Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (78846 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Slickest(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:
This man is NOT an example of a true father... Why? Because he exchanged his son's loyalty, confidence and trust with betrayal..
Its clear that the son is a terrible cheat and thief.. But for this man to report his child to the authorities and still collect ''cash reward'' for exposing his offspring, then it makes it clear that the father didn't report his son out of goodwill but because they were not able to settle amiciably.. It's clear that the percentage he wanted was not accepted by the son.
MODIFIED: It's crazy that a lot of people do not get me.. I am NOT supporting the son.. I am just condemning the step the father took.. You cannot report your child who ''willing" told you he bought a house and still be receiving cash gift for that.. it's terrible. Report but don't receive alert.. Receive only accolades.. That boy would definitely go to prison because nigeria does not really recognise his age as a "juvenile".. And the father would end up buying suya and gin with the money while his son rots in jail
Al dis one is story, having a fraud, a thief, (am sure jazz is included) that is not a son, that is a waste of existence.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by babaireti(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:
This man is NOT an example of a true father... Why? Because he exchanged his son's loyalty, confidence and trust with betrayal..
Its clear that the son is a terrible cheat and thief.. But for this man to report his child to the authorities and still collect ''cash reward'' for exposing his offspring, then it makes it clear that the father didn't report his son out of goodwill but because they were not able to settle amiciably.. It's clear that the percentage he wanted was not accepted by the son.
MODIFIED: It's crazy that a lot of people do not get me.. I am NOT supporting the son.. I am just condemning the step the father took.. You cannot report your child who ''willing" told you he bought a house and still be receiving cash gift for that.. it's terrible. Report but don't receive alert.. Receive only accolades.. That boy would definitely go to prison because nigeria does not really recognise his age as a "juvenile".. And the father would end up buying suya and gin with the money while his son rots in jail
The father was not paid or rewarded,but the victim was refunded the the recovered remaining stolen funds.So Mr aiding & abbeter of crime,the father is a hero and he needs to be applauded
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Realhommie(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Reporting his son was a commendable thing to do, collecting a cash reward for it, was a dishonorable thing to do.

That is not the kind of thing you do and collect cash reward, it is the kind of thing you should do and reflect upon where you failed as a parent
It wasn't stated that the said father got cash reward for busting his son.. Please check properly

The man in the picture receiving cash isn't the father.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Realhommie(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
GMPO:
MY GOD! I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMMENT AS SINCERE, HONEST AND UPDATED AS THIS.YOU GOT MY RESPECT WITH THIS COMMENT.GOD BLESS.
It's either you're an ass licker and you've got a PhD for that or you're slow or you're just deliberately being mischievous..
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Realhommie(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2018
pennylland:
. he did the right thing,the money he collected is a clean money,they gave him to encourage other father's out there for them to expose there Yahoo Yahoo children too.
The father didn't collect any money please.. Go and reread the article for better understanding.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2018
kachi105:

I 1da d kind of mother dis one wil turn out to b in future.... I pity who go marry u
Stop the rubbish excuse! Pray you even get close to president's son or father. How much is N60 million when you are in that position. A lot of big people surround mr president and his family. The power bike may be a gift from someone. If you are in that position alone, you are a billionaire even without stealing or spending your salary. Is it not only one person that gave out customised iPhone to Jonathan's cousin during wedding? Please, borrow common sense to think better at least for an hour if yours can't function properly any longer.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2018
BankeSmalls:

When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans.
[quote author=kachi105 post=72205611]

Stop the rubbish! Pray you even get close to president's son or daughter as friend. How much is N60 million when you are in that position he is. A lot of big people surround mr president and his family. The power bike may be a gift from someone. If you are in that position alone, you are a billionaire even without stealing or spending your salary. Is it not only one person that gave out customised iPhone to Jonathan's cousin during wedding? Please, borrow common sense to think better at least for an hour if yours can't function properly any longer. What is bad is bad! The man is commendable before that wayward son spoils the family name they have taken time to preserve. Morality has gone on vacation among the youths and from many homes especially in Nigeria. So, sad!
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Yudee8(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
akbahbah:

see mumu supporting nonsense. fufu brain no sabi read
there are many other steps the man could have taken. you have resorted to petty insults thereby showing ur low level of thinking.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=72211770][/quote]get out.... Nonsense
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=72211770][/quote]back to sender
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fourwinds: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Franzinni:

Young man.... If you had read my comment with the slightest application of your ability to constructively decipher what you read, you won't be writing this type of comment.... It makes you look dumb

Please go and read again and understand what I wrote.... Stop rushing to show how uncouth you are please....

Have a wonderful evening
nonsense.... What you wrote was what I quoted and replied.... The word "jealousy"was carefully used in reference to the boy's father.. So I have no regret to point that out...

Do have a wonderful day
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by tk4rd: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Adamu?? Kaduna??
So them don join too??
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Franzinni: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fourwinds:
nonsense.... What you wrote was what I quoted and replied.... The word "jealousy"was carefully used in reference to the boy's father.. So I have no regret to point that out...

Do have a wonderful day
You didn't get it.... But then it's an effort in futility
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by akbahbah(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yudee8:

there are many other steps the man could have taken.
you have resorted to petty insults thereby showing ur low level of thinking.

I actually called you mumu because you failed to read the article yourself. The person seen collecting money is not the father but one of the victims whose money was recovered for him. Learn to read yourself next time and don't be in rush to comment because u want to comment.. I am sorry though for passing an insult to you. deeply sorry. You just insulted me back but I will do as if I didn't see it.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by BankeSmalls(f): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=datproject post=72224045][/quote]

Its not you talking, it's the poverty mentality inside your head talking.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by LordsApostle: 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fierce11:
small sense u don't have, read sef you can't read.. That is the owner of the money, that the son and his accomplices stole from, the money was returned to the rightful owner not the father.. Try read and get small sense, not embarrassing yourself and family here.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Xisnin(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
safarigirl:
Reporting his son was a commendable thing to do, collecting a cash reward for it, was a dishonorable thing to do.

That is not the kind of thing you do and collect cash reward, it is the kind of thing you should do and reflect upon where you failed as a parent
He did not collect any reward. The picture attached is wrong.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Xisnin(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Greatchidozie:

Did you read the post or you have problem with understanding English?
He has problems with the father reporting his son. It could have been him.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Tobros15(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who is the father and who is the son? Because am seeing the same age there
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by QueenDianaSch: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Join one of the hottest and entertaining Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together with numbers
https:///4258012417557940
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by victormeg(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
safarigirl:

Where was it stated that he received a cash reward?the guy in the picture is the farmer,and he is receiving what efcc was able to recover from the boy.make you try dey digest wetin you read,abi na hunger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.