Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari (2113 Views)

“Nigerians Behave Like Ostrich That Buries Its Head In Sand” – Obasanjo Says / My Problem With Obasanjo--------says Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by tundeontop: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

https://facesinternationalmagazine.org.ng/?p=79057

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by AskProf: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
tundeontop:

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

~ Muhammadu Buhari

Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by emmie14: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
You still have opportunity to resolve your problem with Obasanjo if you cares. I will still vote for Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by Trouble1: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
emmie14:
You still have opportunity to resolve your problem with Obasanjo if you cares. I will still vote for Atiku
Is this English? shocked

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Lies , you have failed that why OBJ abandoned you..you are a dead end road going nowhere

3 Likes

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by slivertongue: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
buharist are cukin all manner of lies in bid 2demarket d peoples struggle. we will still vote out GMB, he is incompetent

4 Likes

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by GoodofNaija: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Government of Lies! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by maraokendoro(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Lies , you have failed that why OBJ abandoned you..you are a dead end road going nowhere
Why are u wasting your time on something that is just the figments of the OP?

Does Buhari have the ability to write like that?
Someone that doesn't remember things easily.
Someone who cannot remember the name of his VP not to talk of those things up there.

With all confidence I can say that Buhari didn't write those things.

Obasanjo is a thief Sha.
Re: My Problem With Obasanjo, Says Buhari by crimeboss: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
tundeontop:

~ Muhammadu Buhari

U people don't really understand what's happening, it's not about obj nor atiku but buhari's many failings has a true unifying leader devoid of nepotism, corruption, capacity to improve the economic lives of millions of Nigerians and general security of the country, not the fulanis killing in thousands then acquiring the massacred victims lands and buhari providing cover for them with the military to occupy their lands, giving appointments to only one section of the country, killing of people who ask not to be part of the country which he buhari aggravated the situation, saying he will neglect those that gave him vote of 5% and focus on those with 97%, then i ask u this question, did obj did all these?.

(1) (Reply)

Red Cap Movement Loading / Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup / ESN Are Cowards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.