Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup (2110 Views)

Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, We’ll Never Be Part Of Biafra: Gov. Umahi / There’s NO Entity As Biafra,gov Wike Rejects Praise From A Biafran Concerned Fan / Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Igboblog: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2019
Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Delta State Governor, Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa, on Thursday revealed when Nigeria will breakup.

Igbere TV reports that Okowa said Nigeria as a country will divide the very day the South-South region decided to join struggle for the actualisation of Biafra Republic.

In his words,

“Nigeria will divide the very day the South-South agrees to join Biafra".

Igbere TV reports that Governor Okowa made this known at the Niger Delta Peace and Security Summit held in Koko, Warri North Local Government Area.

Governor Okowa, who was represented by his Executive Assistant/Directorate of Orientation, Barr. Eugene. A. Uzum, said some parts of Nigeria were being oppressed just as he cautioned that peace may continue to elude us as a people.

According to him, until the people in the South-South unite, they cannot move forward.

He noted that the, “Federal Character system and ethnics” in the country have been grossly mismanaged by our leaders.

Governor Okowa, who identified ethnicity as one of the biggest problems of Nigeria said, “Unless you are from a particular tribe in this country, you cannot secure a job. Unless you have one big man somewhere, you cannot get a job.

“Those who control the security apparatus are Hausas. A particular tribe runs the security apparatus.”

Governor Okowa also said “hate speeches” are also part of the problems of Nigeria.

The Governor, who lamented the alleged injustice in the country, said the crude oil in the South-South region is being used to develop every part of the country, stressing that, “This is denigration.”

He also pointed out that the gold in Zamfara State and other solid minerals in the Northern region were left only for a few “cabals” and some “generals” with their companies to mine until bandits started killing people.

While noting that the mineral resources in the South-South region are very attractive, Governor Okowa said peace has deluded the Niger Delta people just as he blamed its leaders in area for their woes.

Governor Okowa, who spoke on the topic, “Peace and Security in the Niger Delta, the way forward,” said for the security operatives to have peace in the Niger Delta, they must keep the peace, stressing that, “Niger Delta is a wounded territory.”

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/619838/biafra-gov-okowa-reveals-nigeria-will-breakup/

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by yerokunphilips: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Igboblog:
Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Delta State Governor, Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa, on Thursday revealed when Nigeria will breakup.

Igbere TV reports that Okowa said Nigeria as a country will divide the very day the South-South region decided to join struggle for the actualisation of Biafra Republic.

In his words,

“Nigeria will divide the very day the South-South agrees to join Biafra".

Igbere TV reports that Governor Okowa made this known at the Niger Delta Peace and Security Summit held in Koko, Warri North Local Government Area.

Governor Okowa, who was represented by his Executive Assistant/Directorate of Orientation, Barr. Eugene. A. Uzum, said some parts of Nigeria were being oppressed just as he cautioned that peace may continue to elude us as a people.

According to him, until the people in the South-South unite, they cannot move forward.

He noted that the, “Federal Character system and ethnics” in the country have been grossly mismanaged by our leaders.

Governor Okowa, who identified ethnicity as one of the biggest problems of Nigeria said, “Unless you are from a particular tribe in this country, you cannot secure a job. Unless you have one big man somewhere, you cannot get a job.

“Those who control the security apparatus are Hausas. A particular tribe runs the security apparatus.”

Governor Okowa also said “hate speeches” are also part of the problems of Nigeria.

The Governor, who lamented the alleged injustice in the country, said the crude oil in the South-South region is being used to develop every part of the country, stressing that, “This is denigration.”

He also pointed out that the gold in Zamfara State and other solid minerals in the Northern region were left only for a few “cabals” and some “generals” with their companies to mine until bandits started killing people.

While noting that the mineral resources in the South-South region are very attractive, Governor Okowa said peace has deluded the Niger Delta people just as he blamed its leaders in area for their woes.

Governor Okowa, who spoke on the topic, “Peace and Security in the Niger Delta, the way forward,” said for the security operatives to have peace in the Niger Delta, they must keep the peace, stressing that, “Niger Delta is a wounded territory.”

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/619838/biafra-gov-okowa-reveals-nigeria-will-breakup/
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by OjoMadiba: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2019
So what is the south-south is then waiting for............ until they milk them finish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2019
OjoMadiba:
So what is the south-south is then waiting for............ until they milk them finish?
the state I pity is bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by OjoMadiba: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Excaperx:
the state I pity is bayelsa
I'm So sorry for the people..
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by gidgiddy: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2019
South South unite? How is that possible? How is it possible to bring together Ibibios, Efiks, Ogoni's, Ijaws, Ogojas, Uhrobos, Itsekiris, Edos etc?

