Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks (25856 Views)

Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / EFCC Has No Right To Keep Fayose For Over 24 Hours _ Ozekhome / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by jerecrown(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2018
Is only those that know their right that re save in Nigeria
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by michoim(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Good for him
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by praise010(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2018
I wonder what they want to achieve by keeping him in remand.

It appears these guys are partisan.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Ayorinwolemi: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Good for them all...
who cares!!!
make I go hustle small jare....
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by praise010(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:
How can you detain the saviour of the flatronn Republic?

This is totally unacceptable! Does this mean a whole generation is without a saviour.

Shame to the generation of flattinos. Awon omo jatijati! Awon omo iran olori pelebe!

This is what you wake up to vomit. I can even imagine the kind of dreams you have.

Why not purge your self of these unnecessary hatred.

Peace
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Absolute bunkum
This is how this govt have rendered EFCC useless. How do you hope to convict fayose when the man who gave him the money is walking free? What about Dasuki who is in DSS custody? How do they intend to get him out of DSS to testify that he gave Obanikoro funds? All those pics they released are not worth tissue with which to wipe ass. This case like others before it, which were instituted by this present EFCC are DOA

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by ozo13(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Smiles

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by musa234(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Who cares.. But same thing should be done to Apc members too..All Nigerian politicians are thieves!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Dem don push the man.

All the people hailing him are in their house grin

With the evidence before efcc , they will get a conviction

wow evidence so fast

and efcc is yet to watch the Ganduje Video even after several days

and you lot expect people to take the fake anti corruption fight serious

even Obanikoro had since moved to APC and is chilling

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Tzben(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Lol.. If he is clean. He should be released.. However I think every governor, senate should follow this example and submit themselves to the authorities for fact checking.. But again, what do I know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Terrorists and dictators don't take classes to court.

They detain their opponents indefinitely and sometimes torture them to death like Religion of peace (Islam) did to the journalist in Turkey.

Terrorists have one way of doing things, terrorise everyone in their country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by PassingShot(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Buhari is a useless man
And you're frustrated and depressed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by hush15: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
memez:

News source :: http://gistmore.com/efcc-obtains-court-order-detain-fayose-two-weeks

This is where i rest my case that EFCC is just a wash.

"“From the way they have been chasing Fayose in the last three years, one would have expected that the EFCC would have completed its investigations and would arrest him immediately his tenure expires and charge him the next day but that is not the case"

They had all the time in the world to build their evidences but if by now, they still claim they are investigating matters since 2014, they sgould let the man be and when they are ready, they can play a return match.

As it is, we all know its juat to harrass him for his clear stance against the president. When they were all shouting he wanted to leave the party, i knew it wasnt from him but from the opposition because they wanted to create enmity and press his panick button

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Mumu fayose, u dey do gragra when ur immunity don expire
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by agabaI23(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Dem don push the man.

All the people hailing him are in their houses grin

With the evidence before efcc , they will get a conviction?

With what evidence? Why are they not in court to get the conviction
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by nNEOo(m): 7:03am On Oct 18, 2018
He said, “If Fayemi said the administration of Fayose is an error, then the road projects, the High Court Complex, the Adunni Olayinka Women Development Centre, the new Governor’s Office, the Ministry of Finance building, the flyover bridge, the construction of chalets and renovation of buildings in the Government House, among others, are errors.

This is what a governor is bragging and boasting about......
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Das77herbal: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2018
With this, it simply means EFCC can lie in wait for Presidents finishing their tenures and detain them for 2weeks.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by herlonso: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2018
WhiZTiM:
Ganduje nko?

I know he has immunity, but then EFCC should also start it's "media trials" on Ganduje....

EFCC works in the interest of APC, not in the interest of Nigeria
You're right. Just like they worked for pdp before APC became the ruling party.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by princeade86(m): 7:05am On Oct 18, 2018
they can obtained court order, but cant charge him to court. Nigeria courts are mad
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by ikombe: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:
For those supporters of corruption shouting take him to court, is that how they take someone to court? You need to build a water tight case before filing any charges now efcc can proceed and build that case. From this administration and moving forward it shall not be business as usual and they people will be better for it.
It's such a shame that this is the same person some people idolize, people wey una steal together Don enter plea bargain and are returning money, polutry scam is still there, only God knows what he was up to between 2014-18.
you are meant to build your case before taking someone to court

Stop misleading the people angry
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by demio007: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Investigating a man for 2years and you said you have great evidences. Then take him to court.

Well one good turn deserves another. No one rules for ever.

He (Fayose) knows what they planning for him. So he is prepared for it. But that institution called EFCC is making mokery of the country fight against corruption.

Enough said
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Crossboy(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2018
webbro007:
If atiku should lose next year election, I think d next president should come from Kogi or Edo, Christians and Muslims have failed us. Let's try witches and wizards..
Webbro
Hmm Ur Idea Is Good But Dosent Make Sense
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Maxymilliano(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Buy why detaining him further and not charge to court asap ? After all, 'pictorial evidences' and 'proceeds' of Fayose alleged misdeeds have been made available to the media by the EFCC, instead of the court
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Wasky101: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
ikombe:
you are meant to build your case before taking someone to court

Stop misleading the people angry
How is what I have typed different from what you typed.read again and let me know if it's any different
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by AtikuDeman: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
PassingShot:
The usual suspects, the IPOBites and their co-conspirators will come to his defense.

Before you talk of Ganduje, he will have his time at the right time since he's also enjoying immunity which Fayose used to defer his case till now.

Argue with your Eastern Ancestors.
Amaechi, tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, orji kalu, ajimobi, babachir and all other labelled criminals that litter APC are still enjoying immunity?

By the way, who owns the billions of dollars found at ikoyi towers? Or have you people forgiven the criminal?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Groovenaija360(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
PassingShot:

And you're frustrated and depressed.

Go brush your Aboki teeth mumu

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by israelmao(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Time is counting and it will soon run out.I am not against anti-corruption fight I am only against selective,vindictive and unprofessional handling of corruption cases.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Alzirida(f): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
I feel EFCC should give him tgat benefit to be coming fro his chosen hostel room on the condition that he makes himself available 7am daily.
That will put less pressure on them

For voluntarily submitting himself,
He deserve some undeserve respect to encourage others

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by DMerciful(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
They will not get a conviction without convicting Dasuki, Obanikoro, Omisere etc. You think Fayose and Ozekhome are fools?
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Dem don push the man.

All the people hailing him are in their houses grin

With the evidence before efcc , they will get a conviction.

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by TEDHorsePower: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Bubu is on revenge mission. Nigerians should vote him out

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Balyz: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
HigherEd:
A man who has Tinubu as a political ally would never earn my respect as an anti corruption crusader.... Buhari's so called anti graft warfare is a farce gone too far. It's merely a tool to repress the opposition - when i start seeing EFCC detain top members of the APC then we can start taking them serious.
As if your opinion counts for something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is / Gov Kwankwaso Cautions APC Over Zoning Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.