Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Oil Needs To Be Inside My V A G I N A” – Lady Who Sleeps With Church Members - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Oil Needs To Be Inside My V A G I N A” – Lady Who Sleeps With Church Members (863 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Oil Needs To Be Inside My V A G I N A” – Lady Who Sleeps With Church Members by daniel404: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2018
A Twitter user from Thohoyandou in South Africa narrated how she went to a popular pastor who

posture
then told her that she had to take off her clothes so he can insert holy oil into her vagina to get rid of the demons that trouble her.

When she refused, she was told that it was the demons trying to stop her from getting delivered. She was also told that she would die if she talks about what the pastor did.

When she managed to escape and told the friend who invited her what had happened, the friend said it was normal and refused to accept it was rape

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/the-oil-needs-to-be-inside-my-v-g-i-n.html

(1) (Reply)

�END OF STEW: Wizkid Breaks Tiwa Savage’s Heart As He Reveals Very Shocking Tru / What's The Price Of Iphone 7 32gb Today? / Omg!!! How Sending Of Data To A Guy Turn To A Proposal Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.