The only thing that can bring them together is Igbo for only Igbos have landed borders with all of them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
gidgiddy:
South South unite? How is that possible? How is it possible to bring together Ibibios, Efiks, Ogoni's, Ijaws, Ogojas, Uhrobos, Itsekiris, Edos etc?

The only thing that can bring them together is Igbo for only Igbos have landed borders with all of them

Stop attaching yourselves to the SS. Asari Dokubo just took you igbos to the cleaners by calling you ijaw slaves. The SS is not interested in any dirty biafra. The SS is rather safe to align with we southwest than you chest beaters. Biafra is the joke of the century. Dead and buried

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Stingman: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Stop attaching yourselves to the SS. Asari Dokubo just took you igbos to the cleaners by calling you ijaw slaves. The SS is not interested in any dirty biafra. The SS is rather safe to align with we southwest than you chest beaters. Biafra is the joke of the century. Dead and buried

Nigeria election: We'll revenge killing of Biafrans in Lagos - Asari ...

Elections: 'Stay away from Yorubaland' - OPC warns Asari Dokubo

'Warn Yourself'-Yorubas Tell Asari Dokubo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asari took you yorubas to heaven, and like to align with southwest cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by gidgiddy: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ejimagifty:

How come you asking Igbos not to attach themselves to the SS but you already attached all of the to the so called "SS"?

Everybody should speak for his own tribe, there is no tribe called "SS"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by NinjaMetahuman: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Stingman:

Nigeria election: We'll revenge killing of Biafrans in Lagos - Asari ...

Elections: 'Stay away from Yorubaland' - OPC warns Asari Dokubo

'Warn Yourself'-Yorubas Tell Asari Dokubo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asari took you yorubas to heaven, and like to align with southwest cheesy cheesy cheesy
its better than being called a mere slave cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by omenkaLives(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
MASTERS and SLAVES.

God bless Asari Dokubo. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by orisa37: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Restructuring is Life and therefore a PATENT Right of all humans. Okowa is right. This APC Government is wicked. The Government is just cornering the South to develop the North.
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Most stupid comment of the year. Since the existence of Nigeria, SS hasn't alingn with SW
SS is not planning to allingn with SW
SS will never alingn with SW.

So unfortunate that Yorubas are orphan politically in the south, not only in the south, but Nigeria as a whole.. It's a very sad reality we must all live with.
SS hate us for some many reasons, not only about our attitude in 2015 towards their son, but our hypocrisy to embrace what we condemned Jonathan for. So many reasons including our characters towards them since existence of Nigeria.
SE is a no go area for us.
Middle belt despise us because of our support for this government despite the killing that's happening in their region.
NE and NW are only using us to achieve their aim and they must dump our @$$ as usual once they are done. The handwriting is becoming clearer day by day on the wall as we all can see.
They used Awo and dumped him.
They used Abiola, they didn't only dumped him, they strangled him like a chicken in the prison...
As for Tinubu, his judgement day is fast approaching because slave masters have started giving him red signal already. Tinibu Will definitely be humiliated, but our fear is for them not to strangle our son like they did to Abiola...So sad that my people have sworn never to go back to their history book.. Repeating the same mistake to get different results

So unfortunate we have turned our political stupidity to sophistication. We accuse others of burning bridges whereas our own Case is very terrible. We are not on the good page of any single region in this country. Why is our voting pattern different from voting pattern of better south ?

Now after 2023, who would be our ally ?
Food for thought

Then when you talk of attachee, it's only on nairaland I am seeing such. The reverse is the case offline.. You must be an uninformed Yoruba Muslim who hasn't travel to see the reality on ground..

My name is CyynthiaKiss (A Christian Yoruba), I won't stop saying the truth even when such truth will hurt me and my people.. Lying to compromise my faith or to please myopic Yoruba Muslim would be the last thing on my record.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Stingman: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
its better than being called a mere slave cheesy

...master reduced to a gateman in his house is hardly a master...What do you think?

"You are brave, vicious, warriors... Igbos are not .., they are cowards but the oil well in your own backyard is owned and controlled by the "Gambaris", the fulanis, your enemies? and yet you the brave and warrior prefer to be an ordinary "oil pipeline security" contractor to them?

A warrior and just wait... the liberator of his people? Stillmore, you seek to renew and cement that warrior-turned-coward status for Atiku and his Arewa brothers who ganged up against Jonathan, your brother when you have the greatest weapon to use against the system that ensures the continuation of fulani hegemony?

And just still yet, you are an Amakiri who is not subservient to anybody?

