Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show (10813 Views)

M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video / Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by DBR: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

HE MEANT AN ALBUM AND A MIXTAPE!
M.I IS NOT A BATTLE RAPPER JOR. . . . . . .

GHETTO P
ICE BERG SLIM
MODENINE
VECTOR
MAXIMUM
KELLY HANSOME grin

WILL EAT HIM IN A BATTLE!

GBAM
Dunno bout this. M.i in his early element will damage kH o.
Make we no lie. Maximun?. . well, i still go with M.i

oNe
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by DBR: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2010
hatch#:

@hax
The last time i checked i don't think it was MI that started it and even i don't thin MI is deaf and dumb therefore he has a right to throw a line or two of response at a shows to give his fans some comic relief  wink
Depends on which? Mi vs IBS. . we cld say IBS started it. Tho he said  it aint beef.
Just tryna tell pple to stop askin him if he better than M.i.

M.i vs KH, . . M.i gets ma vote for startin it, and as u said Kh anit dumb &deaf either so
he got right to throw a verse or ten to show his fan sth.

oNe
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by Ibime(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

HE MEANT AN ALBUM AND A MIXTAPE!
M.I IS NOT A BATTLE RAPPER JOR. . . . . . .

GHETTO P
ICE BERG SLIM
MODENINE
VECTOR
MAXIMUM
KELLY HANSOME grin

WILL EAT HIM IN A BATTLE!

GBAM

I cannot bet that any of these would eat MI in a battle. . . . MI has the lyrical dexterity to give someone an arse whooping. . . . no think say because him dey do fine boy. . . .I would only say that he should be wary of Ice Berg, and Modenizzy of course. . .

Vector?. . . . hahahaha. . . .

Ghetto P?. . . . hahaha. . .   

As for Kelly Handsome, only local touts feel his local raps. . . im dey try form yankee, but he lacks polish and wit. . . . if Kennis wasnt backing him, who is he to step to MI?. . . .he doesnt have the lyrical skills, but he has the politics behind him. . . .
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by eldee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2010
DBR:

Are u remotely suggesting that the Meanin of UPSTART is unclear hence the Noscitu a socilis? hehehe
Haba eldee, dont take it personal naauww. U put Ruggedman's in context u said:
"2shots had a [/b]year ([b]One great album), Ruggedman had a year(one album too)"
Space of time or crittical acclaim wont change an album to a mixtape, or vice versa So sorry your argument is yet frail.

Oh . . . aren't you going to point out the fact that Ruggedman has 2/3 albums?? When I drop critical acclaim and recognised on every
Aren't you picking on every word?? The fact that you're actually being serious is what shocks me.

Why do I even bother . . . I should be used to this by now.

DBR:

I simply said me think Upstart is more appropriate for M.i. And what did u say, read:
^^^ This Is u defining wat upstart is, eldee^^^^ so u blame me for not knowing your own def. of Upstart? u kiddin me.
So now we have locational defination of words. prof prof!By what authority do u speak?
While i was sayin "i think" by d meaning of the word that . . .
Here u are sayin Nah, and authoritatively definin wat Upstart IS not wat u even tryin to make it be o?
yadda yadda yadda. . . .wats the point. your analogies baffles me!

Ok, tell u what, I agree.
IBS is the upstart, i guess i got the meanin wrong.
Tho i wonder how d heck thats helps pple in contributin'?
Cos that aint even the crux, didnt xpect u to make an opus of it. . .which is alredy a contribution.
A veryyyyyyyyyyy long one at that. grin

oNe

Yeah, quote me out of context, isn't that what you're good at?? I defined upstart as 'one album'. All the analogies I put there don't contribute to what I see as an upstart.
BTW . . . you've argued with me on this section for ages and you still expect me to put 'I think' before I drop an opinion??
You see what I said about being trivial??

Your 'upstart' post was four lines, mine was four lines too . . . but I'm the one writing the 'opus'?? That's it, it was hilarious before, not it's repetitive and boring.

This is a waste of time man . . . I can't go any further with this.
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by DBR: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
Eldeegy. . .eheee. . .I say i don gree naauww.
Ok, no vex, u hear? Pele dear. grin

oNe
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by eldee(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
bjmighty:

@@@@ELDEE. . . . . . . . .  Don't you think u are hyping M.I in a mighty way. shocked shocked shocked  M.I is good! Yes we now!!! You making him sound like he's been in the Game for 10 years and has been holding the game down. Hommie chillex ok! cool cool IBS, Vector, Terry, IBS and more cats underG will murder M.I lyrically. He is not going as hard as you making it sound. He is only enjoying his 5mins of the outer limelight, abeg make we hear word jare. In it, your post nowadays are sounding lame. Are you not just ok no more??

