Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks (25841 Views)

Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / EFCC Has No Right To Keep Fayose For Over 24 Hours _ Ozekhome / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Mayor555(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2018
maasoap:

I think you are the lazy one here. They have carried out their own investigation but still need to ask him questions. Remember, the law empower them to so within the ambit of the law.
You said for the past 3 years. Were they able to ask him questions during that period? All these corrupt elements defender

You're the lazy one here if you ask me.
He won't answer any of their questions.
They said he's reserving his right to remain silent.
He can't talk. He can only talk when his attorney is present.. And believe me, all talk will be about going to court ASAP.
I'm not supporting anyone..
Just making clarifications
Try and read the write up again and this time slowly.

Though I doubt the credibility of the source of this news.
Heard a different story entirely on radio this morning..
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by luxee: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Mynd44:
Well, he already packed a bag so………

grin grin

Prison no be hotel room oh Lol
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by IloveToMess: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Z4Gardell:
I really wonder why people are saying that corrupt officials should be charged to courts...really want one judge to defend them and get them released like Saraki eh!!! As for me it is barbaric for anyone to use public funds as his personal funds so I believe the person should be given a jungle justice just like a common thief because that is exactly who they are... common thief ... they should be burnt alive
Good but where is Tifnubu?

REASONS WHY TINUBU de GREEDY 'LANDLORD' IS DESPERATE TO HOLD ON TO POWER
----AMBODE:

1. The 1,000 hectares of land valued at about N175Billion located at Lakowe near Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and given to Lekki concession company [LCC] which is owned by Tinubu and being developed as golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd [ARM]

2. The prime land of 157 hectares with 2.5km of Atlantic beach-front valued at about N100Billion.

3. The 14 hectares Parkview Ikoyi Estate foreshore land reclaimed by Lagos State Government is also owned by Ahmed Bola Tinubu and its valued at about N13Billion.

4. The Annex of the Lagos State Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja bought by the State Govt in 2006 for N450Million to protect the main house from security breach. Shortly after he left office, the property was transferred to him under the Lagos State pension plan.

5. No.4, Oyinkan Abayomi [formerly Queens Drive], Ikoyi; A luxury 5- bedroom detached house on one acre of land which was originally the Lagos State Governor's Guest House since 1979 was acquired by Ahmed Bola Tinubu. The property valued at about N950M was released to him by Fashola in 2007

6. Tinubu's residence at No.26, Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi is said to worth over N5.5Billion which is also part of his net worth.

7. The 250-hectares of land valued at about N165Billion & strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road which was initially meant for a General Hospital for d people of Eti-Osa is now his property. The property has been developed as Royal Garden Housing Estate fully owned by Tinubu.

8. He also acquired for himself sophisticated private jet worth over $60Million.
Tinubu also owns some first class luxury cars, one of them is G-Wagon said to worth N600 Million and built with bullet proof and bomb detector apparatus as well as surveillance cameras.

9. The choice property at Lekki- Epe road on which he built the multi- billion naira Oriental Hotel and the extension of a multi storey car park beside it is said to worth N220Billion together with the hotel.

10. A Multi-level recreation center by Mobil in Oniru Estate on Lekki-Epe Expressway jointly owned with ARM and Tunji Olowofe is said to worth about N55Billion.

11. Another 3.8 hectare of land at the Lagos State Fisheries Office in Victoria Island valued at over N3Billion is also his property.

12. The Fishery Landing jetty at Badore [where the Ilubinrin fishermen were to be relocated] valued at about N800Million is another choice property of Mr Tinubu.

13. The entire Ogudu foreshore scheme valued at about N6Billion. Adding to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu Net Worth.

14. The Ilubinrin housing estate [which used to house Lagos State civil servants and judges up till 2007. This housing estate is worth about N3.5Billion has been since acquired by Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

15. The former Julius Berger yard at Oko Orisan, Epe valued at about N650Million.

16. Tinubu's wife, Remi Tinubu, built the massive multi-billion naira New Era Foundation youth camp at the junction of Eleko, off the Lekki-Epe express road which is also part of Tinubu's wealth.

