Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? (555 Views)

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by kollinzgee(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
its a pity naija guys strongly believe the only way to a woman's heart is money
this belief is illusive and illogical and the worst part of it is that women are really taking advantage of this mentality which is bad there are gold digging women yes but not all .the most annoying part of it is that the same guys will still come back complaining bitterly about how women milk them dry.my advise to guys is that never let a woman see you as someone she can control or use if she does you are done for she can never respect you again .if you are wise learn to control your dick and emotions.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
The way to every girls heart is money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by ImaIma1(f): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Well...i see only one solution here...

MAKE MONEY
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by yemtag: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
After Money
Its still Money tongue
Money over Everything
Ki ori se wa lolowo kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by chiommy123(f): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Believe? But they're not showing it na cos they always come here to complain and confess how they abandon their bills
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by kollinzgee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
its because you girls have not seen a good player like me .men like me are rare and have mastered the game you will just be asking yourself why and how did I fall for him all those guys are learners they are all doing the same thing and expecting different results .I wunt even spend a dime .
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cos they have nothing to offer apart from money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Believe The Way To A Girls Heart Is Money? by SnowAngel2018(f): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
if a girl is only interested in you for money, then you’re really going after the wrong kinda girls.
I do believe that social status has a lot to do with a lasting relationship, purely because if you’re putting in more than you’re getting out, it will eventually lead to a feeling of unbalance and you’ll leave.
But girls should be after a guy who treats them right, not one who just treats them with gifts....
Stay away from Gold Diggers and perhaps when their sources dry up they will wake up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Health Benefits Of Having Sex Regularly / I Secretly Slept With 18 Different Ladies In 6 Months – Man Confesses / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.