M.I has proven his lyrical strength, that's not in question, ask Modenine.
Why didn't we hear anything in the days of I'm Hot and Area?? Abeg let them joing the qeue jare.
The only person that had the liver to step up was Iceberg Slim, Vector was still singing Light Up Nigeria abi na wetin.

I'm lame?? Come on . . . you're the one that said M.I's career is dying, I had to beg Nairalanders not to slap you. grin grin wink wink

hax:

I don't think so. I haven't heard anything he's spat that's better than what he's done on Talk About It. That's by the way anyways.

And there's no point beefing these small cats. Why didn't Jay-Z reply Game? I'd understand if he was also trying to find his feet in the rap game, but he's the biggest mainstream rapper out there, why the fxck should he feel the need to reply everything IBS and KH say? He should keep doing his thing jor. Fxck the haters.

Long time. I dey hail una o.
Nah, he's improved on a different aspect . . .his delivery.
Listen to 1,2,3 Hiphop . . . his flow on that track literally Renegaded Talk About It.

It's a lose-lose man . . . replying or not replying would have yielded the same result.
Even though Jay-Z has never actually replied Joe Budden, many people think the wjole of BPIII was a diss to him.

M.I never replied Iceberg Slim, yet his Somebody Wants To Die has been interpreted as an Iceberg Slim diss.
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
Beef cant end nybody's career,all it does is genrate hype. It all depends on who's on a beta recievn end of d hype which obviously kelly needs nd is enjoyn handsomely.
K.H is nt even close to a threat 4 M.I.
Dnt dirty M.I's shirt jor!
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by DBR: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ibime:

As for Kelly Handsome, only local touts feel his local raps. . . im dey try form yankee, but he lacks polish and wit. . . . if Kennis wasnt backing him, who is he to step to MI?. . . .he doesnt have the lyrical skills, but he has the politics behind him. . . .

LOL. . .
And u kno politicians can swing vote, thus power o , lol

oNe
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by eldee(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
DBR:

Eldeegy. . .eheee. . .I say i don gree naauww.
Ok, no vex, u hear? Pele dear. grin

oNe

All I want from you is a valid debate, I know it's in you, you're just rusty. grin grin

Try learning from Ibime or better still, your old posts. tongue tongue
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by DBR: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
eldee:

All I want from you is a valid debate, I know it's in you, you're just rusty. grin grin

Shuushh! U? valid? U dont do valid boy. LMAO. . funny i feel same bout u. .impaired judgments.
The difference is u'v learnt too much from Floshow.(not ofoka o) cheesy

Hmm. . So ibime =ma old post? A compliment to me or U dissin ibime?  grin
Choose 1.

oNe
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by 04kaa: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
eldee:

SEE YAWA.

DBR RESPECT URSELF O  grin grin grin 
WETIN CONCERN THE GREAT OFOKA FOR YOUR QUARREL NOW, IF U NEED A  BODYGUARD TO HELP U DEAL WITH ELDEE U WILL HAVE TO PAY ME AS EBORA MEJI TONGBE NU IGBO NL
, U KNOW ELDEE FEARS ONLY OFOKA IN NAIRALAND, HE HAS E-BULLIED BOUZYMILL DBR AND THE REST OF THEM NL CATS. ALL OF UNA COME DEY FEAR ELDEE, ELDEE SMALL BOI WEY I TRAIN FOR NAIRALAND EUROPEAN MISSION IN 2006. grin grin 
ONLY SAURON HAS THE TECHNICAL NL SKILLS TO MATCH ELDEE CUZZ I TRAINED SAURON THE SAME YEAR ELDEE GRADUATED IN THE EUROPEAN MISSION , THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS SAURON WAS TRAINED IN D AFRICAN JUNGLE. grin

SO DBR GIVE URSELF BRAIN O, FIGHT your WAR BY URSELF NO DEY CALL ANY OFOKA OR EBORA MEJIDINLOGUN   grin grin TO SAVE U. OYA ROUND 1 GBAGAUN.! grin grin  ELDEE OYA BULLY AM grin grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by 04kaa: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
ON A SERIOUS NOTE, MI NEEDS TO ADDRESS KELLY HANDSOME ON A 3 VERSE EULOGY SONG, THE MORE MI DELAYS THE MORE BALLS KELLY GROWS. grin grin 2 YEAR OLD RAPPER GO DEY THINK SAY HIM FIT DISS MI GO SCOT FREE. IF I WAS MI , I WOULD DO WHAT PAC,KHADDAFI, HUSSEIN ,OUTLAWS AND CO DID TO BIGGIE ON HIS REPLY
BY BRINGING ALL THE CHOC BOIZ TO TAKE PUNCHLINE SHOTS AT KELLY HANDSOME ONE BY ONE. grin
MI IS LOOKING TOO VULNERABLE NOW, KELLY HANDSOME NA CRAZY BOI. SEE AS HE TURN MI TO BABY RAPPER.
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by hax: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
hatch#:

@hax
Go take a chill pill
No be you dey vex? lol

you make me laugh in latin when you spew such stuff like him not giving anything better than Talk about it. Next you go on and say why he beefing small cats ? Geez are you for real ?
I'm happy I could make you laugh.