17. TVC and Radio Continental are owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu as part of his media investments. These two media outfits are valued at about N3.6Billion.

18. Oando Oil which is managed by his younger brother, Wale Tinubu is in reality owned by Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself. This oil and gas company with revenue of about ₦450Billion and total equity of over ₦162Billion is the largest indigenous oil company in Nigeria.

Now you know why Tinubu insulted Osun state indigenes by boasting that he's richer than Osun state before imposing Oyetola as a governor on them.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by otizs: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
hush15:

and you think your own father is left out.... Uselessness is worry all of you together
If you still have your brain functioning you won’t call a elder useless for any reason talk of your president. Idiot!
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by anonymous1759(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
HigherEd:
A man who has Tinubu as a political ally would never earn my respect as an anti corruption crusader.... Buhari's so called anti graft warfare is a farce gone too far. It's merely a tool to repress the opposition - when i start seeing EFCC detain top members of the APC then we can start taking them serious.

What are you saying The best way to fight corruption in Nigeria still remains like this... The masses can't convict these men. We all know all of them are thieves... Let Apc prosecute all the PDP members i don't care if is winch hunting, if pdp too reclaim power they should prosecute all the Apc members... How can you support someone who stole the people' future depriving them of jobs, social amenities eg water, electricity, infrastructure, health care etc. What about those Forced into crime? Losing thier lives like Chicken... Be wise no sentiment...
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2018
kaluxy007:
Fayose just stand your ground...if they don't have tech to obtain concrete evidence...Make sure you don't give it to them
U na well done sir. Are you planning to start your own family here in Nigeria? Are you planning to live and work in this country?
And to disappoint you, EFCC already have their evidences against Fayose, detaining him is just to allow them cross referencing him.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:
For those supporters of corruption shouting take him to court, is that how they take someone to court? You need to build a water tight case before filing any charges now efcc can proceed and build that case. From this administration and moving forward it shall not be business as usual and they people will be better for it.
It's such a shame that this is the same person some people idolize, people wey una steal together Don enter plea bargain and are returning money, polutry scam is still there, only God knows what he was up to between 2014-18.

Before FBI come after you, just know you are going to court next day. Bleep this quack EFCC, I have been there even in my small life, They are imcompetent. They lack composure.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2018
crazygod:

Do they need to detain him for two weeks to ask him questions? The way you Nigerians abuse fundamental human rights is appalling to say the least

Yes, because the cases of corrupt practices against is just like an Everest mountain. Court order. There is no abuse here. Every criminal is hiding under the guise "human rights" to walk freely. The law that creates human rights is also the one that grant order to keep the suspect until the investigation is over.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:
For those supporters of corruption shouting take him to court, is that how they take someone to court? You need to build a water tight case before filing any charges now efcc can proceed and build that case. From this administration and moving forward it shall not be business as usual and they people will be better for it.
It's such a shame that this is the same person some people idolize, people wey una steal together Don enter plea bargain and are returning money, polutry scam is still there, only God knows what he was up to between 2014-18.

It is illegal to keep any suspect in police custody beyond 48 hours, ask any officer. Nigerian populace are dying because of ignorance.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Wasky101: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Before FBI come after you, just know you are going to court next day. Bleep this quack EFCC, I have been there even in my small life, They are imcompetent. They lack composure.
So we should scrap it because they lack composure, Rome was not built in a day and nah from sex hiv they start.
With this your theory, the judiciary and police force should be scrapped to because they can't be compared to what is obtainble in America. Even the school you attend to as it can't be compared
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Galadimabawa: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2018
webbro007:
If atiku should lose next year election, I think d next president should come from Kogi or Edo, Christians and Muslims have failed us. Let's try witches and wizards..
Webbro
must believable true of all time.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Lol. You guys would just pull lies from your ass and believe it
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by GoldNiagara(m): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2018
This is holding charge where do they get the judges that grant all this null orders
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Wasky101: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

