Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture (9678 Views)

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Urges Women To Campaign In Markets, Workplaces / Oyetola Urges Youth To Embrace Agriculture / Vote For Credible Leaders, Titi Abubakar Urges Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Jilo83(m): 5:02am On Oct 19, 2018
you want them to embrace agriculture with current price of cassava which is almost free in my village
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by WetinConsignMe: 5:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Ms. Aisha, where did u get the N2.5 billion that u said was stollen. That's what we want to know
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by israelmao(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari is permitted to leave Aisha in Aso Rock by the time he will be leaving for Daura next year.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by Casual86: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2018
We don't have issues with you Aisha you are just protecting your business..
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by breakeven: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2018
I think she should rather tell Fulani herdsmen to stop killing farmers.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by klax(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Aunty Aisha you lost my respect for you the very day that you that owns no company nor any business known lost N2.5billion to one of your staff and the case was swept under the carpet.

Aunty where did you get N2.5billion from within a time frame of 3 years and 8 months as Mr bollock saint Buhari wife

Aunty you have nothing to offer you are worst than Pej so keep your thrash to yourself. Good morning aunty.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by newoffer: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Thank u mommy Yusuf. Tell dis shit to ur kids
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by sammyananaba(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2018
post=72211512:
GOD BLESS THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Wishing you many more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you keep supporting and remain the backbone of the BEST President this country has ever produced.

Let's do another 4 years together YOUR EXCELLENCY.

Much Love Ma'm.
Onye ka ibudi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by winj3: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2018
Start by telling them to do family planning!!!

They will not need too much agriculture if they only produce children they can feed!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by HzRF(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2018
post=72211512:
GOD BLESS THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF OUR DARLING PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Wishing you many more wisdom, knowledge and understanding as you keep supporting and remain the backbone of the BEST President this country has ever produced.

Let's do another 4 years together YOUR EXCELLENCY.

Much Love Ma'm.

Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by TheWordist(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Look at this goat that buhari molested at a young age. Madam shut up!
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by HeyCorleone(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2018
moscobabs:

If I want to reply your insult, u may commit suicide.

Must u insult someone u have not seen or met just to make a point?

Boy, I give you that.

That you think words on a forum would make someone commit suicide only portrays you as an opsimath - a nidderling.

I don't have to see you of meet you to deduce from your comments that you are a person of very little wisdom, and what makes your case critical is that you derive pleasure in it. Such a person can't be reasoned with.
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by baliyubla: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
babeosisi:

Don't mind her
I wonder who released her from za oza room

nobody is boycotting any elections. Atiku has a 4 million votes headstart over the dullard from the East, and that's a fact. So I can understand the panty pooping moments you guys are having. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Urges Women To Embrace Agriculture by babeosisi: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
baliyubla:

nobody is boycotting any elections. Atiku has a 4 million votes headstart over the dullard from the East, and that's a fact. So I can understand the panty pooping moments you guys are having. grin

Is this a response to my post or your finger is just typing random stuff without meaning.
Are you seeing and hearing things?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sets Up Two New Satellite Companies Under NIGCOMSAT / Many Feared Killed In Fresh Benue Attack, Seven Corpses Recovered / Taraba Assembly Adopt Resolution Empowering Deputy governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.