Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,401 members, 7,826,568 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture (9591 Views)

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces / Oyetola Urges Youth To Embrace Agriculture / Vote For Credible Leaders, Titi Abubakar Urges Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
c them.. stupid biafool na this them go talk... the one way use $40million dollars for primary assignments them no talk ooo...stupid tribe..
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
Let her take the urges as a dinner tonight .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by phidelis94(m): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
aisha why na.while other firstlady in another clime are clamouring for female child education,ur are here telling them to go back to farming, u have to lead by example.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by pieces18: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
so that fulanis and their grand patron have enough food for their cows next year just like this year

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Archbishop88: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
Maybe na only her be female for her family. Madam lead by example.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by QuestionMark910: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
post=72211512:
GOD BLESS THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Wishing you many more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you keep supporting and remain the backbone of the BEST President this country has ever produced.

Let's do another 4 years together YOUR EXCELLENCY.

Much Love Ma'm.

Please check these out.
Aisha Buhari: Why I criticised my husband in public - TheCable
https://www.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-criticised-husband-public

Aisha, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, says her sense of justice made her grant the BBC interview that many considered to be critical of her husband's ...

Why I Spoke Against My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up - Tori.ng
https://www.tori.ng/news/.../why-i-spoke-against-my-husband-aisha-buhari-opens.htm...

Apr 15, 2018 - Aisha Buhari has finally cleared the air on the motivating factors of her infamous interview with the BBC where she was critical of her husband.

I Criticized My Husband Out Of My Sense Of Justice - Aisha Buhari ...
saharareporters.com/2018/.../i-criticized-my-husband-out-my-sense-justice-aisha-buha...

Apr 16, 2018 - Wife of Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha has said her criticisms of the actions and inactions of the administration being led by her ...
Nigeria's president warned by First Lady Aisha Buhari - BBC News
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37642282

Oct 14, 2016 - Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari's wife warns him in a BBC interview ... Aisha Buhari campaigned vigorously for her husband in last year's ... she must have exhausted all avenues before criticising him in the media.

Aisha Buhari is now campaigning against her husband - Politics ...
https://www.pulse.ng/.../aisha-buhari-is-now-campaigning-against-her-husband-id78682...

Jan 19, 2018 - Aisha Buhari has given up on her husband. ... Aisha Buhari has shared posts critical of her husband. She may just be telling us something.

This is why Aisha Buhari publicly attacked APC - Politics - Pulse.ng

https://www.pulse.ng/.../this-is-why-aisha-buhari-publicly-attacked-apc-id8952213.html

Oct 8, 2018 - First Lady Aisha Buhari attacked her husband's APC this week. ... It is not the first time Aisha Buhari has publicly criticized her husband's ...
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by lawrence35(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
At our age as a courtry one would think mechanized and large scale farming will be what the government should be encouraging.

Where BOA give loans to cooperatives to run large scale farms etc....

God help us.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by HeyCorleone(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
moscobabs:
Thank u first Lady for the advise, my wife have an hectare of land where she made for farming

What about those who are too poor to afford a piece of land at all? What assistance is government willing to grant them? It's not like Aisha has said land would be provided or that money would be given to procure farming tools and rest stuff. Or you think you can build an economy with peasant agriculture?

Some of you just type like sick fools.

And to think you're older than I am, since you have a wife.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Kira290(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
My friend shut the f*uck up undecided...You think that colonial bs you were thought in school is the solution to Nigeria's problem? undecided
Commom japan wey no get land dey control things and you dey here spewing trash
You all need some serious unschooling.
bedspread:
Agriculture is the way to go..
If you have the opportunity, Grab it!!

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Kira290(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nah with hoe and cutlass nah wan take buy benze abi undecided?
Chai, there was a country
Lmao!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by picoba(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
This people need a good adviser. Too local in thinking.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by megareal: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Must we all be farmers? Is it by force?
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by bendike: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
post=72211512:

Wishing you many more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you keep supporting and remain the backbone of the BEST President this country has ever produced.

Much Love Ma'm.
If i call you OTONDO now you go de vex. shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by doggedfighter(f): 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Women should embrace agriculture with obsolete farm tools while you embrace 2.5 billion. Good advice ma'am !
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Simbaz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin let them embress it with their pussyyy

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by obowunmi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
baliyubla:
You have 8 daughters (4 step), please tell us which has embraced Agriculture. The posh jobs are for your kids, while other women should embrace Agriculture abi. Aisha you too should leave your luxury make up business and go into Agriculture.

