Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks (26097 Views)

EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:

So we should scrap it because they lack composure, Rome was not built in a day and nah from sex hiv they start.
With this your theory, the judiciary and police force should be scrapped to because they can't be compared to what is obtainble in America. Even the school you attend to as it can't be compared

2005-2018 enough time for someone to grow. I remember how I was there, youthful life, now I know how much I have grown, how much Bad characters I have left behind. Nigga, one thing Nigeria lack is a system, they fail to build a system, 13 years is enough for Efcc to have grown to a fine Commision, but no, everything na Jagajaga

1 Like

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by engineerboat(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2018
crazygod:
The first 5 set of people to comment are lazy. They can't read through. Theirs is to read the headline and comment.
His lawyer is right. EFCC cannot continue to detain him if they don't have concrete evidence against him. What were they doing in the past 3 years when they could have stacked up enough evidences and proofs? undecided

How do you describe a zombies.

A programmed robot
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Willybos(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2018
Mynd44:
Well, he already packed a bag so………
hahaaha...you ehh....
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Wasky101: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2018
Hedonini:

Don't be silly. "You need to build a water tight case" bla bla bla. Some of you characters are so dense, it is unbelievable. The EFCC had been investigating Fayose for at least three years but could not prosecute him because he enjoyed immunity for those years. Why didn't they build their so-called water tight case all this while and simply charge him to court when his immunity elapses? Of what use is this prolonged and illegal detention? The man has said he is not making any further statement, and he is entitled to that. So what would the EFCC gain by holding him rather than charging him to court?

If they have not been able to build a water tight case for the years, is that not enough sign to show that the EFCC is completely incompetent and do not have any compelling evidence against him?

You should grow a brain, if possible.
Can you just state your points without abusive words? Says alot about your state of mind. You are clearly ignorant about this things. Why waste resources to go to court when you can break a man down to accept plea bargain (just like his colleagues did) and just refund money.
How do you build a water tight case without properly investigating a suspect to pick holes in his story, so if I don't have a story what do I go on with in court? Ignorance is surely a disease
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Wasky101: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2018
soulpeppersoup:

Any paper work without the person first appearance in court is illegal.
So say judge soulpeppersoup from the federal high court.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Zlatimi: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Then charge him to court shikenna leave story...

AntiWailer:
Lol.

Dem don push the man.

All the people hailing him are in their houses grin

With the evidence before efcc , they will get a conviction.

To the unfortunate youths defending 1.5Billion naira theft with a miserable China phone and 100naira data. Get well soon.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by hunri(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2018
shup the hell up... what is buhari up to when amechi sponsored his election with stolen money... black pot like you. stay under me....mumu
Wasky101:
For those supporters of corruption shouting take him to court, is that how they take someone to court? You need to build a water tight case before filing any charges now efcc can proceed and build that case. From this administration and moving forward it shall not be business as usual and they people will be better for it.
It's such a shame that this is the same person some people idolize, people wey una steal together Don enter plea bargain and are returning money, polutry scam is still there, only God knows what he was up to between 2014-18.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by hunri(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2018
EFCC is a sham....
tegrianonigltd:

2005-2018 enough time for someone to grow. I remember how I was there, youthful life, now I know how much I have grown, how much Bad characters I have left behind. Nigga, one thing Nigeria lack is a system, they fail to build a system, 13 years is enough for Efcc to have grown to a fine Commision, but no, everything na Jagajaga
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2018
memez:

News source :: http://gistmore.com/efcc-obtains-court-order-detain-fayose-two-weeks

They should keep him locked up till he vomits that money. Bastard.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by slap1(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2018
AtikuDeman:
Imagine what buhari would have used his rabid dogs, EFCC to do if it were a PDP governor that was caught on camera receiving bribe.

Condemned criminals like Amaechi, tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akpabio, Ganduje and all other thieves in a APC are walking free, lets see how this will end. What i know is that buhari will not end well and he won't stay in power forever

Buhari is a disease that must be cured in 2019

Co-sign.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by vertueptime: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:
For those supporters of corruption shouting take him to court, is that how they take someone to court? You need to build a water tight case before filing any charges now efcc can proceed and build that case. From this administration and moving forward it shall not be business as usual and they people will be better for it.
It's such a shame that this is the same person some people idolize, people wey una steal together Don enter plea bargain and are returning money, polutry scam is still there, only God knows what he was up to between 2014-18.

Like it was done for maina and lawal babachir abi, shame suppose catch u
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Bhol28: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Its just so sad when some people support all these treasury looters.In China,with all these evidences they will all be rotting in jail or sentenced to death by now.China's total clamp down on corruption is one of the reason there economy is where it is today.Imagine someone like Atiku having the guts to bid for presidency.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by AntiWailer: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Zlatimi:
Then charge him to court shikenna leave story...

