Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) (36744 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
False

Sumbo wont pick a lady stained with a celebrity name

Sharp guy, He can't dull it

Fucking bee homeboy doing
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
NurseJay:
Wizkid's ex girlfriend! She must hate this title. Tania take heart. At least urs is better than Wizkid's baby mama 1,2,3 and counting........

Hate what?

What made her a celebrity?

Loves the tag like crazy
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lol.. Congratulations to Tania.. I sha tap into the anointing. God's Time is always the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
peteruuu:
Heaven and Hell is real.

Jesus Christ loves y'all.

Repent tonight.
Wow, so compelling. undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dis 1 na pure lie cos u did nt capture dem 2geda
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Goldmaxx:
I pity the man that married that trash person wey wizkid fûčk silly..

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. embarassed embarassed
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 18, 2018
Wizkid should be called Tania's used toy.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 3:24am On Oct 18, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Nice.. kiss

I'm next, in Jesus name.

You are indeed, my daughter
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by sleekbae: 4:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Like your mother?
chuddyforlife:
Olosho spotted
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by sleekbae: 4:53am On Oct 18, 2018
You are someone's remnant too.
Ogaga87:
Brother Wizkid chop clean mouth, another man carry remnant.. I got something to be proud of because my generation is not tied to second hand wears.
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2018
Village people don enter town ooh make everybody dey alert happy thanksgiving in advance
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Mubarak05:
classical olosho...

This one's dae break any rod

How she take be olosho nigga? she no lash again just because she date wizzy abeg leave that matter ...
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2018
sleekbae:

If this post got you pain, so be it.. I don't have time for people with problem like Overtea.. I'm a guy and I know my worth. I can never be a remnant or maybe that's what your lover is to you..
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2018
sleekbae:

If this post got you pain, so be it.. I don't have time for people with problem like Overtea.. I'm a guy and I know my worth. I can never be a remnant or maybe that's what your lover is to you..
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2018
how does a dinner date amount to being engaged,and what is this dog food I'm seeing
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Afonja Bleep finish this one carry dey Bleep, see ehn afonja no get shame at all, how small pikin go Bleep toto remain for me?

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Retired fraudsters be taking over all these entertainment hunies these days! It Is well. cry

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by sleekbae: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2018
You're the one that's pained because you can't take a dose of your remnant. Like I said you're someone's remnant too.
Ogaga87:

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by sleekbae: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2018
You're so pained you had to quote me twice grin Lmao
Ogaga87:

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2018
sleekbae:
You're so pained you had to quote me twice grin Lmao

And your dullard brain could never imagined that it could be network error.. Agbaya keep showing me more of your tits
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by sleekbae: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Born in 87 but you're still as senseless as Buhari. You must really be remnant to a lot of people with your stinking mentality.
Ogaga87:

And your dullard brain could never imagined that it could be network error.. Agbaya keep showing me more of your tits
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2018
sleekbae:
Born in 87 but you're still as senseless as Buhari. You must really be remnant to a lot of people with your stinking mentality.

Irrelevant assumption, and your post gives me every reason to believe that you are having a reminiscence of the countless broken heart you've experienced in your life due to my initial post.. Take courage and someone like Sumbo will find you one day, not me.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by lolipopandy(f): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2018
She deserve to be happy with a man who loves her,so not every time y'all gotta give negative comments on topics like this......
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by JoanHicks(f): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Seriously I don't know her except by that affiliation to Starboy wizkidayo.

Even Kiki who knows her if not by affiliation to Osibanjo.

You're right sir
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by gforce5: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2018
To that C**t that called Tania a remnant, the women in your family are remnants. So because she's Wizkid's ex, she's a remnant?Many people date and break up. That's the reality of life. It's misorgynists like you that make women in this country act very snobbish towards men.
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Like yoh
Re: Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
ADRIAN88:
Retired fraudsters be taking over all these entertainment hunies these days! It Is well. cry

na so we see am o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho / Sumbo & David Adeoye Enjoying A Romantic Date In Dubai (Photo) / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.