Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces (14678 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Majesty2(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the lawmaker representing Lagos Central in the Senate and wife of the All Progressives Congress Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday charged Nigerian women to begin mobilisation campaigns in offices, markets and their respective places of work ahead of the 2023 general elections.

This is even as she expressed confidence that the joint ticket duo of her husband and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, will protect the interests of women and safeguard their rights once elected at the polls.

The former First Lady of Lagos State made the plea in a statement issued by her media handlers in Abuja on Wednesday.

The statement partly read, “I urge you all to intensify efforts at mobilising women in your respective domains, workplaces, markets and prepare to receive us in your states and zones as part of our campaign activities.

“I urge you to also work with other capable women who are not here with us today as members of the campaign team but have the energy, skills, network, resources, and commitment required to mobilise women for the upcoming elections.

“I want to specifically thank the countless women groups who have been up and doing even before Asiwaju’s victory at the primary election was certain. From our market women’s groups to our young women’s groups, to our interreligious groups to those constituted by current and former female government officials, and other classifications too numerous to mention, I thank you all for your unflinching support and your unshakeable belief in the prospects of a Tinubu/Shettima presidency.”

Tinubu’s call is coming on the heel of the inauguration of the Women Presidential Campaign team, which took place at Aso Villa on Monday.

In her glowing tributes, the 62-year-old senator had commended the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), who was represented by his Chief of Staff, Prof Ibrahim Gambari for being “gender-sensitive and placing premium value on the women folk.”

She also expressed confidence that the women’s wing of the APC presidential campaign, comprising seasoned politicians, market women, media professionals and others, possess the ability to bring the party over the finish line in the first position at next year’s polls.

When women are united, wonderful things happen; and I have immense confidence in the ability of the amazing team assembled here today to secure the women’s vote for APC.

“Let us tell our women that the Tinubu-Shettima ticket is the best option for them because the track records of both men show that they are gender-sensitive and committed to uplifting the Nigerian woman. With these two men at the helm of affairs, Nigerian women can rest assured that their interests will be protected and their rights, safeguarded. Not only that, but you can also count on Hajiya Nana Shettima and me as your partners for progress. You can count on us,” she said.

https://punchng.com/tinubus-wife-begs-women-to-campaign-in-markets/

152 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VOsimhen144(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.

56 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Obviously Tinubu's camp is in panic mode especially in Lagos. There is palpable fear that Tinubu will loose Lagos staate to Peter Obi.

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by successmatters(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Which beg,

Ask the ones that didn't attend the forced APC march last Sunday if they have been given back their shops grin

Wait till we make a mistake and Tinubu wins, you will need to go and wash toilets at Bourdillion before you are allowed to trade in Lagos.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Didijiji: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our next president of Nigeria whether zombidients like it or not. I'm BATified.

I will do anything and everything for Tinubu to win even if it takes me to snatch ballot box on that election day, I will do it. Tinubu MUST win and that's our agenda for 2023

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
president of your mama republic ??

148 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Wisetrue99: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2022
First time Remi Tinubu is speaking politely and its all because of election undecided

SMH

Anyways we don hear but Emilokan is going nowhere!

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by PandoraObi: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Macphenson: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.

Well, a lot of Nigerians are also ready to deal decisively with ballot box snatchers the way one of the idiotic ballot box snatchers was dealt with.

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by TINUBUISMAD: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
See as she resemble low budget ashawo

9 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by VOsimhen144(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Didijiji:
president of your mama??
Tinubu is our incoming President. If you like wail and cry from now till thy kingdom come.

We are ready to dagboru that election by snatching ballot box and many other things for Tinubu to win.

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by BATified2023: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Didijiji:
president of your mama??
u igbos oppose buhari twice n he was president

Nobody needs your vote to b president

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Sergio103(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Begging?? cheesy

I thought the "structure" got them covered?? grin grin

Ma don't worry...... your husband is the incoming president of iragbiji town union

At least he achieved a life ambition tag of Mr president

24 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Innocentman86: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
As you are snatching ballot boxes,just becareful because you could be lynched and after election they will forget about you.
Moreover ttinubu don't give a fuk about you,he has always been concerned about what he can steall.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by WibusJaga: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2022

A sick ancestor bat that shies away from public speeches & live TV interviews can only be president of Federal Republic of urchins. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Your Igbo Christian party can not can in Lagos.

You can continue your tomfooleries anyway, we shall clear your doubt in February
Macphenson:
Obviously Tinubu's camp is in panic mode especially in Lagos. There is palpable fear that Tinubu will loose Lagos staate to Peter Obi.

152 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Shedrack777: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2022
has this woman prayed earnestly for God's direction whether her husband will win election or she just want to be addressed as 2nd lady?
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Slimkween: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Beg all you want!!!!!
Come 2023 God is giving us the president He wants for Nigeria and Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2022
Agbado and wife after 2023 elections.....

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Bobloco: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:

Where did you get this notion from that any body that doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo

Is Afenifere Igbo

34 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Then move the daughter to Iyaloja general of Nigeria?...

8 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Iliveforever(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2022
How many people has Peter Obi begged to campaign for him.

The love is organic

7 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Iliveforever(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
Depends if you’re from iragbiji

15 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Iliveforever(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Bobloco:

Where did you get this notion from that any body that doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo

Is Afenifere Igbo

Replying him would be a waste of time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Vibekiller(f): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2022
First lady dey hungry monkey, you and your lazy man ain't going anywhere.

Please contact us [b]For your Academic Assignment, Articles, Thesis etc With a satisfying price, tested & assured using TURNITIN Chat us up, see WhatsApp number below!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by limeta(f): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2022
This is even as she expressed confidence that the joint ticket duo of her husband and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, will protect the interests of women and safeguard their rights once elected at the polls

Na full hijab una go wear las las
A time when no woman can go any where without male relative companion
Just in case you don't know ask the Iranian women or the Saudi women
Womens right is about to be taken away just because a fake Christian pastor wants to be first lady
Ask your self why a Christian pastor is married to a Muslim, cause she is a fake pastor .
Remi serves two masters.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Those market women will be threatened with sanction if they don't support tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Didijiji: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:

deadly mistakes you guys make. Equating Buhari with Tinubu that couldn’t win Osun state

6 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Didijiji: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Tinubu is our incoming President. If you like wail and cry from now till thy kingdom come.

We are ready to dagboru that election by snatching ballot box and many other things for Tinubu to win.

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan
even in Lagos you are not sure of him winning

6 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by Mrkindness: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2022
VOsimhen144:

Emi lo kan
Bola Tinubu lo Kan.
imagine the types of animals supporting Tinubu * even if it take me to snatch ballot box on the election day * the bastard called thiefnubuu is not different from this one himself.

9 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
God bless our darling mummy in dem manna's voice
grin

144 Likes

Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by sammirano: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
It will be double joy when Asiwaju becomes the president. It will be difficult to identify as ibo then because we go nearly comot their necks. grin grin
Re: Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces by abc115: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mumunatus, Where is Obi's wife and children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Flood: Udom Donates N100 Million, Says Situation Pathetic / Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money / Buhari Calls Obasanjo, Felicitates With Him On His 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.