They have approached court to allow them detain him for 2 weeks.

Any issue with that ?
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by BUHARItesticles: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Mynd44:
Well, he already packed a bag so………
You should be wise enough to know that Fayose's submission is to ridicule EFCC and PMB. They're foolishly playing along.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by dan41(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2018
webbro007:
If atiku should lose next year election, I think d next president should come from Kogi or Edo, Christians and Muslims have failed us. Let's try witches and wizards..
Webbro
you are not serious ooooo,����� I know u r from kogi or edo
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by truthstands01: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2018
And EFCC said they were ready for Fayose even when he was a governor. So, theyve not built their evidence all these while. What a shame of EFCC. They all should be ready to face the music when a new government comes in next year. It will be hot for both Magu and Buhari cohorts.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Ayed44: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2018
The good news is that EFCC lacks the power to sentence Fayose. After detaining him for as long as they want, they will still be forced to take him to the court.

EFCC has been making disgusting noises for the past 3 years that they have overwhelming evidence to nail Fayose. Now they have Fayose, and they are afraid to take him to court.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by MrPolitics: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:

So why are they trying to force him to write a statement? Is that how to build up a case? They've been investigating him for 3 years now , how come they don't have anything?

This is not the way to go
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by openmine(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2018
if indeed they had a stone wall evidence against fayose,they would have charged him to court and that would have been the end of the former governor!

However this proves that efcc are only trying to either intimidate or force him to admit to allegations placed before him...that's why they obtained a court order detaining him for two weeks!
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Peddy123456: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2018
I tot dey said dey hav evidence against him? Y d investigation n detention? Mumu con3, evil 4rest wit useless efcc n mumu aboki in aso rock
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Mcreloaded(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72187810:
Wailers and supporters of thieves, you can take the floor from this point......

If only he had decamped to APC his sins would have been forgiven after all Ganduje the dollar merchant or the babariga bullion safe is a saint with all the videos.
5 million votes loading.
APC and it's supporters are evil
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by chrisobi1: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Keep quite u are saying nonsense, someone have not been convicted and u are saying all those rubbish. He received money from dasuki for election and so wat?
Buharis election where did the money come from? I guess from your compound? Politics is a dirty game both dpd and APC are all thesame so shut up and mind ur business..
Wasky101:

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2018
hunri:
EFCC is a sham....

Big one, a political tool
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by freeeeme(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2018
ednut1:
Cool. Bt what of aregbe wey sandfill airport land with billions
Party Immunity
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by chernest2002: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2018
Buhari can hold fayose for long but can never be the judge.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by whizpet: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2018
kaluxy007:
Buhari Congrats you just lost additional 1million votes in southwest cheesy

They said his offence is owning 2storey buildings that doesn't even befit the Status of a commissioner cheesy
The major problem of this country is the youths. Why are we going to continue to be supporting the looters at this time. These people have looted this country to dryness.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by AFONJACOW(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:

Baba wey dry put $ for pocket still get immunity same reason they had to wait for fayose tenure to be over. Don't worry $man and fayose will be neighbors in kirikiri.
Don't worry 2019 is around the corner
wow but they were quick to closed a sitting governor's account even when the same immunity was there... when will yellowbar Muslims get sense
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Archbishop88: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
On behalf of the good and bad people of Ekiti state, EFCC should keep fayose till 2030, then he should be sue to court and the judge should give him 45 years imprisonment without the option of payment.
Thanks
On behalf of Awa Omowe orile ede ODUDUWA.

Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by Tommymoi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
What! What! A court actually gave this kind of order. Adonbilivit.
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by ikombe: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wasky101:

How is what I have typed different from what you typed.read again and let me know if it's any different
Wasky101:
now efcc can proceed and build that case.
Drops mic angry
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by edego2up(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
shall we continue in sin,?or Rather shall we continue to support thieves that Nigeria maybe good for our children?those who says yes fireeeee,those that said no Peace and it shall be so forever AAAMMMEEENNN
Re: EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks by emperorlaqrin: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wasky101:

No need to be abusive, fayose is neither your father or brother, what's partial about interrogating a man that has cases from 2006. Call it partial all you want but it's a good starting point, rmb APC will not be in power for ever, we need the next set of people to also light fire on their asses like this that way people will learn to act right

I love you brother. but what am just saying is that efcc is not been fair with him cos this man submitted himself willingly, he wrote them first atleasr they should have granted him administrative bail cos this man volunteered himself immediately after finishing as governor of the state. that is a good precedence but efcc partiallity is the one making them get a remand warrant of 2weeks. efcc mostly uses ACJN for there criminal proceedings according to ezekhome and the constitution supersedes that. The constitution is clear cos a baale cannot be giving an order when there is a king

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wades Into Oshiomhole, Obaseki Feud / Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.