Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (8000 Views)

A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay / Dangote: Where Does This Ingrate Make His Money - Africa Or America / They Are Scammers! Don't Deal With Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2018
SaintUlot:

Cards from other sources other than the ones from me were loaded on the account yes or no? Didn't you see my personal text on my profile containing my disclaimer in respect of Agc before transacting with me? Even without any disclaimer, people who buy amazon giftcards are aware of the risk, you are not the 1st person i ll sell Agc to and you won't be the last, as @ this morning, i have sold some, but you are the only one that have chosen to give me problem so far so good

Sirlop, you are yet to answer these questions, i already uploaded screenshots of other cards from other sources loaded on the account, only four of such that i have evidence for, there are others which i don't have evidence for. upload screenshots of our private chats where you accused me I am the cause of your woes
before i dragged you into the dispute resolution whatsapp group. You brought up all these false allegations when I got people involved just to save face, say something and justify your scam oriented decision not to pay.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Tabbaz:

Well, I'm sorry I can't see the evidence. If anyone sees it, I'll be glad to be assisted.

Remember when saintulot said his account got locked because you logged in with the same system and the same IP of your previous locked account. Didn't you demand for proof? He could not proof it until amazon sent him email regarding that.

If you can also give us amazon message specifying his card as the reason for your account closure, case will be closed in your favour.

Cc
Dominique
Anyway if u claim you can’t see the evidence on the screenshots uploaded, am sorry. It’s either u are biased. Anyway, I won’t respond here again. If you care to see it, u chat me up. My details are below. As for the Op, the time I gave you has elapsed. Get ready!
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Sirlop has decided to do it his own way, so we shall take necessary steps to prevent others from falling victim. He's not ready to take responsibility for his action.

4 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by divo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
There is sometin humans never get to understand. This man has been doing business perfectly well all these years some things happen to go wrong you all now against him. No one is perfect amazon closes people account for no just reason at times and am a victim. Put yourselves on his shoes what will you do.

2 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Tabbaz(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tabbaz:
Scammers' list continuation

277. Blym4real (Anu Moses Atolagbe) - 08101525574, 08173756541. Facebook profile: anu atolagbe

278. Harryson10 - 08135700209
.His account details are: 3100687193Bank: firstbankName: ifeanyi chuks harryson

279. Seunpikin - 09020771163
Account number: 2177353028
Bank name: Zenith bank
Account name: Emeka Ifeanyi Obi

280. Musa2good - 08180679042

281. francababy

282. sirlop - 08068205701

Case closed. Saintulot may now use other means to retrieve his money.

I move a motion for the ban of sirlop from this forum.

Cc
Dominique
Puskin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
divo:
There is sometin humans never get to understand. This man has been doing business perfectly well all these years some things happen to go wrong you all now against him. No one is perfect amazon closes people account for no just reason at times and am a victim. Put yourselves on his shoes what will you do.

He is aware about this that amazon closes account for no just reason as you said, but decided to blame me for the closure of his account and refused not to pay my money on a false pretext and decided not to accept responsibility for what he is the remote cause, which honest business man does that?

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Children, This is what happens when you involve in a sleazy business
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2018
passionstores:
Children, This is what happens when you involve in a sleazy business

Sleazy business, in what context? i don't understand
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by pacificman: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tabbaz:

Cc
Dominique
Puskin

i have followed this topic from day 1....tabbaz...Mr Judge and Jury..who the hell gave you the job??i think you have a hard ON for this ish..you need to be careful when calling someone a scammer and with that outa the way....sirlop...pay saintulot what you owe reason is if he had collected his money before giving you those cards or loading it himself for you what would you say and saintulot if sirlop can prove that the cards you loaded for him or he got from you blocked his account then you have to pay...i dont see no scam here[b] i just see 2 guy men trying to outsmart each other,so its best for THE BOTH OF YOU TO COUNT YOUR LOSSES AND MOVE ON..SIRLOP LOST OVER $700 THATS AROUND 250K AND SAINTULOT LOST 60K I GUESS..SO GUYS YOU HAVE LEARNT A BIG LESSON..SAINTULOT NEVER NEVER HELP NIGERIANS THEY WOULD NEVER APPRECIATE IT AND SIRLOP ALWAYS KEEP YOUR WORD..BUSINESS IS BUSINESS NOBODY CARES IF YOUR ACCOUNT GOT BLOCKED,YOU HAVE TO PAY THATS THE RULES OF THE GAME..PAY SAINTULOT AND IF YOU PROVE HIS CARDS BLOCKED YOUR ACCOUNT SAINTULOT PAY SIRLOP.SIMPLE.[/b]by the way i studied law abit and if you want to throw words at me think carefully because i dont back down

6 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tabbaz:

Cc
Dominique
Puskin
Rubbish! Clap � for yourself
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by jidobaba(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2018
Amazon are not playing fellas.