It is illegal to keep any suspect in police custody beyond 48 hours, ask any officer. Nigerian populace are dying because of ignorance.
Stop being arrogant about something you know nothing about. Yes you can't keep people beyond 48hrs if you do not have anything on them but if you do have something on them you can get paper work from the court to keep them as long as necessary. That paper work is what the court has issued. Oya what's next
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by emperorlaqrin: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:

just shut up there . in as much as I don't support corruption but efcc should not be partial with it. Efcc as showed how partial they are in the handling of corruption matters. This people have been investigating this man even before he ended his tenure as governor. If efcc as something tangible to probe him on they should have charged him immediately with or without him writing a statement. This man is treated this way just cos he his outspoken to the present govt.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by ollah2: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
webbro007:
If atiku should lose next year election, I think d next president should come from Kogi or Edo, Christians and Muslims have failed us. Let's try witches and wizards..
Webbro

I wholeheartedly second his motion
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by hush15: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
otizs:

If you still have your brain functioning you won’t call a elder useless for any reason talk of your president. Idiot!

But you can call other people's elder useless. You are suffering from Buharia and because he did doesnt give you the right whether logically or morally to call someone else elder useless but since it doesnt matter to you, Lemme put it in CAPs for you.

PLUS YOUR BUHARI O, PLUS YOU O, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING USELESS.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by emperorlaqrin: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2018
maasoap:

U na well done sir. Are you planning to start your own family here in Nigeria? Are you planning to live and work in this country?
And to disappoint you, EFCC already have their evidences against Fayose, detaining him is just to allow them cross referencing him.

lol if they had evidence to substantiate there claim they would have charged him to court immediately. Efcc don't have a prima facie case against fayose cos if they did they don't need all this
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Wasky101: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2018
emperorlaqrin:

just shut up there . in as much as I don't support corruption but efcc should not be partial with it. Efcc as showed how partial they are in the handling of corruption matters. This people have been investigating this man even before he ended his tenure as governor. If efcc as something tangible to probe him on they should have charged him immediately with or without him writing a statement. This man is treated this way just cos he his outspoken to the present govt.
No need to be abusive, fayose is neither your father or brother, what's partial about interrogating a man that has cases from 2006. Call it partial all you want but it's a good starting point, rmb APC will not be in power for ever, we need the next set of people to also light fire on their asses like this that way people will learn to act right

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by ollah2: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2018
HigherEd:
A man who has Tinubu as a political ally would never earn my respect as an anti corruption crusader.... Buhari's so called anti graft warfare is a farce gone too far. It's merely a tool to repress the opposition - when i start seeing EFCC detain top members of the APC then we can start taking them serious.

Quit whinning, I don't want to know your financial and social status, Nigeria has failed you like everyone. War against corruption starts somewhere, when PDP comes into power, let them prosecute APC members too. Aren't we supposed to be neutrals? Let the prosecution battle continue with hatred within both camps which will unveil more truths. It's a win win for us.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by AntiWailer: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Chidex50:

I SINCERELY LIKE THIS MAN BECAUSE HE'S BOLD AND COURAGEOUS.IS YOUR FATHER AS BOLD AS HIM?

My Father did not raise a f00l who thinks shouting after stealing money means you are bold.

If u have issues you can pack your bags and go and share prison with him.

Since u are so unfortunate to defend 1.5Billion naira theft with a miserable China phone and 100naira data.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by engrj(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2018
My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a single mother of one, 48 years old, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria was diagnosed in April 2018 with end-stage renal disease.

Presently, she is going for renal dialysis once or twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

You can help make her dream come alive by donating to fund her transplant expenses estimated at NGN 12,000,000.
If doubt this story kindly contact her son Delight on +23480_6494-5586.

Note any amount you donate will be highly appreciated. No amount of money is too small.

Those of us based abroad and wish to support there is link for GoFundMe below to get details on how to do the donation if you find it difficult to pay into the account provided.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by FBIL: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:
How can you detain the saviour of the flatronn Republic?

