Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (78844 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Yudee8(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
This man is NOT an example of a true father... Why? Because he exchanged his son's loyalty, confidence and trust with betrayal..
Its clear that the son is a terrible cheat and thief.. But for this man to report his child to the authorities and still collect ''cash reward'' for exposing his offspring, then it makes it clear that the father didn't report his son out of goodwill but because they were not able to settle amiciably.. It's clear that the percentage he wanted was not accepted by the son.
MODIFIED: It's crazy that a lot of people do not get me.. I am NOT supporting the son.. I am just condemning the step the father took.. You cannot report your child who ''willing" told you he bought a house and still be receiving cash gift for that.. it's terrible. Report but don't receive alert.. Receive only accolades.. That boy would definitely go to prison because nigeria does not really recognise his age as a "juvenile".. And the father would end up buying suya and gin with the money while his son rots in jail
supported
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by SilentVboy: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
forreal05:

You are just an idiot!
And u are an illiterate fool.

It would have been easy to read and pass but u chose to show how u were trained from home. Shame on you....

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by enonche85(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:
This man is NOT an example of a true father... Why? Because he exchanged his son's loyalty, confidence and trust with betrayal..
Its clear that the son is a terrible cheat and thief.. But for this man to report his child to the authorities and still collect ''cash reward'' for exposing his offspring, then it makes it clear that the father didn't report his son out of goodwill but because they were not able to settle amiciably.. It's clear that the percentage he wanted was not accepted by the son.
MODIFIED: It's crazy that a lot of people do not get me.. I am NOT supporting the son.. I am just condemning the step the father took.. You cannot report your child who ''willing" told you he bought a house and still be receiving cash gift for that.. it's terrible. Report but don't receive alert.. Receive only accolades.. That boy would definitely go to prison because nigeria does not really recognise his age as a "juvenile".. And the father would end up buying suya and gin with the money while his son rots in jail

U are just the biggest disgrace i've seen on NL of late. Your father will be thinking he has a child.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Bewiseedet(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Just spotted a stupid father. Did buhari rteport his son when he bought a bike of over 50millions? Idiot
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by idonhammer: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fourwinds:
Poverty fall on you
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
cheesy
leisuretym:
where did they mention that yahoomail was involved here? the boy is a fraudster!! yahoo is an email service just like google mail.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by oglalasioux(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

I don't know if there's something wrong with my eyes but I read the post twice but I didn't see where the father collected any reward.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by tbaba1234: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Reporting his son was a commendable thing to do, collecting a cash reward for it, was a dishonorable thing to do.

That is not the kind of thing you do and collect cash reward, it is the kind of thing you should do and reflect upon where you failed as a parent

Even with the best parenting, kids can still go astray..
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Wisebisho: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Other kids will lodge in a hostel and waste the money on women and drink but he bought a house and a shop. The fucking father is just another Judas Iscariot of our time. He just sold him own son for a wrap of naira which he will use for ogogoro.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nice one, his father really cares for him, I hope he won't hurt his father.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Franzinni: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fourwinds:

Never you bring that word "jealousy " here.. The father has conscience that is why he did what was necessary.... I don't know how some of you misinterpret certain things foolishly

Young man.... If you had read my comment with the slightest application of your ability to constructively decipher what you read, you won't be writing this type of comment.... It makes you look dumb

Please go and read again and understand what I wrote.... Stop rushing to show how uncouth you are please....

Have a wonderful evening
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by bellotaofeek: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
The old man just kicked penalty to throw-in
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by babadee1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
Fierce11:

It's not the father's choice whether or not to receive the reward. If the govt is offering a reward then they have to pay it. No evidence that the father even knew that there was any reward before reporting the son. He did the right thing and that's all.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Exodora: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
Some stupid asshole son of a bitch be saying trash.
Is only lazy guys that think they can make it the other way. Real men don't depend on all this rubbish
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Guestlander: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2018
JayEntaur:
One of a dying breed. This country has gone to the dogs.

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by piagetskinner(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2018
After EFCC and police don chop their own...