"Basically, you need to change almost everything that you have used before, because amazon goes like 400 steps beyond ebay.

Ebay uses ip addresses, registered computers, personal info.

Amazon uses not only these, but EIN numbers (the id number your computer uses to connect to the internet), phone numbers, routers, mac addresses, modems, ISPs, location settings, passwords, bank accounts, wireless settings and even similar buying/selling patterns.

in order to buy/sell again on amazon, change EVERYTHING if possible. "

Copied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Osyxcel(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
jidobaba:
Amazon are not playing fellas.

"Basically, you need to change almost everything that you have used before, because amazon goes like 400 steps beyond ebay.

Ebay uses ip addresses, registered computers, personal info.

Amazon uses not only these, but EIN numbers (the id number your computer uses to connect to the internet), phone numbers, routers, mac addresses, modems, ISPs, location settings, passwords, bank accounts, wireless settings and even similar buying/selling patterns.

in order to buy/sell again on amazon, change EVERYTHING if possible. "

Copied.

Lol Amazon cannot see your MAC address unless you use their app on your system. However, IP addresses, Location settings, browser/computer info, name/username/passwords and buying/selling patterns can give you away.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by MikkySmiles(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is a lesson learnt, we should be careful with our dealings online, scammers are lurking around everywhere. Look at this Sirlop that people thought he is a legitimate business man, Scamming people up and down on nairaland.In his own case, he is scamming people codedly, giving flimsy excuses not to pay them after they trusted him and send to him first.

I was really disgusted with the way he is threatening Saintulot and arguing blindly even after scamming him, Sirlop is a Scammer with a difference, a scammer wíth so much swag and confidence. Everybody should be careful dealing with this scammer called sirlop, after reading this thread, if anybody still falls into his trap, that means the person haven't learnt from Saintulot's case. Sirlop, you will surely meet your waterloo, karma is a bitch.

Infact, i will take it upon myself to warn others, so that they won't fall into your dragnet. I can't believe this Sirlop made me to type this long.

5 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Ichie233(m): 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
This sirlop guy don't want to refund my money after sending him Amazon cards to order a laptop for me.

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 5:21am On Oct 25, 2018
Ichie233:
This sirlop guy don't want to refund my money after sending him Amazon cards to order a laptop for me.
Narrate what happened.U guys are just inconsiderate
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by icedondaniel(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Me too. Had similar issue with him and never nabbed anyone for it because it was clear enough he didn’t take any money.

Amazon is very strict lately. Only few people take the risk with conditions anyways and that’s why I stopped trading it..Try to understand what’s happening before tagging anyone “Scammer”.
lionlee216:
So I gave Sirlop my amazon account and started loading it with amazon gc into it. I never knew he gave it to someone else but then, my account got closed and amazon confirmed that it was due to loading of many invalid cards(it might be a stolen card using to buying giftcard or chargeback). Who knows.

I was having 200$ when my account got closed as well but i took it as good fate and moved on.

Sirlop has never scammed me and he has been straightforward with me. Thats whats i know about him

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by icedondaniel(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2018
He didn’t scam him.. He just explained things here but it’s so unfortunate not everyone understood him.

We have been dealing for over how many years. I have done transactions worth over 1 million naira and ready to do more.
MikkySmiles:
This is a lesson learnt, we should be careful with our dealings online, scammers are lurking around everywhere. Look at this Sirlop that people thought he is a legitimate business man, Scamming people up and down on nairaland.In his own case, he is scamming people codedly, giving flimsy excuses not to pay them after they trusted him and send to him first.

