Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (129538 Views)

Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2018
yeah shake for papa cool
iffa catch dis 1 eh things go happen grin
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by samysmoothfresh: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
keryj:
Sure she can dance sad but part of the beauty of dance is following the beat.

She was probably listening to juju music in her ear cos she wasn't following at all grin

you watched a half unclad lady twerk.......................................to learn some moves or mastur........?

#gap tooth......me likey smiley
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
keryj:
Sure she can dance sad but part of the beauty of dance is following the beat.

She was probably listening to juju music in her ear cos she wasn't following at all grin
can u twerk like that..wit ur obviously smaller ass..
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by keryj(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
can u twerk like that..wit ur obviously smaller ass..

Speculations smiley I have nothing to say to you than to advice you go and understand what seeing is believing means
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by tallskinnyperv(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
keryj:

Speculations smiley I have nothing to say to you than to advice you go and understand what seeing is believing means
hmmmmmmm..follow me..wanna send u a message
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
It’s sad bro, but there are still some decent women out there. It’s unfortunate we only get to see these kinds that give all woman a bad name.
delugajackson:
This just reinforces the belief that women are sex objects and mere cum-bags. A good number of them are pro.situtes, both online and offline. Welcome to the era of body-peddlers and internet-whores.

2 Likes

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by chloride6: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
ceejayx:
Oh my God!!! see how my preeq wants to jump and drag my earpiece from me..Are u mad? Dey well joor grin
See Yansh mehn my tank don full

Craze people full Nairaland I swear

2 Likes

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by garetz: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Celebrating nonsense
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
She deserves real fvck shocked

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by jennifermahan(f): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Agkolchips: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See her ugly yansh

meanwhile this is not new news na......................this video has been on xvideos.com for 3months now

Do you just say xvideos.com hmmm you have been watching something B..d
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
delugajackson:
This just reinforces the belief that women are sex objects and mere cum-bags. A good number of them are pro.situtes, both online and offline. Welcome to the era of body-peddlers and internet-whores.

Shut the eff up!!!!!

But seriously what's wrong with prostitution? Dem tif money?
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by projectTopicsNg: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by sevo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See her ugly yansh

meanwhile this is not new news na......................this video has been on xvideos.com for 3months now

Prof...you too much...collect your respect

4 Likes

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by bubbychis(m): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
Every day more girls are becoming useless
End time....God help us ooooo
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Kenturkey048(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See her ugly yansh

baba dem..
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
lilbest4:
not one woman it seems you are not on social media or you don't have girls contacts, this is the only thing they do these days it has become too annoying
speak for the ones you have seen because I have never done anything this idiotic in my life and I have enough sense to never do it.

I can say all men are dogs based on the silly things I see men doing on the internet, but does that mean all men are really dogs or am I just making a fallacy of generalization?

3 Likes

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Bar1941(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Somebori can not twerk in peace in this country again?
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by budusky05(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is it their yandh without pant?
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2018

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Telvin7(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See her ugly yansh

hmm nor be small thing.......belike say u be vip 4 xvideos oo
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by garetz: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See her ugly yansh

Chairman!!!

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by jordyspices: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
She is smoking hot

2 Likes

Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by Ftheophilous(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See her ugly yansh

Bros I hail....don Sabi everything die.... tuale!!!
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by SpyAC(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
See her ugly yansh

nah wow for u oo, seems like the re ur customers
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by holluphemydavid(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dis one na sex object....Delilah
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by cyril700(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
her yansh Don fall sef
Re: Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking by chiomahelen26: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Pls women are not sex objects, d lady in particular is. Stop generalizing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend In Their Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.