BTW what kinda house sells for
2m?... Maybe na poultry
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by spydken(m): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2018
the yeye man collected money reward sef. If only you trained that child well, he would have done noble things instead of this. After the accolades, he'll wish I had done better as a father
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by spydken(m): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2018
the yeye man collected money reward sef. If only you trained that child well, he would have done noble things instead of this. After the accolades, he'll wish I had done better as a father
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Tycyborg(m): 1:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Xaos:
If you're wandering why Nigeria keeps progressing backward just read the comments above. Disgraceful!

Anyway, that man is the kind of human beings we need. People that will clinch to justice rather than selfishness.

If he truly wants justice as you said, he wouldn't collect any cash reward on his son... he should have other means to tackle his son but not to an extent of sending him to jail... so if the son died in jail, will he still call it justice? This is 9ja only the fittest can live especially Lagos.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by akbahbah(m): 2:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

Are you a slowpoke ni, where did you read it that the father collected money for whistleblowing his son? The money was returned to the owner of the money. open your brain na.

1 Like

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by akbahbah(m): 2:54am On Oct 19, 2018
Yudee8:

supported

see mumu supporting nonsense. fufu brain no sabi read
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Marpol: 4:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

That is not the father. Rather that’s the farmer the son duped being given his money by EFCC.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Fxwarrior: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Xaos:
If you're wandering why Nigeria keeps progressing backward just read the comments above. Disgraceful!

Anyway, that man is the kind of human beings we need. People that will clinch to justice rather than selfishness.

That man is selfish. If not why collect money as reward?
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by gbagyiza: 5:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

Please don't support evil. If every Nigerian father will emulate this man , Nigeria could have been a better place to live. The story didn't mention that the father received gratitude from the commission rather he reported d case to d right commission that handled such cases. His intention was for good. Please go through the story again.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by olajazz(m): 6:03am On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=IMASTEX post=72205833]In an environment of lies. Truth is a stranger.
See the way people are supporting crimes. And they expect Nigeria to get things right at the same time.[/quote
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by BiafraIShere(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Reporting his son was a commendable thing to do, collecting a cash reward for it, was a dishonorable thing to do.

That is not the kind of thing you do and collect cash reward, it is the kind of thing you should do and reflect upon where you failed as a parent
Yea, you are right. Reporting him was commendable but taking proceeds or rewards from it is bad and makes him look like Judas. I have to add that many people won't even report their son to start with and that's part of the reasons why our society is in a terrible state. I know one boy I'm suspecting to be a fraudster in my neighborhood, this boy just bought a venza, and a couple of other cars in one fell swoop!! He drives them around with his siblings yet the father never bothers to ask him how he got such crazy money when they all know he ain't into any known business or work!! These yahoo guys always make hardworking people look like fools. Our society is in a terrible state and unlike the developed world, people in those places will see yahoo guys as thieves with ill-gotten money and they will always be scoffed at, but here we celebrate them!! We beat traffic by selfishly driven against it and those in the car/bus will encourage the driver as being smart!!! Someone will be cheated and others will make him look like an idio.t, saying how could he be so dum.b while giving the impression that the person who cheated them were wiser!! We will collect 5k and vote in people against our conscience!! Everybody is out looking for who to cheat, from those in government down to people in the street, there is no atom of honesty. Go to sites like Quora and other foreign social media places and see how they condemn evil in a consensus way, something that is alien in Nairaland because people take sides based on ethnic consideration!!! We really have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by NaijaEuropean(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Esseite:
Good one from the father...
the father must be a buharist zombie of a man
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Boschh(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2018
safarigirl:

Exactly my thoughts dear..
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by Kollyk11(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2018
safarigirl:

i did not see any part of the post that said the father was rewarded.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by superpundit: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Fierce11:

Did you go to school at? where in the body of the write up did you read that the father was rewarded. That father is a good father and should be celebrated. The sun's motive for telling his father was not out of loyalty. He knew his father's stance on such issue but tried to deceive the father into believing that his source of money was legitimate, as he was only to have bought a a 'golden line' that receives golden alert. probably the father is not educated and he thought he will be lost in his explanation.
Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by somehow: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Where was it stated the father collected cash reward?
safarigirl:

Re: Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo by stevkc: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Your comment shows that you failed English language. So you can't read comprehension and understand it well before showing your dollard nature. The write up did not in any where state that the father was rewarded with money. The write up stated that the remaining money was collected and given to the right owner.

Fierce11:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.