I was really disgusted with the way he is threatening Saintulot and arguing blindly even after scamming him, Sirlop is a Scammer with a difference, a scammer wíth so much swag and confidence. Everybody should be careful dealing with this scammer called sirlop, after reading this thread, if anybody still falls into his trap, that means the person haven't learnt from Saintulot's case. Sirlop, you will surely meet your waterloo, karma is a bitch.

Infact, i will take it upon myself to warn others, so that they won't fall into your dragnet. I can't believe this Sirlop made me to type this long.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by MikkySmiles(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
icedondaniel:
He didn’t scam him.. He just explained things here but it’s so unfortunate not everyone understood him.

We have been dealing for over how many years. I have done transactions worth over 1 million naira and ready to do more.

He didn't scam him? So what other terms can we use to describe what he did? Did you take your time to read what happened from the beginning of the thread? Because i took my time to read before i posted, if you have read it and you didn't comprehend, take your time to read again and stop defending the scammer. Someone is giving flimsy and laughable excuses not to pay the person he is owning and you are defending him blindly, how i wish i were to be Saintulot and he tried such with me, by now he would have been using his own po.o as body cream.

Infact i don dey vex sef

3 Likes

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Jerrysmallz: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Freiden:

There is no scam here.. They both clearly have no idea how Amazon & Amazon Gift Cards work.

I traded Amazon GC for about a year and lost about $12 000 in about 10 different accounts to Amazon Gift Cards. All accounts closed for 2 major reasons

1. Account related to a closed account
2. Invalid gift card.

Amazon has a state of the art IT department so you can hardly get away with either of the 2 mentioned above.

Whenever your amazon account gets closed, it is advisable that:

1. You do not open another account on the same device(phones & Laptop), with the same Internet connection (modem, router, sim card etc)

2. You do not open a new account with any details relating to a previously closed account. Names & billing address should be totally different.

3. If possible, change your location (Relocate) grin grin

As for invalid gift card:
Invalid gift cards simply means gift card bought outside Amazon authorized third party seller stores, gift cards exchanged for other items such as BTC and cash outside the authorized third party seller stores, and gift cards bought fraudulently.

With the above been said, a gift card with cash receipt can still be an invalid gift card. In fact all cards bought from Nairaland, paxful, localbitcoin or whereever you bought yours from is an invalid gift card as long as you didn't walk into the store yourself to buy the gift card. All you can wish for is luck so Amazon doesn't flag you... Once you are flagged, there is a slim chance they won't find you guilty.

Amazon asks you to provide receipt of the gift cards redeemed and you provided receipts from Kansas, New York, Carlifornia and New Mexico...only you got gifts in form of gift cards from 4 different states in less than 24hrs grin cheesy wink. They know something is fishy and you account will likely be closed. (It is wriiten there at the back of these gift cards in red, you can't use this card as a form of payment and can be used to purchase items only on Amazon, something like that). Go to REDDIT and get yourself educated. There are those who have worked with Amazon before there ready to help and school you.

Sirlop, you went into the biz without knowing the risks involved, without knowing the rules of engagement, and you paid dearly for it just like I did. I do not believe SaintUlot should pay for your ignorance, he is only a vendor trying to help.

Good Day

I so agree with you. Although there may be others but Amazon.com is the only website i know that accepts MasterCard with a non USA billing address. Their IT department is mad.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Jerrysmallz: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2018
icedondaniel:

if he had paid he will he ask for his money back after hhis account was blocked?
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by ModestGal(f): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2018
1. Trade safely, deal with Amazon Gift cards with cash receipt only
2. When your Amazon account is blocked DO NOT OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT
3. Look for ways to reopen your Amazon account till it get opened

WAYS TO OPEN YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT
You need to write a very reasonable email containing every detail along with the order numbers to them. Keep writing till your problem is solved
Don’t hesitate in writing long emails as well and underline keywords necessary.