This is totally unacceptable! Does this mean a whole generation is without a saviour.

Shame to the generation of flattinos. Awon omo jatijati! Awon omo iran olori pelebe!
grin grin You made sense only when you deviated to writing in your local dialect because that's when only you understand yourself.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
maasoap:

Lol. You guys would just pull lies from your ass and believe it

I have 2 friends who were arrested in America, spent 2 years in jail and they are back to Nigeria with 10 years ban, I have lived there before, seen how they operate bro. If you send me a message I would send you screenshot, America will never come to you without proper evidence never, they don’t come to you base on assumption bro
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by wink2015(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has obtained a remand order from a Federal Capital Territory High Court to keep former Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State for two weeks, The PUNCH can confirm.

The remand order, it was learnt, is subject to renewal which implies that Fayose could spend longer than two weeks in custody.

A reliable source said, “We have obtained a court order to hold Fayose for at least two weeks pending investigation. He could be released earlier or later than two weeks depending on the outcome of investigation.”

Fayose is under probe for allegedly receiving N1.3bn from the Office of the National Security Adviser through a former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, during the build-up to the 2014 governorship election in Ekiti State.

However, sources within the commission revealed to The PUNCH that Fayose was also under probe for allegedly receiving kickbacks from government contractors through his aide, Abiodun Agbele, who is currently standing trial for fraud.

The EFCC source said, “We have many cases against Fayose being handled by three different teams. We cannot just arraign him immediately. We want to do a thorough job before taking him to court.”

Meanwhile, the lawyer to Fayose, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), told The PUNCH on the telephone that if the EFCC failed to release the former governor on Thursday (today), the commission would be sued for breaching Fayose’s fundamental human rights.

Ozekhome said the EFCC began investigating Fayose over two years ago and that he wondered why the agency would decide to hold him for over 24 hours.

He said the commission could not force Fayose to write any statement as he reserved the right to remain silent.

The senior advocate said any move to obtain a remand order would amount to illegality because the Supreme Court had made that clear.

The lawyer said since Fayose’s accounts had been frozen and his properties seized by the commission, there was nothing for the ex-governor to tell the EFCC as the matter was already in court.

Ozekhome added, “His lawyers will consider approaching the court for the enforcement of his fundamental human rights if he is not released on Thursday. Section 35 and 36 of the constitution are clear on this.

“He is not a flight risk. He willingly submitted himself to the EFCC even earlier than the time he was supposed to come. What the EFCC is doing is nothing but media trial.

“From the way they have been chasing Fayose in the last three years, one would have expected that the EFCC would have completed its investigations and would arrest him immediately his tenure expires and charge him the next day but that is not the case.

Woman allegedly impersonates CLAM founder, defrauds church member
“They want him to write a statement by force and then use the statement against him instead of using their own evidence.”

Charge Fayose to court, PDP tells EFCC

On its part, the South-West Zone of the Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday warned the EFCC not to detain Fayose for more than 48 hours before charging him to court.

In a statement issued by the Publicity Secretary of the party in the zone, Mr Ayo Fadaka, the party said, “It is now going to 48 hours that he submitted himself to the agency and he is still being held incommunicado, this development proves that the claim by the EFCC that it is actually working in public interest is a lie. It is merely playing a partisan card as attested to by its unfortunate tweet in the immediate aftermath of the Ekiti election.

“We, therefore, hold firmly that if Fayose is not charged to court immediately to answer to whatever charges against him, then it will be very clear that the Buhari administration is merely using the EFCC to intimidate, harass and punish him in the most unjust manner.”

My govt a blessing, says Fayose…insists he didn’t take loan

Meanwhile, Fayose has said the statement credited to Governor Kayode Fayemi that his administration was an error is a mere political statement that shouldn’t be taken seriously.

He said the Ekiti people knew that his first and second administrations were never an error but rather ones that brought unparalleled blessings and development to the state.

Fayose reacted through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, in a press release issued in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday.