The last time i checked i don't think it was MI that started it and even i don't thin MI is deaf and dumb therefore he has a right to throw a line or two of response at a shows to give his fans some comic relief  wink
who said he started it?

and who won the 50 v ross beef? 50 dropped videos of ross's wife, many cartoons and disses, ross put his head down and produced decent music, 50 dropped bird shxt. in the end, good music wins.

and a man of MI's status, champion of hip hop, bringer of the rains, all he has to do is dismiss them with a single line.

me i don't want to hear 'MI shot dead outside silverbird galleria' o!
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by Genuflect(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
*heavily sighs* The politics of beef. I think I need to write a book on this sh[b]i[/b]t grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by Genuflect(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
*heavily sighs* The politics of beef. I think I need to write a book on this sh[b]i[/b] grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by bjmighty(m): 4:54am On Jul 17, 2010
^^^^^ @@@Ofoka. . . . . Guy! U no well ooooo. U don kill me with laff. Heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by 04kaa: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2010
abio bj mighty, shebi na so, grin grin if eldee dey e-bully any of them , the next thing na to dey call ofoka up and down to come save them , them tell una say ofoka na war crooner, make una fight una battle una sef, dbr no disspoint me , eldee is not that strong . stretch him to the limit.una don mara grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by hax: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2010
lol

ofoka, maybe you sef you need to enrol in that your school o. lmao
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by Wordsmith(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2010
Bolaji, sho gbadun sha? Abo ti fagbo yo? Jeans mi ti mo so pe ko bami fo nko cheesy?
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by Genuflect(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2010
Wordsmith:

Bolaji, sho gbadun sha? Abo ti fagbo yo? Jeans mi ti mo so pe ko bami fo nko cheesy?
Yeeee!!! I don die. ROTFLMFAOOO. Ebora, see how dem finish you. Ma lo slack o
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by bjmighty(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2010
Wordsmith:

I don die oooo . . . . NAIRALAND!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@@@Ofoka. . . . . . . U never wake up ni?? U no see how pesin shoot a whole you "Eborameji of Nairaland" down

Yeepaa!!! Mio je gba ru eee laiye mi. Kasa Final!!!!!
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by 04kaa: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
Genuflect:

Yeeee!!! I don die. ROTFLMFAOOO. Ebora, see how dem finish you. Ma lo slack o

no worry, genuflect , na u i go finish now, u know say ur spirit know sabi person

@bjmighty
i see u boy, only my namesake get mind to tasi me like that,, ghost no dey fear ghost

@wordsmith
odape orie ope rara, odape otiyawere , shemi ati e shegbe ni wa .lmao. grin grin me and u be mate?
idiot where the eff have u been for years abi them just release u for kirikiri intensive care?
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by bouzymill(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
04kaa:

SEE YAWA.

DBR RESPECT URSELF O  grin grin grin 

, U KNOW ELDEE FEARS ONLY OFOKA IN NAIRALAND, HE HAS E-BULLIED [b]BOUZYMILL [/b]DBR AND THE REST OF THEM NL CATS. ALL OF UNA COME DEY FEAR ELDEE, ELDEE SMALL BOI WEY I TRAIN FOR NAIRALAND EUROPEAN MISSION IN 2006. grin grin 

SO DBR GIVE URSELF BRAIN O, FIGHT your WAR BY URSELF NO DEY CALL ANY OFOKA OR EBORA MEJIDINLOGUN   grin grin TO SAVE U. OYA ROUND 1 GBAGAUN.! grin grin  ELDEE OYA BULLY AM grin grin

Hey, Oga O4kA. . . lol. . . this is the second time you'ld mention my name in your posts about bulllying, like you're waiting for me to acknowledge it and "act". What you should understand from me is, I'm here to drop what i feel on issues and that's what I will always do. I'ld not join the band wagon of those who take general debates as their personal issues and that happens to be what alot of cats do over here. I'm not acting like I'm way matured than anybody, am just saying my state of mind is deeper than that.
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by bjmighty(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2010
04kaa:

no worry, genuflect , na u i go finish now, u know say your spirit know sabi person

@bjmighty
i see u boy, only my namesake get mind to tasi me like that,, ghost no dey fear ghost

@wordsmith
odape orie ope rara, odape otiyawere , shemi ati e shegbe ni wa .lmao. grin grin me and u be mate?
where the eff have u been for years abi them just release u for kirikiri intensive care?

