Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (78843 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Hades2016(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Evablizin:
grin Nawa oo,look at the people above me supporting evil,tufiakwa.

Papa Adamu,you have my respect forever.
madam if the so called Adamu was your brother will you be happy seeing your dad report him to EFCC ? Pls say the truth Ma
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by bayulll011(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
safarigirl:
i got the correction already. Thanks

Typical Nigerian no sense of decorum,comprehetion so low,u did not even read d article before jumping and type rubbish,no wonder they support buhari nd atiku,people of slow mindset
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by beejayphako(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
This man is NOT an example of a true father... Why? Because he exchanged his son's loyalty, confidence and trust with betrayal..
Its clear that the son is a terrible cheat and thief.. But for this man to report his child to the authorities and still collect ''cash reward'' for exposing his offspring, then it makes it clear that the father didn't report his son out of goodwill but because they were not able to settle amiciably.. It's clear that the percentage he wanted was not accepted by the son.
MODIFIED: It's crazy that a lot of people do not get me.. I am NOT supporting the son.. I am just condemning the step the father took.. You cannot report your child who ''willing" told you he bought a house and still be receiving cash gift for that.. it's terrible. Report but don't receive alert.. Receive only accolades.. That boy would definitely go to prison because nigeria does not really recognise his age as a "juvenile".. And the father would end up buying suya and gin with the money while his son rots in jail

Are you blind? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Kingstanding: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
This man is NOT an example of a true father... Why? Because he exchanged his son's loyalty, confidence and trust with betrayal..
Its clear that the son is a terrible cheat and thief.. But for this man to report his child to the authorities and still collect ''cash reward'' for exposing his offspring, then it makes it clear that the father didn't report his son out of goodwill but because they were not able to settle amiciably.. It's clear that the percentage he wanted was not accepted by the son.
MODIFIED: It's crazy that a lot of people do not get me.. I am NOT supporting the son.. I am just condemning the step the father took.. You cannot report your child who ''willing" told you he bought a house and still be receiving cash gift for that.. it's terrible. Report but don't receive alert.. Receive only accolades.. That boy would definitely go to prison because nigeria does not really recognise his age as a "juvenile".. And the father would end up buying suya and gin with the money while his son rots in jail
. I didn't even finish reading your message because I am very sure you too is a yahoo plus guy. You can never be a good father.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

You must be a criminal too!!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xaos:
If you're wandering why Nigeria keeps progressing backward just read the comments above. Disgraceful!

Anyway, that man is the kind of human beings we need. People that will clinch to justice rather than selfishness.
You just wonder my brother. The man might have been worried he could be a fraudster or even an armed robber. He might just have saved his son from becoming a kidnapper or armed robber in the future.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Reporting his son was a commendable thing to do, collecting a cash reward for it, was a dishonorable thing to do.

That is not the kind of thing you do and collect cash reward, it is the kind of thing you should do and reflect upon where you failed as a parent
where was it written that the father collected money.... Sometimes I feel sad when I read comment here... That man in the picture is the farmer receiving some of the recovered money

2 Likes

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Maket: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
where in the write up shows that the father collected money?
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

where was it written that the father collected money.... Sometimes I feel sad when I read comment here... That man in the picture is the farmer receiving some of the recovered money

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
davibid:
No nonsense father

#thumbsUp

But how many of agree that 80% of mothers will never do this ... but 80% of fathers will...
Mothers will over protect and over pamper their kids. And later blame men for committing more crimes than women.
Same way mothers help their daughters commit abortions without the father knowing. I nearly got trapped with one girl that ruined her womb as a teenager through abortion that her dad never knew about. Na God save man pickin.

Do not be surprised if the mother of the boy would leave Papa Adamu over this matter. Even she stays the man may never have peace in his house. She will accuse him of hating her son. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Franzinni:
a dying breed!!!

How many Nigerians have integrity?

Although if you want to fault the man you can take it from an angle of jealousy...which ever way he did the right thing.

Never you bring that word "jealousy " here.. The father has conscience that is why he did what was necessary.... I don't know how some of you misinterpret certain things foolishly
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Aniacs(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
You are a #Disgrace
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
But I didn't read where they said he collected cash prize.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by kingkaspa: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
Where was it reported the father collected a reward?
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
GMPO:
MY GOD! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMMENT AS SINCERE, HONEST AND UPDATED AS THIS.YOU GOT MY RESPECT WITH THIS COMMENT.GOD BLESS.
I'm shocked that the person you are commending read the thread upsidedown....

Please read again.. The father was never rewarded as she had insinuated ok
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
bigtt76:
Sharp man ...gets paid for whistle blowing grin grin grin

He was never paid for whistle blowing.... It is the defrauded farmer that is receiving his money
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by back2sender: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
SilentVboy:
Lol....

So what can we say about the father?

ARTICULATED father....

OR

BUHARISED father.....
BIAFRA PIGS WILL NOT BE HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS BECAUSE BIAFRA PIGS KILLS THIER PARENTS TO GET RICH BY ALL MEANS.
Obi ATIKULOOTED FEB 2019
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
pennylland:
. he did the right thing,the money he collected is a clean money,they gave him to encourage other father's out there for them to expose there Yahoo Yahoo children too.
it is not the father collecting money rather the farmer who was defrauded
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Ajixegun: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
He shouldn't have collected a dime in order to justify his sincerity.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
idonhammer:
inconclusive Unless Father... quote me and remain poor for life.
when did you have the power to make someone poor over commenting against your fraudulent mind set? Huh
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Ajixegun: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ajixegun:
it is not the father collecting a reward rather the farmer who was defrauded... Please read again
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

He reported it to the EFCC as if EFCC is saint.
The man and EFCC are thief because they didn't investigate to know the victim of yahoo and return the money.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by frozen70(f): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
That's an example of a good father

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by giftedben: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

A wise man once said you cannot teach an old dog a new trick. The father just taught his son how to make legitimate Money.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Bibors(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

Where in this article did the father recieve "Cash Reward" ?
I wonder how your likes twist stories and may who we think can read and write will be swayed to throw many likes at such rogue statement.

The picture is for the return of the recovered funds to the rightful owner.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by nattty(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
Its a good thing he reported to the EFCC but collecting the reward makes me think he was just jealous and felt like he's into competition with his son..
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by ACE1010: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
SilentVboy:
Lol....

ARTICULATED father....

OR

BUHARISED father.....

grin grin
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by loomer: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Billygee2u:

repent crime doesn't pay,it can lead you to early grave

make Una no take Una country back from these old men. dey there dey preach wetin no dey
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by delpee(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
It wasn't stated anywhere that the father collected money or am i missing something?
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Buffalowings3(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

I don't think that is the father in the picture.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by seangy4konji: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
SilentVboy:
Lol....

ARTICULATED father....

OR

BUHARISED father.....
bastard father. For this buhaei regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.