He said, “If Fayemi said the administration of Fayose is an error, then the road projects, the High Court Complex, the Adunni Olayinka Women Development Centre, the new Governor’s Office, the Ministry of Finance building, the flyover bridge, the construction of chalets and renovation of buildings in the Government House, among others, are errors.

“The old Governor’s Office used by Governor Fayemi during his first tenure was built by Fayose and now that providence has bestowed a second term on his shoulder, he will operate from the new Governor’s Office also built by Fayose. Are these errors as well?”

News source :: http://gistmore.com/efcc-obtains-court-order-detain-fayose-two-weeks

FAYOSE THE MAVERICK POLITICIANS DOING WHAT HE KNOWS BEST!

At the sametime, President Buhari want to show am PEPPER using the ALMIGHTY EFCC!

POLITICIANS FIGHTING LIKE BEES OVER OUR OWN HONEY!

We are yet to see the last drama!
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:

Stop being arrogant about something you know nothing about. Yes you can't keep people beyond 48hrs if you do not have anything on them but if you do have something on them you can get paper work from the court to keep them as long as necessary. That paper work is what the court has issued. Oya what's next

Any paper work without the person first appearance in court is illegal.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by engineerboat(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72187810:
Wailers and supporters of thieves, you can take the floor from this point......

Don't think with your a anus.

Use your brain
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by FBIL: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
PassingShot:
The usual suspects, the IPOBites and their co-conspirators will come to his defense.

Before you talk of Ganduje, he will have his time at the right time since he's also enjoying immunity which Fayose used to defer his case till now.

Argue with your Eastern Ancestors.
You need Atikufloxacin + Obisunate to cure your Buharinaemia. Sorry, Easterners don't care about your noise any more. We use brain, not mouth!
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by herlonso: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
princeade86:
if efcc worked for pdp alone, bode judge wunt even face charges not to talk of enter prison. let not support mediocre. every forces in Nigeria now works against opposition and is bad. remember sir, that not everyone is a politician. but dis is our country. apc is teaching pdp how to use power. if pdp used power, apc wunt taste federal power at all.
Bro that's a complete lie. PDP used power in fact they are always known to bully small parties then cos they are the majority. While PDP surrendered is just that they've lost some relevance. APC took over almost every where and pushed them as an opposition cos they lost so many influential members of the party and that really affect them.

How did Oyinlola almost used all 4 years before court later returned Aregbesola's mandate cos he purely won.

Thesame with Mimiko in ondo state. He won and pdp maneuver their way and tgey declared Agagu the winner until court returned it.

APC and PDP are evil. Don't spear any of them if you intend to say the truth

On the eve of ekiti 2014 election, fayose with some joint task force arrested APC member of the state. They used the influence of the ruling party.

The same with 2014 Osun election when govt house was placed on siege.

Tinubu house was placed on siege to in the build up to 2015 election.

We don't need to lie here. Nigeria leaders are just scums. No need to defend the undefendable. Only God can save us.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by engineerboat(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2018
PassingShot:
The usual suspects, the IPOBites and their co-conspirators will come to his defense.

Before you talk of Ganduje, he will have his time at the right time since he's also enjoying immunity which Fayose used to defer his case till now.

Argue with your Eastern Ancestors.

https://www.nairaland.com/4794823/inec-apc-set-showdown-today#72186841
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by engineerboat(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:

Don't be silly. "You need to build a water tight case" bla bla bla. Some of you characters are so dense, it is unbelievable. The EFCC had been investigating Fayose for at least three years but could not prosecute him because he enjoyed immunity for those years. Why didn't they build their so-called water tight case all this while and simply charge him to court when his immunity elapses? Of what use is this prolonged and illegal detention? The man has said he is not making any further statement, and he is entitled to that. So what would the EFCC gain by holding him rather than charging him to court?

If they have not been able to build a water tight case for the years, is that not enough sign to show that the EFCC is completely incompetent and do not have any compelling evidence against him?

You should grow a brain, if possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu CSU Certificate: Time For All Nigerians To Speak Up" - Deacon Afolabi / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.