Thank you ooo....

stupid woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by arabbunkum: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
You recently got defrauded of about 5billion naira, Yusuf your lazy son that have never worked in his life owns motor bikes worth about 50 million each, Zara your daughter is a board member of NNPC even without any atom of experience in oil and gas management but you are here encouraging us to go to farm. Thunder fire � you and your entire household.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
bendike:

If i call you OTONDO now you go de vex. shocked
Okay, no vex Mr Ben.
We cool.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Yankee101: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
ICT too
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Shookonekilla: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
post=72211512:

Much Love Ma'm.
[/s]

TALKATIVE

Only 3 likes says it all

Your buhari is done

So many of.his supporters here are even now tired

Useless thieves

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Promise47(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
see her mouth u dy there dy enjoy u still open ur smelling mouth dy call agriculture abi see ehn God go kill u n lifeless
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
You are mad

we should embrace farming to produce what you and your family will eat while we wallow in abject penury

did yusuf farm before seeing money to purchase 45 million naira power bike

which farmer can afford that?

or you think we don't like to live luxurious life too like you and your family?
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by AreaFada2: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Madam Aisha, is it cassava farm, millet farm or rearing goats that Zara your daughter does?
Is she not a woman?

Majority of Nigerian women already farm. Majority live in rural areas, not Lagos, Abuja, PH, Benin, Enugu, Kaduna, Ibadan or any other large cities.
It is when 99% of women start farming that we will say women are farming?

The number of people already farming is over 36%. In a prosperous country, you do not need that much population to farm. Yet see how much rice, beans and other basic food we still import.

Only about 3.5% of Swiss population, 1.1% of UK, 1.7% of US, Germany 1.3%, France 2.9% are employed in agriculture and they do not lack food.

Govt should encourage modern sustainable farming practices and help fund it.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Performanking(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Lol,
So this is the first Lady of 200 million Niggas?
Chai, I'm sorry for me
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by victor8269: 12:45am On Oct 19, 2018
post=72211512:

Much Love Ma'm.
The Aisha in ur pictures is even laughing@ ur comments. She is Atikulated already
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by victor8269: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
c them.. stupid biafool na this them go talk... the one way use $40million dollars for primary assignments them no talk ooo...stupid tribe..
Neva knew Aisha was an IPOB member ohhh, thanks for the information
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by DaniRome: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Please someone should tell her that we will join them in farming once they are back in daura next year.

Clueless husband and wife embarrassing a full Nation out of our ignorance.

These useless people want to turn all Nigerians to farmers abi. So our parents suffered to train us in school to be hearing this kind of nonsense.

Boko harram self dey Bleep up. If they can carry Zarah I will be glad to see the reaction of the government.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Kazyb(f): 1:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Did anyone read Deji adeyanjus comment about her adc that was arrested because of 2.5billion, the woman lost my respect, God will punish her and her children one by one
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Ken4agent(m): 1:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Yes we can help you turn that idle land of yur to a palm tree or plantain or cassava plantation....visit our url

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by babeosisi: 3:45am On Oct 19, 2018
15Ebisco:
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari has challenged women to take part in farming, so as to support the government’s efforts towards economic development, insisting that through agriculture their voices would be heard.

Mrs Buhari who made this known on Thursday in Abuja while launching the National Gender Action Plan for Agriculture in Nigeria (NGAP) to corroborate the International Day of the Girl Child marked on October 18, every year, said the programme will go a long way in supporting women to succeed from subsistent farming to modern agriculture business.

Mrs Buhari who was represented by the Senior Special Assistant to the President, Dr. Hajo Sani, however condemned the killings of aid workers and also encourage the girl child to aspire higher in life.

She said: “As we continue to clamour for greater participation in the political sphere, I am not unaware of the marginalization in the just concluded primaries at the political parties in Nigeria. I am pained because most of them spent their hard earned money to be part of the process.

On his part, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Audu Ogbeh, explained that three pillars of NGAP, which are food security; value chain upgrade and sector governance will be implemented to the fullest.

The minister who was represented by the Permanent Secretary, Dr. Mu’azu Abulkadir, promised women of sufficient farming tools.

His words: “It is to build the capacity of women farmers to transmit from subsistent to medium and large scale farming.

“It is common knowledge that women are good managers and their commitment to the upgrade of the family is noticed.

“Women contribute 65% of what we eat. We will ensure that they have access to land, improved seeds, fertilizers and loans,” he said.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/aisha-buhari-urges-women-to-embrace.html

How many corns and yams has she harvested from her own farm.
Nonsense advice
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by babeosisi: 3:46am On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:
You have 8 daughters (4 step), please tell us which has embraced Agriculture. The posh jobs are for your kids, while other women should embrace Agriculture abi. Aisha you too should leave your luxury make up business and go into Agriculture.

Don't mind her
I wonder who released her from za oza room
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by moscobabs(m): 4:56am On Oct 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

What about those who are too poor to afford a piece of land at all? What assistance is government willing to grant them? It's not like Aisha has said land would be provided or that money would be given to procure farming tools and rest stuff. Or you think you can build an economy with peasant agriculture?

Some of you just type like sick fools.

And to think you're older than I am, since you have a wife.
If I want to reply your insult, u may commit suicide.

Must u insult someone u have not seen or met just to make a point?

Boy, I give you that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / NNPC To Supply 10% Of India’s Crude Demand / Cross-river North: Jarigbe Agom Affirmed As. PDP Candidate By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.