Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? (5749 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
why are some guys afraid to befriend or date a virgin girl?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2014
undecidedReally!!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2014
can't date or marry one
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2014
You should be able to answer that question , don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dolarland(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2014
op is she a virgin wink
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Wetin Abookis dey die for na spilt milk to others.....I don loose 3 girl because they are virgins....I don't wish to deflower a girl that am not sure if I will be her gardener......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by firstolalekan(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
Op is hai on bullshíts
Any vargin in haos ? I wanna date .
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by jcflex(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2014
are u sure of dis, wat I knw is guys are luking for virgin to marry, wat I heard pple say is dat, dus days is hard to get a virgin, so am surprise with dis ur post men. go back n do ur research again
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Maybe they are afraid of virgins being too clingy after sex or they don't want to go through the stress in breaking the hymen..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Spotless180: why are some guys afraid to befriend or date a virgin girl?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by echobee(f): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2014
deb6: Maybe they are afraid of virgins being too clingy after sex or they don't want to go through the stress in breaking the hymen..
U re blessed grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
jcflex: are u sure of dis, wat I knw is guys are luking for virgin to marry, wat I heard pple say is dat, dus days is hard to get a virgin, so am surprise with dis ur post men. go back n do ur research again
I might need a virgin for a wife but I can't date one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by marieolae(f): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
deb6: Maybe they are afraid of virgins being too clingy after sex or they don't want to go through the stress in breaking the hymen..
Your on point my sister!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by chimerase2: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2014
I can't date a virgin or marry dem
The last two I dated was inshort
Even in terms of inserting ur sim card na war
It took me one hectic one month to insert ma sim maybe cus ma mins3 is too big for virgins undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Princenathan(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2014
i love to date virgin bt dei re rare
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Mutuwa(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
i de beg any virgin girl resident in NL i go like date you plz.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dre11(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2014

Hummmmm
U did say maybe.
They are all assumptions... But to each guy its own
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dre11(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: I might need a virgin for a wife but I can't date one.

Pls do juxtapose ur reply.... Because I need to know the meaning in plain terms and not having ideas
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: I might need a virgin for a wife but I can't date one.

are you trying to say you'll marry someone you've not dated ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dechandel(f): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Question for the gods
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Are u an idol worshipper, sweerie
dechandel:
Question for the gods
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

are you trying to say you'll marry someone you've not dated ?
I can
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by dechandel(f): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: Are u an idol worshipper, sweerie
Ask olamide
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Olamide is in UK now, can't call his line now, it isnt going, i rather ask u sweerie
dechandel:
Ask olamide
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: I can

hun shocked I will tell you not to try it sweerie , being a virgin doesn't mean she's a saint or will make a good wife , there's more to a wife than just her virginity .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Tallesty1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

hun shocked I will tell you not to try it sweerie , being a virgin doesn't mean she's a saint or will make a good wife , there's more to a wife than just her virginity .
Yes I know.

And I never said my wife must be a virgin.

I'm not looking for a virgin either
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
dechandel:
Ask olamide
olamide is currrently in uk and his phone is switched off,so its u I am asking
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
maybe virgins are hard nut to crack. i heard dat they are nt good in bed.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Spotless180(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Princenathan: i love to date virgin bt dei re rare
also me but i am scared of those ugly stories o.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tallesty1: Yes I know.

And I never said my wife must be a virgin.

I'm not looking for a virgin either

and you shouldn't marry one only because she's a virgin . cool
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Spotless180: maybe virgins are hard nut to crack. i heard dat they are nt good in bed.

the lady that's so good in bed today was once a virgin remember that .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? by eph12(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
For obvious reasons! Too much protocol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Girls Do This? (photo( / Miss Nairaland: Not Many Breathtaking But Who Should I Vote For? / VIDEO: Secondary School Class Teacher Caught Red Handed With A Female Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.