Let me remind you that IPOB has a command structure with highly entrenched ethos founded on the irreducible, supreme principle of ideological consistency that is so sacrosanctly refined and led by the inspirational and charismatic leader, Nnamdi Kanu from whom IPOB and hardcore Biafran faithful take instructions and draw inspiration.

At a time like this, certain inescapable truth must be projected-----you all in the coastal regions should be property owners, resource owners, employers of labour in the oil sector and not security men for the plunderers.You must leave a legacy and a lifeline for the younger generation who are still drinking from the same water they urinate and defecate in , I expect you to be mobilizing your people for freedom and not for oil pipeline security contracts, you owe them freedom, aim for it and not slavery, that is only sure way, that is what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for! I advise you to define your parameters strategically, choose your fight very well and very carefully too!

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor (IPOB deputy leader)

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Stingman: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
omenkaLives:
MASTERS and SLAVES.

Why I Want Nigeria Destroyed - Asari Dokubo

Why I want President Buhari dead - Asari Dokubo - Daily Post Nigeria

Would you Benue slave still beg God to bless Asari for wishing your master died?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by propsvila: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
The Reality of Breakup is staring on our face.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Nebuchadnezar: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
MASTERS and SLAVES.

[/s]
useless post
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by NinjaMetahuman: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Stingman:

...master reduced to a gateman in his house is hardly a master...What do you think?

"You are brave, vicious, warriors... Igbos are not .., they are cowards but the oil well in your own backyard is owned and controlled by the "Gambaris", the fulanis, your enemies? and yet you the brave and warrior prefer to be an ordinary "oil pipeline security" contractor to them?

A warrior and just wait... the liberator of his people? Stillmore, you seek to renew and cement that warrior-turned-coward status for Atiku and his Arewa brothers who ganged up against Jonathan, your brother when you have the greatest weapon to use against the system that ensures the continuation of fulani hegemony?

And just still yet, you are an Amakiri who is not subservient to anybody?

Let me remind you that IPOB has a command structure with highly entrenched ethos founded on the irreducible, supreme principle of ideological consistency that is so sacrosanctly refined and led by the inspirational and charismatic leader, Nnamdi Kanu from whom IPOB and hardcore Biafran faithful take instructions and draw inspiration.

At a time like this, certain inescapable truth must be projected-----you all in the coastal regions should be property owners, resource owners, employers of labour in the oil sector and not security men for the plunderers.You must leave a legacy and a lifeline for the younger generation who are still drinking from the same water they urinate and defecate in , I expect you to be mobilizing your people for freedom and not for oil pipeline security contracts, you owe them freedom, aim for it and not slavery, that is only sure way, that is what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for! I advise you to define your parameters strategically, choose your fight very well and very carefully too!

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor (IPOB deputy leader)
please tell me how this epistle will stop igbos from being a slave?

a spineless cowardice slave according to igbo's master asari dokubo?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by orisa37: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Okowa is a Patriotic Nigerian. He knows now that Restructuring is a Patent Right of all humans.
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Binidefender: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Did he say that?
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by dreamwords: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ejimagifty:

And stop divided and rule tactics, because it isn't gonna work for you bro,
I prefer a biafra for only ibo speaking people of ss and se,

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Binidefender: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by niyidenrele: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Fact ,but Okowa can u plz account for all the 13% derivatives, u have collected since the inception of your govt ,and no 2: can u vow with your life that ,despite the numerous, and diverse tribe in Delta state ,they are equally represented fair and just in the state owned government parastatals and ministries the bible says ,first pull the twig of wood in your eyes before castigating others ,...once again ,tank u Okowa for hitting d nail on top ,...

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by goodnessme1(f): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
Only biafra will save us.
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by goodnessme1(f): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Am from south south and i supports ipob and what they as doing.

We SS can never align with southwest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by NinjaMetahuman: 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
goodnessme1:

lmao we ss.

you mean you sickle cell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Memberclub(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
goodnessme1:

LOL. Speak for yourself.
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Ttipsy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
I would prefer Biafra of all igbiod Ethnicity. weda from SS SE, kogi or wherever!!

Igbo is Igbo.. forget the creation of states
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by Ttipsy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
lmao we ss.

you mean you sickle cell cheesy
that true, SS is politically aligned with SE than SW.. chk for the just concluded election
Re: Biafra : Gov. Okowa Reveals When Nigeria Will Breakup by nengibo: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Egberi tv, una no go mk heaven, sitting governor enjoying one Nigeria will say this,?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Cake a Nairalander Present To Nigerians To Celebrate Nigeria At 60 / Kogi Joins Oil Producing States As Bello Storm Villa To Appreciate Buhari: Video / Adeyanju Deji Tells IPOB To Shutdown Southeast For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.