Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? (554 Views)

My Parents’ Happiness Or My Happiness:what Should I Choose? / Marital Happiness Or Success? / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
I remembered that my mum told me that maltreating the female folks is wickedness. And I've been going by it day after day and would never hurt even my younger sister for any reason.

I thought that was how life was suppose to be until someone broke the law today. I visited my uncle, who lives a little farther from my location. To my greatest surprise, I met a lady crying helplessly who happens to live near my uncle's resident. She had bruises and wounds all over her body. Husband and wife fighting and noise everywhere; the shouts of neighbors who turned the scene into a comic avenue. I was just watching and couldn't say a word until both of them noticed my presence. I encouraged them to calm down and tried to get the nucleus of d matter. The guy was so boiled and couldn't alter a word. I approached d lady and ask her why, and she humbly said his so-called fiancee has been coming home with a new girl every day. Meanwhile, they both stayed together. But each time he comes with the girls, he ordered her to excuse him. It continues more and often to a point she could not bear again. She protested and the whole thing ended sadly. I consoled her and later went back to the guy to ask why; then he told me that he had no pity for ladies, that he treats them anyhow he likes, afterall, if one goes from him today, another may come tomorrow. Moreover when he as hustling, that ladies used to abuse him and act towards him as if he was none-human. That it's his turn now to treat them anyhow he likes because he thinks he has arrived. My ears couldn't hear it, so I stopped him from saying those stupid things and then asked if it were his sisters that guys were maltreating that way? He replied "I don't care". I was speechless because to me it was very sacrilegious and abusive. But thank God at last, I talked to both of them and was able to restore peace before I headed to my uncle's house. My simple advice now is; pls avoid revengeful lifestyle. Don't treat a lady based on what another lady did to you, vice versa. If you continue with revenge, there's no doubt, you'll be missing true happiness in your relationship. Be optimistic and considerate.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Some women are annoying thou, he cant jes strt beating her. She did smthing
Re: Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by Bluezy13(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
The nucleus of the story is that you didn't mind your business.

One day, you'll get yourself into trouble. That's not the first time, he has been beating her, after which they'll still fvck. Nobody in the compound chuk mouth for the matter, then you...a stranger couldn't tell that the neighbours had their reasons for minding their business. You go to form peacemaker. What would have happened if the guy had "planked" your head

Anyways, let me mind my business.

1 Like

Re: Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by IamD18: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
If dem no burst your head with bottle before December for poke-nosing into affairs, call me baskad.

Like say the lady no know road to leave the relationship.

Re: Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
You Must Be Judge OP
Re: Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by happybee: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
The nucleus of the story is that you didn't mind your business.

One day, you'll get yourself into trouble. That's not the first time, he has been beating her, after which they'll still fvck. Nobody in the compound chuk mouth for the matter, then you...a stranger couldn't tell that the neighbours had their reasons for minding their business. You go to form peacemaker. What would have happened if the guy had "planked" your head

Anyways, let me mind my business.
Issokay my brother.. Ehn?
Why you come vex this much? You sure say you don chop this night grin *na joke I dey o*
Re: Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by Bluezy13(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
happybee:
Issokay my brother.. Ehn?
Why you come vex this much? You sure say you don chop this night grin *na joke I dey o*

Hehehe...

No be say I dey vex o. Na base on wetin I don see for husband and wife mata.
One need dey careful na. cheesy
Re: Happiness Or Revenge; Which Is The Better? by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 24, 2018
All your criticisms noted, pending possible revaluation and adjustment. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Runs Away With Husband's Money, Properties Days After Their Wedding / Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? / I Found Love After A Powerful One-night Stand, I Wore No Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.