IF YOU MUST OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT, THEN DO THESE;
1. Use a new device for making and running your new account. Amazon keeps the details of every device that is used even once to surf amazon website.
2. Use a new IP address. They have complete record of all the IP addresses that are used to surf their websites.
3. Use a new email ID.
4. Use a new bank account. If you have not entered the details of your bank account then you don’t need to do this.
5.Use a new mobile number.
6. Use a completely new address that you have never used before. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by engrkunlex: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Babacele: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tabbaz:

Cc
Dominique
Puskin
don't you think ' Ironmind ' is also francababy? They should be banned from NL not just this forum and their IP marked and banned too.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by yesloaded: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jerrysmallz:

I so agree with you. Although there may be others but Amazon.com is the only website i know that accepts MasterCard with a non USA billing address. Their IT department is mad.

second to non
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by uc97: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
ModestGal:
1. Trade safely, deal with Amazon Gift cards with cash receipt only
2. When your Amazon account is blocked DO NOT OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT
3. Look for ways to reopen your Amazon account till it get opened

WAYS TO OPEN YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT
You need to write a very reasonable email containing every detail along with the order numbers to them. Keep writing till your problem is solved
Don’t hesitate in writing long emails as well and underline keywords necessary.

IF YOU MUST OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT, THEN DO THESE;
1. Use a new device for making and running your new account. Amazon keeps the details of every device that is used even once to surf amazon website.
2. Use a new IP address. They have complete record of all the IP addresses that are used to surf their websites.
3. Use a new email ID.
4. Use a new bank account. If you have not entered the details of your bank account then you don’t need to do this.
5.Use a new mobile number.
6. Use a completely new address that you have never used before. Goodluck

On point.
When they(Amazon) closed my account, I sent them a mail to prove that the card I used for a transaction was invalid. They couldn't. They reopened my account within 4 hours.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by Jerrysmallz: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2018
uc97:

On point.
When they(Amazon) closed my account, I sent them a mail to prove that the card I used for a transaction was invalid. They couldn't. They reopened my account within 4 hours.

You sent them a mail to prove your card was invalid. They couldn't.. what does this mean
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by mikkyangel(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2018
LETS ME register my presence here too.....
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by BBM: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2018
mikkyangel:
grin

I know say you like this kind thing
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by cupid4ig(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2018
I have to follow this thread from page0 to the last and this is my humble opinion. I have done deal with Sirlop in fact the first deal I did with him he sent me a package I was in Abuja I got it even without paying. I was the one that called him and tell him to send his account details. Most of u guys are very biased on this issue starting with the judge Tabbaz. U tried so much to hide ur biases but it’s still ended up coming out very well when u claimed u didn’t see the evidence in the screenshot Sirlop posted. Sirlop ur biggest mistake is trusting SaintUlot to the extent u started giving him login details eve for another persons Account. SaintUlot ur own biggest mistake is trusting and becoming more comfortable that u start loading cards for him. Both of you are at fault in this case. Now this is not and was never an issue of scamming b cause both of u have done deals in past which was successful and both of u knows the reason why the account was blocked and both of u have money tied up in those blocked accounts. When u have business deal with someone and something went wrong which i know was not intentionall u shouldn’t label that person a scammer because both of u have refused to see reasons. The issue both of u are having simply who is going to take the biggest loss. Like I said before am not siding anybody but haven seen the screenshot from you and him I will say both of u are saying the same thing only different is the part that Sirlop agreed to pay u 20k or so from the so called Whatsapp peace group. U even admitted when he said u loaded the last 5-6 card on the account that alone is enough evidence to counter ur claim. Pls this is not a case of scam and u should be careful when u call people scammers. It’s like a fake rape accusation. U wouldn’t want somone to label u a scammer because of misunderstanding. Both of u should put ur egos behind and find a solution. MR Tabbaz please when judging a case try to be neutral. From the onset u sound biased. Honestly speaking if u are giving power u will be power drunk because u are the judge and the Jury. For the fact that u where on the reconciliation group should even make u to be JUST. Tell each other where they got it wrong and where they got it right. Sirlop and SaintUlot bot of u are Matured and bigger than this. I know it’s hard to lose ones hard work but the truth is no one took this cards(money) u guys are facing this issue because amazon blocked the accounts with the said cards(money) if not both of u will still be dealing with each other and making ur money and we won’t even know. So please try and reach an agreement. Maybe both of u can put up another peace group but let it be neutral pls.

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by otikpoko(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2018
mikkyangel:

No be small film bros.

We are learning new things daily.

I have got to know how Amazon Operates and what to do when they block your account.