BJ. . . . . I can't wait to see how u wan finish Wordsmith. U be one of the nairaland cats wey i know say u no dey die easily. I know say ur leg stand well well but shey make i bodyguard you Hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by bouzymill(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
04kaa:

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, MI NEEDS TO ADDRESS KELLY HANDSOME ON A 3 VERSE EULOGY SONG, THE MORE MI DELAYS THE MORE BALLS KELLY GROWS. grin grin    2 YEAR OLD RAPPER GO DEY THINK SAY HIM FIT DISS MI GO SCOT FREE. IF I WAS MI , I WOULD DO WHAT PAC,KHADDAFI, HUSSEIN ,OUTLAWS AND CO DID TO BIGGIE ON  HIS REPLY  
BY BRINGING ALL THE CHOC BOIZ TO TAKE PUNCHLINE SHOTS AT KELLY HANDSOME ONE BY ONE. grin
MI IS LOOKING TOO VULNERABLE NOW, KELLY HANDSOME NA CRAZY BOI. SEE AS HE TURN MI TO BABY RAPPER.

I don't even understand how kelly handsome just turned to a rapper. Heard one "chocolate boiz" joint and I was surprised.  .  . even though, the rap lines were not that elevated, he tried.  .  . looking at it from the kelly handsome that I know.

I respect M.I as, at the least, a conscious rapper. but his flaw is really open to the world now. M.I is not a Battle rapper at all and he's just really bad at trying to be. If I were him, I wouldn't have replied Kelly Handsome and just allow people to assume[b] "M.I is way better than Kelly Handsome"[/b]. But now that he has been trying hard but in vain to effectively reply Kelly Handsome, he should be ready for other younger cats who would try to make use of his flaws to step up.

"Kelly Handsome don use him amateur hands spoil M.I hands for Snookers"

As for Ice Berg Slim,  M.I should just forget dissing anybody and just face his music.
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by 04kaa: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2010
@bouzymill
leave that thing

@bjmighty
try bodyguarding urself first, it will do u a lot of good
how can a calf bodyguard a cow?? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by bouzymill(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
04kaa:

@bouzymill
leave that thing

bROS, nO WORRY. . . I never loose my sense of humour!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by mbulela: 2:27am On Jul 18, 2010
bouzymill:

I don't even understand how kelly handsome just turned to a rapper. Heard one "chocolate boiz" joint and I was surprised.  .  . even though, the rap lines were not that elevated, he tried.  .  . looking at it from the kelly handsome that I know.

I respect M.I as, at the least, a conscious rapper. but his flaw is really open to the world now. M.I is not a Battle rapper at all and he's just really bad at trying to be. If I were him, I wouldn't have replied Kelly Handsome and just allow people to assume[b] "M.I is way better than Kelly Handsome"[/b]. But now that he has been trying hard but in vain to effectively reply Kelly Handsome, he should be ready for other younger cats who would try to make use of his flaws to step up.

"Kelly Handsome don use him amateur hands spoil M.I hands for Snookers"

As for Ice Berg Slim,  M.I should just forget dissing anybody and just face his music.

end of discussion.
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by bjmighty(m): 3:55am On Jul 18, 2010
04kaa:

@bouzymill
leave that thing

@bjmighty
try bodyguarding urself first, it will do u a lot of good
how can a calf bodyguard a cow?? shocked shocked grin grin

Ehen abi! Well, have u tried going to bed with a mosquito? No dey underestimate the power of the little oo. In it, i be Scorpio. "Small but Mighty".

I hear say u do wash the jeans wey wordsmith say make u go wash, good! Mumu, you don iron am grin grin grin
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by 04kaa: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2010
bjmighty:

Ehen abi! Well, have u tried going to bed with a mosquito? No dey underestimate the power of the little oo. In it, i be Scorpio. "Small but Mighty".

I hear say u do wash the jeans wey wordsmith say make u go wash, good! Mumu, you don iron am grin grin grin

ha, oni fe fi indomie je kunu. materisi ofoka , or else omapalori ni.

@ bouzymill
game recognise game, oshamo. washere omo mi.
Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by tosinaded(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2010
like they say ,poo happens!!!!
these ni**as were friends before. . . . . kelly isnt just beefing fr nothing!
he knows why he's doing this Sh.it

Re: M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show by Genuflect(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2010
Tosin, happy buyday nikka. Where is the Opa Eyin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Say Your Love' By P-Square / Kcee Ft Wizkid - Pull Over (video) / Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.