Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna (5811 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Abortions: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
OK SHE ALWAYS INSIST I SUCK HER PUNNNA BUH I KEEP TELLING HER AM NOT YET RIPE FOR THAT. She SHOULD WAIT FOR 2 MORE YEARS BUH SHE SAID SHE CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 YEARS. NOW SHE'S GONE BACK TO HER LEZ FRIEND TO GO CONTINUE FROM WHERE SHE STOPPED BEFORE I MET HER.

ADVICE PLEASE AM ABOUT TO LOSE THE ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE..
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by LadyAimy: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Cut off your penisss!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Headlesschicken(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
undecided and someone had to wait nine months for this one..

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
God punish both you and your gf.
Make una go find something beta to do with una life

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Abortions: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:
THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE BRO BUH IF YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY ADVICE WHY NOT JUST FVCK OFF ALREADY
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Abortions: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
here2fuk:
God punish both you and your gf.
Make una go find something beta to do with una life
YUR HERE2FVCK YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME GOOD IDEA. UNLESS YOU'RE JUST SOME DVMB PVNK FORMING TRASH!
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abortions:
YUR HERE2FVCK YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME GOOD IDEA. UNLESS YOU'RE JUST SOME DVMB PVNK FORMING TRASH!
brother pipe down. No be fight o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by MrPlato(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2018

So You Want Me To Advice You To Eat Her pussy...

Anyway, there Is A Reason Its Called Honey Pot. Have A Taste And experience For Yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Oreofepeters: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
if you can't suck her pvssy then what is your gain?
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Abortions: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
if you can't suck her pvssy then what is your gain?
is THERE A GAIN IN DOING SO? I THINK I MIGHT PUKE WHILE TRYING IT. JUST SCARED
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Oreofepeters: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abortions:
is THERE A GAIN IN DOING SO? I THINK I MIGHT PUKE WHILE TRYING IT. JUST SCARED
Only if her pvssy is dirty......?
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Biglittlelois(f): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abortions:
OK SHE ALWAYS INSIST I SUCK HER PUNNNA BUH I KEEP TELLING HER AM NOT YET RIPE FOR THAT. She SHOULD WAIT FOR 2 MORE YEARS BUH SHE SAID SHE CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 YEARS. NOW SHE'S GONE BACK TO HER LEZ FRIEND TO GO CONTINUE FROM WHERE SHE STOPPED BEFORE I MET HER.

after reading your post,all I have to say is......

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Prakash247(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Abortions post=72203226]OK SHE ALWAYS INSIST I SUCK HER PUNNNA BUH I KEEP TELLING HER AM NOT YET RIPE FOR THAT. She SHOULD WAIT FOR 2 MORE YEARS BUH SHE SAID SHE CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 YEARS. NOW SHE'S GONE BACK TO HER LEZ FRIEND TO GO CONTINUE FROM WHERE SHE STOPPED BEFORE I MET HER.

I still don't get why this madness should be on front page.This is unacceptable,I am heading to the tribunal. shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by habsydiamond(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
It's simple if you don't want to lose the love of ur life lick her plate like say dem watch am with hypo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Deckline(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hope she is not living in a face me i face you house. Please,don't do it if that's where she lives. Please,i beg you. Throat cancer no get cure o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Abortions: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Deckline:
Hope she is not living in a face me i face you house. Please,don't do it if that's where she lives. Please,i beg you. Throat cancer no get cure o.
Jesu shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by ericsimons18: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Abortions:

Something is definitely wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Abortions: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
ericsimons18:

Something is definitely wrong with you.
SOMETHIN'Z WRONG WITH ME COS I ASKED FOR ADVICE HUH TANKYU FOR CONTRIBUTING
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by sacajawea: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Headlesschicken:

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by FisifunKododada: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Send her to the 'eat the booty gang.' I am a member. We will eat her for you. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 20, 2020
Abortions:

Lolz is an old thread but I just gotta say...y is sucking pussy on a timetable for U�

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex / Closed thread / Romance Feedback Thread: Talk To Your Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.