1 Like

Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by SaintUlot: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
cupid4ig:
I have to follow this thread from page0 to the last and this is my humble opinion. I have done deal with Sirlop in fact the first deal I did with him he sent me a package I was in Abuja I got it even without paying. I was the one that called him and tell him to send his account details. Most of u guys are very biased on this issue starting with the judge Tabbaz. U tried so much to hide ur biases but it’s still ended up coming out very well when u claimed u didn’t see the evidence in the screenshot Sirlop posted. Sirlop ur biggest mistake is trusting SaintUlot to the extent u started giving him login details eve for another persons Account. SaintUlot ur own biggest mistake is trusting and becoming more comfortable that u start loading cards for him. Both of you are at fault in this case. Now this is not and was never an issue of scamming b cause both of u have done deals in past which was successful and both of u knows the reason why the account was blocked and both of u have money tied up in those blocked accounts. When u have business deal with someone and something went wrong which i know was not intentionall u shouldn’t label that person a scammer because both of u have refused to see reasons. The issue both of u are having simply who is going to take the biggest loss. Like I said before am not siding anybody but haven seen the screenshot from you and him I will say both of u are saying the same thing only different is the part that Sirlop agreed to pay u 20k or so from the so called Whatsapp peace group. U even admitted when he said u loaded the last 5-6 card on the account that alone is enough evidence to counter ur claim. Pls this is not a case of scam and u should be careful when u call people scammers. It’s like a fake rape accusation. U wouldn’t want somone to label u a scammer because of misunderstanding. Both of u should put ur egos behind and find a solution. MR Tabbaz please when judging a case try to be neutral. From the onset u sound biased. Honestly speaking if u are giving power u will be power drunk because u are the judge and the Jury. For the fact that u where on the reconciliation group should even make u to be JUST. Tell each other where they got it wrong and where they got it right. Sirlop and SaintUlot bot of u are Matured and bigger than this. I know it’s hard to lose ones hard work but the truth is no one took this cards(money) u guys are facing this issue because amazon blocked the accounts with the said cards(money) if not both of u will still be dealing with each other and making ur money and we won’t even know. So please try and reach an agreement. Maybe both of u can put up another peace group but let it be neutral pls.

It's like you don't understand fully what happened or you are just siding him, you have done business with him before, i too have done business with him before, before he decided to struck, he can do the same thing to you, don't think you are immuned to his antics, he does not want to take responsibility and want me to share responsibility for his ignorance and loss, that is not possible, i have sold Agc to many pple on Nairaland, he wasn't my 1st and he won't be my last, only him has giving me problem.

The said account he claimed locked, he got Agc from other sources which he gave to me and the account owner to load for him. He was going back and forth about making payment, he was acting cunning and oversmart and the group set up before he exited the group, he did not provide evidence from amazon that i was responsible from his woes, i provided evidence against him from amazon, even with that, he wasn't ready to take responsibility. You are now claiming Tabbaz and funlord are biased, he took me three weeks to open this thread, thinking he would come around, but no, he is not willing. No business man with integrity behaves like that. He is certainly a scammer, no other word to qualify him.
Re: Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate by sirlop(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
SaintUlot:

It's like you don't understand fully what happened or you are just siding him, you have done business with him before, i too have done business with him before, before he decided to struck, he can do the same thing to you, don't think you are immuned to his antics, he does not want to take responsibility and want me to share responsibility for his ignorance and loss, that is not possible, i have sold Agc to many pple on Nairaland, he wasn't my 1st and he won't be my last, only him has giving me problem.

The said account he claimed locked, he got Agc from other sources which he gave to me and the account owner to load for him. He was going back and forth about making payment, he was acting cunning and oversmart and the group set up before he exited the group, he did not provide evidence from amazon that i was responsible from his woes, i provided evidence against him from amazon, even with that, he wasn't ready to take responsibility. You are now claiming Tabbaz and funlord are biased, he took me three weeks to
open this thread, thinking he would come around, but no, he is not willing. No business man with integrity behaves like that. He is certainly a scammer, no other word to qualify him.
You are shameless. If I decide to strike, I strike because of chicken change? I will get u and u meust pay. Broke ass nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Differentiates Islamic Banking From Other Banks In Nigeria. / I Need Fabric Seller From Aba / Best Betting Method For My 90% Win Rate System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.