I have not seen any direct evidence that his card caused your account closure

3 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2018
sirlop:

Y

Point of correction, what you are owning me is 68k not 20k +. You were only asked to pay 20k+ 1st at the meeting, then you started foot dragging saying you will pay, but you don't have 20k + in your account, i have already uploaded the screenshots in the previous screenshots i uploaded on the thread.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
SaintUlot:

Point of correction, what you are owning me is 68k not 20k +. You were only asked to pay 20k+ 1st at the meeting, then you started foot dragging saying you will pay, but you don't have 20k + in your account, i have already uploaded the screenshots in the previous screenshots i uploaded on the thread.
U are just shameless. We shall see. Been taking it lightly with you cos of the help u rendered. But you've decided to bring out yourself
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Tabbaz:
Bring the proof or quote where you supplied the proof and mention me. I have not seen any direct evidence that his card caused your account closure
Have a look

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2018
sirlop:

Have a look

Cards from other sources other than the ones from me were loaded on the account yes or no? Didn't you see my personal text on my profile containing my disclaimer in respect of Agc before transacting with me? Even without any disclaimer, people who buy amazon giftcards are aware of the risk, you are not the 1st person i ll sell Agc to and you won't be the last, as @ this morning, i have sold some, but you are the only one that have chosen to give me problem so far so good
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sconp: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sirlop, I think this issue has dragged on for too long. It's sad that you have lost funds but dragging this on would be a stain on your reputation. Further resolution in a police station would probably make you spend more.

In one of the screenshot, Saintulot kept reiterating that he wasn't responsible for whatever happens to your account that his major concern was the successful redemption of the AGC sent to you, which you agreed to.

In another screenshot (about two of them) it was stated that the account was locked because it was linked to a closed account.
You however uploaded another screenshot which showed where amazon stated that the account was closed for invalid cards.

Also recall that you have been giving the accounts out to various people logging in from various devices and locations and loading from different sellers. As such it'll be hard to pinpoint whose AGC got it locked.

Even if every other thing makes no sense you should pay because you agreed to the terms and condition ab initio (the embolden). It's like signing the terms and condition if the company either good or bad and you accepted in good faith.

Kindly pay him or reach settlement ratio were you pay part and he pays part.

2 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
sconp:
Sirlop, I think this issue has dragged on for too long. It's sad that you have lost funds but dragging this on would be a stain on your reputation. Further resolution in a police station would probably make you spend more.

In one of the screenshot, Saintulot kept reiterating that he wasn't responsible for whatever happens to your account that his major concern was the successful redemption of the AGC sent to you, which you agreed to.

In another screenshot (about two of them) it was stated that the account was locked because it was linked to a closed account.
You however uploaded another screenshot which showed where amazon stated that the account was closed for invalid cards.

Also recall that you have been giving the accounts out to various people logging in from various devices and locations and loading from different sellers. As such it'll be hard to pinpoint whose AGC got it locked.

Even if every other thing makes no sense you should pay because you agreed to the terms and condition ab initio (the embolden). It's like signing the terms and condition if the company either good or bad and you accepted in good faith.

Kindly pay him or reach settlement ratio were you pay part and he pays part.
Mr Man, look well before commenting
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Jerrysmallz: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sirlop. Pay saintUlot his money. He sold a clean card. The problem was with your account not his card. Pay him his money.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jerrysmallz:
Sirlop. Pay saintUlot his money. He sold a clean card. The problem was with your account not his card. Pay him his money.
Make sure u will come out to say this when it starts
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by daamazing(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirlop:

Make sure u will come out to say this when it starts
bruh, chill.. You're bringing in pride and only denting your repute which is one a gradual diminution. A probable client would most likely search your ID on the net or on nairaland, this thread will be the first topic that'll be shown and trust me first impression matters. An average client would cross you off his list if in anyway he finds out that a seller has been related to anything scam whether true or false...
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by tabithababy(f): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ichie233:
SIRLOP

Only you sirlop shocked shocked

Pay saintUlot his money angry
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by winetapper: 1:46am On Oct 21, 2018
sirlop:

Y
Oga we are waiting for your proof to show that his cards freezed your account .

Kindly pay him his money simple. Your are doing iron man. Better save your name oo
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Tabbaz:
it seems sirlop does not have any evidence to show his account was closed due to the card sold to him by the OP. Well, I'm still waiting.

I may have to add sirlop to the list of scammers if he has no proof and refuse to pay saintulot

Cc
Dominique
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 5:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Tabbaz:
it seems sirlop does not have any evidence to show his account was closed due to the card sold to him by the OP. Well, I'm still waiting.

I may have to add sirlop to the list of scammers if he has no proof and refuse to pay saintulot

Cc
Dominique
U are free. With all I showed, u still came up with this. Anyway, u are making things difficult for him. We shall see
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 6:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Tabbaz, after going through all these and u still turn a blind eye, am sorry. U can label me a scammer, am ready. You are just putting the Op in deep mess. Am disappointed you could utter such word. I was scared of giving him that account, but he appeared so desperate. He has come here to feed u guys with lies. It wasn’t all receipts he loaded that he showed me. I was soft on him cos of the help he rendered. Ask other G card supplier what I did to them when such came up. I won’t mention their names here. Nothing will make me pay that greedy vendor again. He’s the one owing me and he will pay to the last. I never had access to the blocked account. Some people that didn’t understand what happened have come here to take sides already. I never logged into the blocked account (Lionlee’s account). The only cards that didn’t come from him came from me (2) and they were loaded the previous week. Immediately he loaded the last card on the account, they blocked it. He loaded all the cards on that account that week. U can confirm. I will come up with my case very soon (not here) cos I’ve seen he is inconsiderate.

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2018
@Tabbaz. If you can’t see the reason on the screenshots, then am sorry, you are free to label me a scammer, but it won’t last long. Everything will be sorted out. Like I said, am not owing anyone. He’s the one rather owing me.

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2018
sirlop:
@Tabbaz. If you can’t see the reason on the screenshots, then am sorry, you are free to label me a scammer, but it won’t last long. Everything will be sorted out. Like I said, am not owing anyone. He’s the one rather owing me.

Well, I'm sorry I can't see the evidence. If anyone sees it, I'll be glad to be assisted.

Remember when saintulot said his account got locked because you logged in with the same system and the same IP of your previous locked account. Didn't you demand for proof? He could not proof it until amazon sent him email regarding that.

If you can also give us amazon message specifying his card as the reason for your account closure, case will be closed in your favour.

Cc
Dominique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Betting Method For My 90% Win Rate System / What Differentiates Islamic Banking From Other Banks In Nigeria. / I Need Fabric Seller From Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.